Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mary is also on the cover of the Australian Womens Weekly (the monthly mag). Its an article about the worlds 10 most fascinating princesses. It includes:

Mary as the perfect princess
Letizia as the media-savy princess
Madeline as the pin-up princess
Lalla Salma as the taboo-busting princess
Maxima as the popular princess
Charlotte Casiraghi as the Clayton's princess
Princess Micheal of kent as the maverick princess
Haya as the wow-factor Arab princess
And Victoria as the patriotic princess

(I put it in quote marks because thats what they call them, but I haven't capitalised it all etc)

She is also in the Australian OK

Does anyone know about fred suspected affair with an American heiress?

Who is she? What is his type generally I hear they are usually high profile women.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is nonsense dreamt up amongst the 'hateraders' (Glittering Tiaras' phrase). Frederik sails internationally, so they invented the idea that he must be cheating while in the U.S. There's no evidence to support this at all.

For awhile some of the so-called reporters trawled to internet for any shocking idea which might sell more magazines, so they picked up that idea.

Last edited:
Who is she? What is his type generally I hear they are usually high profile women.

I must confess it seems as though you're fishing. To ask who "she" is would then suggest you believe "she" exists, and to suggest there is more than one is really very laughable when there is nothing which would support the rumour mill's attempts to distabalise the Crown Princely marriage.

An occupational hazard of a writer is to research fact from fiction and produce truth's, especially if they work for a tinsel mag. Though, I'd expect no less.

Last edited:
That is nonsense dreamt up amongst the 'hateraders' (Glittering Tiaras' phrase). Frederik sails internationally, so they invented the idea that he must be cheating while in the U.S. There's no evidence to support this at all.

For awhile some of the so-called reporters trawled to internet for any shocking idea which might sell more magazines, so they picked up that idea.

I concur.

Pictures, that malicious rumor has no credit at all, and sadly it seems there are some who have fallen for it.

By the way, welcome to the forums.:)

well I just figured she might not be the nicest person in the world so it would be interesting to figure out who she is.

I wanted to know what the unfounded rumours were. Is she white in the tabloids? Is she wealthy? a sailor? I mean why an heiress if they are just rumours?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know what the unfounded rumours too. Because i never heard anything about this?

I wanted to know what the unfounded rumours were. Is she white in the tabloids? Is she wealthy? a sailor? I mean why an heiress if they are just rumours?

Forget it. It's a figment of someone's gossipy imagination.

Is she white in the tabloids? Is she wealthy? a sailor? I mean why an heiress if they are just rumours?

So because "someone's" an heiress, this gives credence to what is an unsubstantiated rumour? I hardly think so.

To match a Crown Prince with a model, an heiress or TV personality is always going to grab attention because you're combining celebrity or wealth with the ultimate social position.

It's not hard to distinguish why they (the media) do this.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstand. :)

There were no rumours of a connection to a specific real life individual. Just an idea invented on the opposite side of the world. So there were never any details at all. It was fiction to sell magazines.

This was a game one Australian tabloid played - one week a non specific headline starting rumours, the next week an article slamming the terrible unfair rumours circulating about the obviously happy Danish CP couple.

I just read the article. If all this is true, the Royal family has huge problems. Is there any credibility of the magazine and the article?
I have no inside source in the DRF but from years of reading this magazine if it reported someone dead I personally would insist on seeing the body before I bought a wreath. IMO it runs a number of articles based on the stories of close friends of close friends, if you like that sort of story its a good read. Usually runs good pics though.:ROFLMAO: (great clairvoyant and advice columns)

I just read the article. If all this is true, the Royal family has huge problems. Is there any credibility of the magazine and the article?

This magazine is known for making up stories about Mary to sell papers. It is considered the worst type of tabloid "magazine." No there is no truth to it. Mary and Fred are very secure in themselves as they said in a recent interview. Yes, they do things seperately, but they do a lot together too. No one wants her out. The DRF love her.

This magazine is known for making up stories about Mary to sell papers. It is considered the worst type of tabloid "magazine." No there is no truth to it. Mary and Fred are very secure in themselves as they said in a recent interview. Yes, they do things seperately, but they do a lot together too. No one wants her out. The DRF love her.

I concur.

The only people who would want to see her out is an extremely small unimportant group of people with an axe to grind for no reason at all. Sadly, it seems that envy and overall negativity has engulfed their lives. Thus the only way to make this small group feel better about themselves is to make up inane gossip; which, by the way, goes no where. Sure, it's good for a laugh, but unfortunately some fall for it hook, line, and sinker. Furthermore, it seems the gullible fall for these rumors.

In sum, there is no American heiress that Frederik keeps on the side. It's just a bad rumor. Also, if people are going to make stuff up you would think they would do a better job at it... I mean, my cat can make up a better story than the "Prince and the Heiress.":rolleyes::D

:)

mean, my cat can make up a better story than the "Prince and the Heiress.":rolleyes::D

:)

I would like to meet that cat. :lol:

It must be a tough job being a crown princess, with all the jealousy and ambitious people who intrigue against you. We hear awful rumours from all of the new crown princesses. But maybe from time to time some of the rumours are true. I just hope not this one. They are such a nice couple. I hope they make it. :flowers:

I don't think there is any contest between any of them. They are all intelligent and beautiful in their own rights and seem quite content, as any couple would be, with their own lives and children and unions.

Paparazzi is sick sometimes. I wonder how some editors sleep at night. Rich, but sleepless.

R.

Mary is on this week cover of "Her & Nu", with the tittle "Reyser Vaek", can someone translate please?
Thanks is advance.

HRH Crown Princess Mary is on the [URL="http://www.billed-bladet.dk/adm/pics/BB14.jpg"]cover[/URL] of Billed Bladet. The shot is simply beautiful (although she's wearing way too much make-up in my opinion), and is an homage to the late [URL="http://www.billedbladet.dk/adm/pics/bb_cover1938.jpg"]Queen Ingrid who was on the cover over 70 years ago with the same pose, flowers, and so forth.

Mary is on this week cover of "Her & Nu", with the tittle "Reyser Vaek", can someone translate please?
Thanks is advance.

"Away for the holidays." or something like that. It has to do with taking a trip; where I have no idea.[/URL]

Last edited:
I agree, a great idea and a beautiful picture but Mary's eye-make-up is far too heavy IMO.
Queen Ingrid, then Crown Princess Ingrid, was on the cover of the very first edition of Billed-Bladet, now BB is celebrating it's 70th birthday with a similiar picture of CP Mary.

Is Mary considered "beautiful" or just attractive and simple in the press?

Back
Top Bottom