Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Idea is reporting the Crown Princess Mary is expecting her 3rd child.
Where do they come up with this crap? :lol:

Any links? And that would be cool, as Mary did hint that they will probably have more children in the future, here's the part from the article.

"Asked whether she and Frederik would like to have more children, the Crown Princess suggested they would.

"This is only the second time," she said."

So who knows!

Found it, here's the link!

Princess Mary’s Little Secret – She’s Pregnant - New Idea

Anyone have the full article?

Last edited:
Any links? And that would be cool, as Mary did hint that they will probably have more children in the future, here's the part from the article.

"Asked whether she and Frederik would like to have more children, the Crown Princess suggested they would.

"This is only the second time," she said."

So who knows!

Found it, here's the link!

Princess Mary’s Little Secret – She’s Pregnant - New Idea

Anyone have the full article?

Well done, I am hopeless at adding links.:flowers:

Well done, I am hopeless at adding links.:flowers:

No problem, I was quite curious myself, and truthfully, I hope this news is true!

Now we just need someone to get a scan of the article for us, or to post what it says.

Unfortunately, posting entire -- hence copying word for word then posting it on TRF or anywhere on the internet -- articles violates US as well as International Copyright Law. Just because other sites do it, doesn't mean you should follow in their illegal as well as unethical footsteps.

Per TRF [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/?page=rules"]Rules[/URL] and [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/?page=faq"]FAQ[/URL]:

I bought a copy of a magazine and I want to post scans of some of the photos. I own my copy of the magazine, so do I still need permission from the magazine publisher to post the photos?

Yes. The copyright remains with the photographer or the publisher of the magazine, and these photographs can only be posted in the threads at The Royal Forums if you have obtained written permission from the copyright holder.

You may be required by the photographer or agency to provide proof of this permission in order to avoid legal action against you on their part, so it's important that you keep it somewhere safe and accessible.

Our copyright rules and the US copyright law apply to these photos in the same way as to photos you find on the internet.

However, if someone wants to write a summary of the New Idea article -- hence using your own words -- that would be lovely. :flowers:

Unfortunately, posting entire -- hence copying word for word then posting it on TRF or anywhere on the internet -- articles violates US as well as International Copyright Law. Just because other sites do it, doesn't mean you should follow in their illegal as well as unethical footsteps.

Per TRF Rules and FAQ:

However, if someone wants to write a summary of the New Idea article -- hence using your own words -- that would be lovely. :flowers:

That's what I meant ;) But seriously, can someone please do so? This article interests me, and sadly, I don't live where this article is available. :(

The New Idea article is pretty much the standard, "Mary's pregnant - but it's still her little secret, yada yada yada." They claim that she's pregnant because at the premiere of ARN she went to the toilet five minutes after she got there and directly after the movie finished :rolleyes: They quote one of Her & Nu's writers (Kristen something I think) saying something along the lines of "if they want to have more than three kids, they better get on with it".

And here is a link to this week's Woman's Day cover article on Mary - "The plot to destroy Mary" :D:rolleyes: And Trine has been talking to WD again

And here is a link to this week's Woman's Day cover article on Mary - "The plot to destroy Mary" :D:rolleyes: And Trine has been talking to WD again
The comments after the article is the most entertaining; judging from them we should perhaps rejoice that Trine girl seems to have found her spiritual journalistic home in WD !;)

The posts in the thread ´Mary on Magazine covers´ that discuss Mary´s supposed clothing expenses have been moved to a new thread. In this thread ´Costs, Income, Fortune and Expenditures of the Danish RF´ we can discuss all the financial issues concerning the Danish Royal Family.

Does anyone have a scan of the entire article? I live in the United States, and we don't have that magazine here. I would be interested in reading the entire article. How sad for Mary and her family if this is true!

Does anyone have a scan of the entire article? I live in the United States, and we don't have that magazine here. I would be interested in reading the entire article. How sad for Mary and her family if this is true!

What do you mean? You mean it's sad if she's pregnant again? Or about the second article in Woman's Day?

I'm sorry Fraty, I meant it is sad that Woman's Day is reporting that there is a plot to destroy her marriage. I don't think that it would be sad if she were pregnant. It would be wonderful! I'm sorry for giving the wrong impression. I really admire Mary, and I wish her the very best. I was only speaking of the Woman's Day article, not the other article that was implying that she is pregnant. :flowers:

It's ok, I got the impression you were speaking of the Woman's Day article. Frankly, it disgusts me that they even write such things. If you check back to some other articles they all say the same thing "Mary locks herself up in the palace" "Mary cries" Mary is jealous of Fred's old girlfriends", it's disgusting, Mary and Fred should perhaps take legal action against them, because it's getting a bit out of control!

But, I really do hope Mary is pregnant again! Mary and Fred did say they want a big family, and they're not getting any younger!

It's ok, I got the impression you were speaking of the Woman's Day article. Frankly, it disgusts me that they even write such things. If you check back to some other articles they all say the same thing "Mary locks herself up in the palace" "Mary cries" Mary is jealous of Fred's old girlfriends", it's disgusting, Mary and Fred should perhaps take legal action against them, because it's getting a bit out of control!

But, I really do hope Mary is pregnant again! Mary and Fred did say they want a big family, and they're not getting any younger!

I agree with you! I guess certain magazines will do anything to make money. The royal family should take action against these magazines. The publishers should not be allowed to get away with spreading malicious rumors.

It would be wonderful for Mary and Fred to have a big family. They can certainly afford it, and they are very good parents.

I can scan the article for you and everyone else sgl, but I'm not sure whether we're allowed to post it on the board? Can a mod just confirm before I post it please :)

First, thank you JessRulz or your scanning!! Very interesting. :flowers:

All I can say is that I am glad that Mary is very popular in Denmark! She is my favourite princess.

Obviously we cannot know if this article is right or not, but usually very popular people attracts envy. That's how life is, the boring and stupid people are never envied or admired, right? Mary knows she is doing a valuable job, her husband loves her and the Danish people respect her. She also seems to be a very warm and genuine young woman. If others envy her, too bad for them!

SWAG is slang for gifts usually in large amounts and totals in the five figures depending on the person as well as event. Another definition:

Giving swag is usually an attempt to curry favor with a celebrity, public person, or a media outlet. It also serves as excellent advertising for various products.

my translator page said "mary castle the beloved" (looks like a photo we haven't seen ;)

A quick summary of what the article is about (because I have to run out and do errands.)

It says that something to the effect that during a crisis or whatever Frederik finds peace and stress release from walking around Fredensborg Slotspark with Mary and the kids. Or something like that. :rolleyes: If I am wrong, post the correct information.

Mary Supports Her Husband or something to that effect. The above post relates to the article in which (I think) Frederik is in a crisis (which,I believe, relates to the IOC debate.)

If someone else believes otherwise please tell us... we would appreciate it.:)

No that sounds about right...

How is taking a walk called supporting Frederik? Just because they're taking a walk - which all families do by the way - it's called called supporting him? I think the media are just putting their own spin on whatever Fred does to decrease his popularity...

Last edited:
I'm up to date on the IOC business, so I know what you're speaking of. But, honesty, did they have nothing to write about? Next thing you know we'll see this headline on the front page "Mary and Fred go sailing: Mary is supporting Fred in his crisis"

I'm up to date on the IOC business, so I know what you're speaking of. But, honesty, did they have nothing to write about? Next thing you know we'll see this headline on the front page "Mary and Fred go sailing: Mary is supporting Fred in his crisis"

Well, they are obviously not refearing to the picture, but rather to the debate. But no frontpage without a picture so thats what they put on...

Mary is on the cover of [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/media/00000000000009BBfull.jpg]Billed Bladet[/URL]which discusses the upcoming trip to Tasmania.

The article is nothing new...the family will attend the games in China then Mary and the kids will fly home to Tasmania for a short vacay. While Frederik will stay behind in China for a few more days, then he will join his family later on.

If you want to read the entire article, translated into English, please click [url=http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com/2008/03/mary-frederik-christian-isabella.html]here.[/URL]

:)

Back
Top Bottom