Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree. She is a Danish princess and never will be an Australian princess no matter how much they want her ;)... she´s a member of the Danish royal family and her son will be a Danish king.. nothing else

(just a little side comment. Sorry)

You have nothing to worry about just read all the comments at the bottom of the article, I think there are a few pages of them.:neutral:

Mary and Fred - separate lives

134 comments at that. People seem to be waking up to the fact that WD is nothing but a load of you-know-what
WD sure is a loadful of crap to read! It is so strange reading the comments - people actually reacting to articles which clearly are invented by the magazine itself :ermm:

134 comments at that. People seem to be waking up to the fact that WD is nothing but a load of you-know-what

What I meant was you have no need to worry about Australian’s staking a claim to Princess Mary
Have you read all the comments? Some are very anti Mary, only a year or so ago most comments after a story such as this would have been very pro Mary.
It appears not so many Australians are interested in the Princess nowadays, except her own family and a few others of us.
Unless there is something controversial people just don’t buy the magazines. I suppose these people who write this rubbish are only trying to keep their jobs.

What I meant was you have no need to worry about Australian’s staking a claim to Princess Mary
Have you read all the comments? Some are very anti Mary, only a year or so ago most comments after a story such as this would have been very pro Mary.
It appears not so many Australians are interested in the Princess nowadays, except her own family and a few others of us.
Unless there is something controversial people just don’t buy the magazines. I suppose these people who write this rubbish are only trying to keep their jobs.

I was replying to the article's comments. But I agree with you - Australians aren't staking a claim for Mary, but she will always be "Our Mary"
Yes I did read all the comments, some were indeed anti-Mary - but the majority were pro-Mary. People are still generally interested in Mary, but the majority get their info from magazines like WD and NI, hence they believe these stories and the people who own these mags and the people who write them are sitting behind their desks and going :cheers:

Last edited:
Ah, no. An Australian magazine can't tell the difference.

Hope your job pays well then..lol..j/k

Actually I would bet a months sallery that most people cant, or would make that mistake...
If you look at it logically, that's certainly an ill found generlisation based on one article written by one person.

I'm certain that most people in Australia can, and do infact, identify the difference between what is Danish and what is Dutch.

Last edited:
If you look at it logically, that's certainly an ill found generlisation based on one article written by one person.​

I'm certain that most people in Australia can, and do infact, identify the difference between what is Danish and what is Dutch.​

Trust me. I live here and I know what people say and write. I dont care much, but that is one of the mistakes often made...

Actually I would bet a months sallery that most people cant, or would make that mistake...

I would not bet on that. I think there is a rather big risk of loosing.....;)

I was wondering exactly what this article says. Does anyone know why Mary was not present durng the engagement thing of Joaquim and Marie? It just seems so odd to me.

she is not a member of the state council. all these articles about there marriage are coming fron a book that only says they havce a strained time in their marriage not breaking up!!!:neutral:

Trust me. I live here and I know what people say and write. I dont care much, but that is one of the mistakes often made...

Oh, you mean people make the mistake between Dutch and Danish in general? I thought you were stating that most Australian's make that mistake.​

By all means, if you are talking in general terms, then I don't doubt it :)

I was wondering exactly what this article says. Does anyone know why Mary was not present durng the engagement thing of Joaquim and Marie? It just seems so odd to me.
Only Joachim, his parents, Marie, her parents and Niko and Felix were present at the engagement. Marie and Joachim simply attended the state of cousil earlier. Mary did not attend that, since she isn't a member of the state of counsil.

Oh, you mean people make the mistake between Dutch and Danish in general? I thought you were stating that most Australian's make that mistake.​

By all means, if you are talking in general terms, then I don't doubt it :)
Okay then. We agree....

Thanks JessRulz for the translation.
Can you, or somebody else, translate this last german article too? Thanks.

The headline of the cover:
Captured in marriage's hell. He has another...

The headline of the article:
It is Mary's hell.

(I hope, I translated it right!)

I send the article through a translationprogramm... It's a little bit funny, but maybe you can understand it...

Crown Prince Frederik cries itself with the loving out. Is he a cheat like once Charles?
Was everything peep and deceit? Is the love of the Danish crown Prince Frederik, 39, to Mary, 35, only a produced fairy tale? Did its tears at the altar apply not at all for it separate its forbidden love? That and still much more is located in the book "1015 Copenhagen K".
Written of the outstanding Hofberichterstatterin Trine Villemann. A book like a bomb.
It destroyed with an impact the apparent idyll at the Danish yard and it reveals a terrible marriage hell for Mary, comparably only with that, which had to experience princess Diana.
More to it now into "Die Aktuelle"!

Last edited:
It's hell for Mary.

CP Frederick is crying his heart out at his lover's. Is he a cheat like Charles used to be?
Was everything fake? Is the Danish CP Frederik's love for Mary just a fairytale enacted for the public? Were his tears at the wedding ceremony not for her but for his forbidden love? This and more is claimed in the book 1015 Kopenhagen K, written by the distinguished reporter at the court Trine Villeman. A book like a bomb. It singlehandedly destroys the seeming idyll at the Danish court. And it reveals that marriage must be hell for Mary, a situation only comparable to that Princess Diana had to face.

Oh, well. Sounds like a lot of rubbish to me.

Aha. Could it be that only the presstext of the book was copied? Doesn't sound like "Die Aktuelle" had some real news.

It's hell for Mary.

CP Frederick is crying his heart out at his lover's. Is he a cheat like Charles used to be?
Was everything fake? Is the Danish CP Frederik's love for Mary just a fairytale enacted for the public? Were his tears at the wedding ceremony not for her but for his forbidden love? This and more is claimed in the book 1015 Kopenhagen K, written by the distinguished reporter at the court Trine Villeman. A book like a bomb. It singlehandedly destroys the seeming idyll at the Danish court. And it reveals that marriage must be hell for Mary, a situation only comparable to that Princess Diana had to face.

No it isn't rubbish! I can't be rubbish, because one of Germany's Top-Royal-Experts works for "Die Aktuelle" and he knows the Danish Crownprincecouple and Danish Queen personally. So it must be the truth!!!:rolleyes:

BELIEVE ME!!! ;)

No it isn't rubbish! I can't be rubbish, because one of Germany's Top-Royal-Experts works for "Die Aktuelle" and he knows the Danish Crownprincecouple and Danish Queen personally. So it must be the truth!!!:rolleyes:

BELIEVE ME!!! ;)

And this Top-Royal-Expert not only knows them personally. He is actually a very close relative - so I have heard from a dear friend of mine, who had an onckle, whos late mother used to the maid og someone who was even closer relater to the Queen:rolleyes:

It's hell for Mary.

But look at these pictures, they look EXACTLY like Charles & Diana :bang:

"We collegues, ...., lovers"
http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/previ...&objId=7303643&archType=J&classId=1&handle=-1

http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/previ...&objId=7261030&archType=J&classId=1&handle=-1

http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/previ...&objId=2931464&archType=J&classId=1&handle=-1
ANP Beeldbank

http://www.stern.de/_content/51/46/514696/diana_gi250_250.jpg (getty)

I'm getting so angry with all these gossip magazines
I can only imagine all these journalists from that magazines live are really unhappy in their relationships, therefor they can't stand happy couples

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom