Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If my calculations are correct that would mean she would already be two months pregnant?

I guess.

The not too reliable Her & Nu claims, in the latest issue, that she will give birth in March Nyheder og billeder om de kendte og kongelige – HER&NU

There will be an announcement within the next couple of months if she is, until then I don't consider her pregnant, only wearing loose fitting summer-clothes like a zillion other people on holiday.

True and when she was pregnant, right before announcing at three months, she was wearing tight clothing. It would be wonderful to think they'd have another baby. I'm hoping for the best! :flowers:

Just before she announced her previous pregnancies, especially with Isabella, Mary was extremely thin and yes did wear her normal clothing. A poster here has speculated she could be two months pregnant there is just no way Mary would be showing at such a early stage in her pregnancy. Mary is slim, she hides those babies well, she usually doesn't show until her 5th month or so.

Until we get a confirmation on her pregnancy, further posts will be deleted as speculation & rumors.
We have read such gossip in 2009 which turned out false. So lets stay on topic & discuss Mary on magazine covers.

Thank you :flowers:

Isn't that an old issue of Royalty....do they publish quarterly now? I have purchased like 2 issues of Majesty since this issue has come out.

Isn't that an old issue of Royalty....do they publish quarterly now? I have purchased like 2 issues of Majesty since this issue has come out.

Says May/June 2010 under the logo, but on the website it says it is the current issue. :)

A fake one no doubt, Mary is hardly going to tell New Idea what the sex of her children are, whether they are Identical or not and the Royal Court denied any feritlity treatment.
That´s what I though ;)
I know that this press is always telling lies, but saying in the cover that you have an exclusive interview is too much.

That´s what I though ;)
I know that this press is always telling lies, but saying in the cover that you have an exclusive interview is too much.

Well it doesn't say it was exclusive, no where around the picture or under the headline does it say the Mary&Fred story was exclusive. They're just competing and making up lies, a lot of papers have rumoured the fertility treatment. It'll probably be from "sources".
I would actually like to get my hands on the magazine.

:previous: Yes it is. Bunte is always photoshopping and airbrushing their Cover pictures and in the end the colour look completely different to the original ones. ;)

Wow, I didn't know they would photoshop the picture so much that they completely change the colour of the top.
To be honest, that colour top would look very nice with the outfit she wore.

Thank you Marika86 for these pages from Billed Bladet!:flowers:
The Princesses look beautiful.

Thanks Marika,

What a lovely photo, it makes a great cover, they all look so happy.

Back
Top Bottom