Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think Mary looks slight at all, she's looked worse in my mind. :)

She looks stunning on the front cover of that magazine. :flowers:

She looks stunning on the front cover of that magazine. :flowers:

Beautiful cover but what about the byline?:

uncrowned queen

she is very beautiful and very ambitious
Danish court on some already fear their influence

I just used Google translate. Is this an accurate translation?

Oh, just some fabricated nonsense.

Apparantly Mary is feared among the people of the court for her power and apparantly her willingness to use it...
You should think she would roam the corridors of the palaces cracking a whip against any unfortunate employee who hasn't gone into hiding first. :whistling:

Oddly enough none of these stories ever surface in the Danish press first.
No, all of the "sources", "friends" and "palace insiders" confide to foreign magazines. In particular the Australian and German gossip magazines.

And when reading about all those stories based on anonymous sources, you should think there were people behind every single door, listning in and with the mobile on the ready, so they can call their favourite gossip mag.

QMII's entire staff consists of around 160 people in total. From the court marshall to the youngest cleaner.
Mary and Frederik's staff consists of 20-25 people in total.
As all employees sign a letter of confidence and know that you will be prosecuted if you breach that confidence, it should hardly be a problem for PET to track down any "sources" among so few people, should there be any truth in this.

PET = Police Intelligence Service.

uncrowned queen

uncrowned queen

Yes, it's an accurate translation, lancchick. A simple story
about the Queen's birthday celebration obviously seemed
to be too boring in the editor's eyes ;)

Actually the article to this cover is one praise of Mary and nothing about who fears her and why. So, really just an attention seeking and drama creating headline.
Queen Margrethe's birthday was the reason to put Mary on the cover (the editors know who sells mags), so of course she is the "uncrowned queen". But in the end it's really all about dresses and beauty. ;)

PET = Police Intelligence Service.

Why isn't it PIT?

I looked at the front cover, and the beautiful picture, not the byline, some fabricated nonsense, and the editors didn't think information about the Queens birthday was interesting enough. :)

Why isn't it PIT?

I looked at the front cover, and the beautiful picture, not the byline, some fabricated nonsense, and the editors didn't think information about the Queens birthday was interesting enough. :)

Because in Danish it's Politiets Efterretnings Tjeneste.

Mary & the kids on the cover of BB. Picture of them while at the circus.
BB cover

Such a wonderful picture of Christian.

I am patiently waiting for the next issue of Royalty Magazine to come out. Hopefully QM birthday activities are covered.

It is sad how the media loved to tear down marriages of public figures.

No matter what, Mary is the crown princess of Denmark and the mother of a future king

I agree magazines tear down people for sales increases.
But I still think there might have been a better choice than Mary for the role.

I agree magazines tear down people for sales increases.
But I still think there might have been a better choice than Mary for the role.

Why would you think that?
Wouln't the person to know be Prince Frederik and he obviously doesn't agree with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary på ferie med Marie? = Mary on holiday with Marie.

(Which they are - at Gråsten).

Unclear title which would make you think where are they on holiday together.
Thanks :flowers:Actually that is a nice picture of the both princesses.

I can certainly understand the word baby? :flowers:

I can certainly understand the word baby? :flowers:

Yes, the tabloids and magazines are speculating as to whether Mary is pregnant. One of them going so far as to predict she will give birth in March. According to a "source".
It's a bit unusual, even for the silly season. - We'll see.

Mary has faked us all out before by wearing loose clothing and flats. She likes the empire style dress, she has worn it many times before when not pregnant. It is just a preference of hers. As for the flat shoes, she is on vacation, why wouldn't one wear comfortable shoes?

Mary has faked us all out before by wearing loose clothing and flats. She likes the empire style dress, she has worn it many times before when not pregnant. It is just a preference of hers. As for the flat shoes, she is on vacation, why wouldn't one wear comfortable shoes?

True and when she was pregnant, right before announcing at three months, she was wearing tight clothing. It would be wonderful to think they'd have another baby. I'm hoping for the best! :flowers:

Yes, the tabloids and magazines are speculating as to whether Mary is pregnant. One of them going so far as to predict she will give birth in March. According to a "source".
It's a bit unusual, even for the silly season. - We'll see.

If my calculations are correct that would mean she would already be two months pregnant?

Back
Top Bottom