Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree 100% s looks like a real model, tall and thin, I think she is the most beautiful and elegant CPS of this days

Not only is Princess Mary tall and thin, but she has beautiful coloring, with her dark hair, eyes, and ivory colored skin. She as a lovely face. Her movements are graceful, as one can see in the videos. This is very important in her current role as well as future role.

Not only is Princess Mary tall and thin, but she has beautiful coloring, with her dark hair, eyes, and ivory colored skin. She as a lovely face. Her movements are graceful, as one can see in the videos. This is very important in her current role as well as future role.
I don't think she is particularly tall is she? She looks quite tiny next to her parents-in-law and Fred when she is not wearing heels...:whistling:

I don't think she is particularly tall is she? She looks quite tiny next to her parents-in-law and Fred when she is not wearing heels...:whistling:

Mary is 5' 7¾" (1.72 m)
Frederik is 5' 10¾" (1.80 m)
Margrethe is 5' 10¾" (1.80 m)

and i couldn't find a height for Henrik. :flowers:

:previous:
Beautiful picture of Mary. :)
Frederik with the children at Tivoli is also so sweet. :flowers:

What does the words next to it say?
She looks wonderful on the cover of Majesty. :flowers:

There has always been a little bit of confusion as to how tall Mary is, I think she ranges anywhere between 5'6" to 5'7". I don't think she is nearly as tall as 5'8". Mary wears heels most of the time so it is hard to tell how tall she really is.

While Mary may not be tall, tall, like her mother-in-law (whose father was an extremely tall man), she is statuesque and not petite, like Marie. She is slim, poised and has beautiful coloration - the ivory skin and dark hair combination are very striking, a pretty face as well.

She is a beautiful woman, no doubt about it. That she likes outdoorsy activities, is fun, and has similar interests to Frederick makes them a good match. Pictures of them in Vietnam attest to their feelings for each other, nice to see them as a couple on a prolonged trip together.

There has always been a little bit of confusion as to how tall Mary is, I think she ranges anywhere between 5'6" to 5'7". I don't think she is nearly as tall as 5'8". Mary wears heels most of the time so it is hard to tell how tall she really is.
Mary is reportedly around 5'7" and that is actually considered tall for a woman. Q. Margrethe is exceptionally tall for a woman so of course any one standing next to her will not look tall. :flowers:

yeah that is a nice photo of mary in the white dress. she looks so toned and tanned.

:previous:
She looks stunning on that front cover. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom