Frederik, Mary and Children on Magazine Covers

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought afterwards that the dress may just be purple when I came accross another photograph with Mary wearing the exact same hat. Must confess the salmon hat does match the purple dress much better.

Daria_S said:
This is a lovely picture of Fred and Mary. They look comfortable and happy with each other.

Frederick and Mary are always happy to be together it's like it was ment to be true love like William and Kate ;)

Daria_S said:
Cute! Josephine is looking a little surprised :lol:.

They looks so happy with their twins and princess Josephine is shocked or surpassed at something ... Wonder what it is ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Crown princess Mary of Denmark and crown princess Mette marit of Norway are both so beautiful and yet so photogenic .

You know, I used to think that Prince Christian looked a lot like his father. But after seeing this photo of him on the magazine cover, I believe he looks quite a bit like the prince consort. He's got the same face shape, at least.

Iceflower, thanks for posting the links to Billed-Bladet, such glamorous royal princesses!

It's always a pleasure, Patra :flowers:

Mary with her coming 40th birthday and the newborn princess sharing the cover of this week's Billed-Bladet:

** Cover ** Magazine content **

Birthday girl Mary on the cover of this week's Billed-Bladet and a quite large number of articles
about her inside the magazine - about her birthday pics, birthday party, birthday skiing holidays
and the fashion fair events:

** Cover ** Magazine content **

It NEVER ceases to amaze me at how dignified Princess Mary presents herself as. Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom