Frederik and Mary's Private Visit to Australia: November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they will be having an early Christmas celebration with Mary's family? Since they will be in Denmark for Christmas.

grevinnan said:
Where is Amber? Any news of Mary and Amber spending time together while Mary is in Australia?

Yes, there was an article about them spending time together in Melbourne
where Amber lives now.

Last edited:
From the last pictures I saw in Danish Royal Watchers Mary has been with Amber, her bridesmaid spending some good time. My opinion is that Amber is really "DRESS TO IMPRESS", my good! Mary is wearing some normal shorts but Amber seems to be dress has she is going to a wedding!! A question regarding their relationship, I though that they were in bad relations. That big confusion months ago wasn't with Amber?

I believe Amber is now in Sydney with Mary and Christian. They have been down to the CYC at Darling Point, and I believe they were shopping or something again today, although I haven't seen the pictures (which were apparently on the news tonight).
Actually I feel guilty looking at their photos now that they are in the "private phase" of their visit. Even though I always enjoy seeing the photos, it's now feeling a little intrusive on my behalf.
I hope Mary and Christian can have some fun and also some rest in Sydney, to make their visit worthwhile.
Suss2

The picture of Christian getting suncreme in his face is so cute :lol: .
It seems they really enjoy their trip to Australia..
I'm so jealous when I see Mary in Shorts and sunglasses... I'm freezing here ;)

thanksssss for the photos, Christian is sooo cutie.

Christian sure is being protected from the sun. He has a long-sleeved shirt, a hat, and lots of sunscreen! I'm glad that Frederik and Mary are being responsible parents but poor little Christian must have been hot!

soCal girl said:
Christian sure is being protected from the sun. He has a long-sleeved shirt, a hat, and lots of sunscreen! I'm glad that Frederik and Mary are being responsible parents but poor little Christian must have been hot!

Yeah, he's got the scandinavian viking blod alright....:lol:

Maybe Mary is on her way to Denmark already!When his her next event? I love this trip to Australia I think they were very natural and like other normal tourist having their vacations! Really nice!

bbb -
Thank you for providing the link to that clip.:flowers: It was great!

biboquinhas said:
Maybe Mary is on her way to Denmark already!When his her next event? I love this trip to Australia I think they were very natural and like other normal tourist having their vacations! Really nice!

The plan has so far been that they will stay and meet the Galethea Mission...That will be in Sidney on december 10th., which is where I think they will meet them...

Tricota said:
The plan has so far been that they will stay and meet the Galethea Mission...That will be in Sidney on december 10th., which is where I think they will meet them...

They're all back in Denmark, the meeting of the Galethea was just press speculation. The official Danish calendar had Frederik attending a State Council meeting on Dec 6th so they would have needed to arrive in Denmark in time for that.

Correct. They arrived back in Denmark on Monday. Frederik before Mary & Christian :flowers:

Last edited:
So they are back to the winter. Any photos of their arrival?

Charlotte1 said:
They're all back in Denmark, the meeting of the Galethea was just press speculation. The official Danish calendar had Frederik attending a State Council meeting on Dec 6th so they would have needed to arrive in Denmark in time for that.

Ahh, those clever people. I did think it sounded like a long time to spend down there, though I guess it would only be a few days extra now. And I did wonder, since they left Hobart where the ship was also going if I remember correctly...

Anyways, thanks...

Wowwww, the prince christian is sooo cutie.

Christian does not walk yet...??
Well, I hope they had a splendid time in Australia. And from what we see in the photos, all the smiles, being with family, they must have had a great time. Good for them!

Side note~since I can't find any threads for Queen Margareths gowns...I think she looked marvelous at the event after the un-veiling of her portrait.

http://danishroyalwatchers.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
How cute! In all the pictures of Christian he's pointing! Might he be training for when he's King??? Just kidding! Very cute pictures!

Thanks Bbb for the link!

Oooohhh! Prince Christian is just adorable. No words to depict this little angelic creature!

Vanesa.

Looks like they had a great family holiday in Australia! It's really nice that Christian can spend some time with is Australian relatives and get to know that side of his family and his mom's hometown.

Very cute pics those of christian and frederick!! He's a very active boy...he's very very cute!! I think mary is a very strong woman, she doesn't hide behind frederick's back...she has her own role...I think these days spending with her family made her strongher and prepared to return to "cold" Denmark!!

Mary is a strong woman, she doesn't need to hide behind frederick's back..she already have her own role and place....this vacations with her familiy and friends prepared her from the hard and "cold" Denmark winter....She appears more relax and happy...Christian it's cuter every day...he's really a smart and active boy...like his mum and dad!!!

patty said:
Mary is a strong woman, she doesn't need to hide behind frederick's back..she already have her own role and place....this vacations with her familiy and friends prepared her from the hard and "cold" Denmark winter....She appears more relax and happy...Christian it's cuter every day...he's really a smart and active boy...like his mum and dad!!!

I would like to know how can I see it?

I could just gobble up Christian!! Gobble Gobble Gobble:rolleyes: What cutie patootie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom