Engagement of Crown Prince Frederik and Mary Donaldson: October 8, 2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm guessing it's because she'd just been on the balcony

Is there a diffrent thread for the evening engagement gala/dinner?

Prince frederick and Princess Mary Royal Engagement (Pics)

I can't find any pictures of the engagement of Prince frederick and Mary. I've never seen any pictures of the engagement before, but If anybody would take a little time to post some pictures that would be lovely. :flowers:

Hello Princess Mia,

Just moved your post to Frederik and Mary's engagement thread.
Enjoy the pictures! :flowers:

Mandy

the engagment was november 8th how far before did the engagment news leak?

the engagment was november 8th how far before did the engagment news leak?

I thought the engagament was announced on October the 8th??
And they got 'privately' engaged sometime in september?
Correct me if i am wrong?
x

I thought the engagament was announced on October the 8th??
And they got 'privately' engaged sometime in september?
Correct me if i am wrong?
x

i had an ide that the news about november 8th was leaked and press know that an engagment annuncment were to take place that day, but i can be wrong also.

Possible, i've never heard that though.
I always thought it was released on the 8th after Her Majesty had informed parliament?

So the press thought it was going to be November the 8th or????
x

Possible, i've never heard that though.
I always thought it was released on the 8th after Her Majesty had informed parliament?

So the press thought it was going to be November the 8th or????
x

do not take my words on it. i may be wrong

i took a look at the first post about the wedding news dor the wedding i posted 30th September 2003
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/the-crown-prince-wedding-in-denmark-news-896.html

i found the statement, they had tme to prepare the engagment,

Consent to marriage

Issued Wednesday September 24, 2003

The Lord Chamberlain's Office announces that Her Majesty the Queen of Denmark intends to give her consent to the marriage of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince of Denmark to Miss Mary Elizabeth Donaldson in the Council of State to be held on Wednesday, 8 October 2003, at Amalienborg Palace, Copenhagen.

Ove Ullerup
Lord Chamberlain

Of course.
Reading through that topic reminds me of 2004.
x

:previous:
Wow how wonderful. :flowers:
It's so so sweet. :)

They both looked so happy, relaxed and in love. It was the best engagement of ever :D , IMO

I'm looking for a video of the press conference ?

Actually, I think Royallife is looking for the press conference with the whole press corps, not single interviews. I've been using my best Googling techniques to no avail to find the whole press conference. I'd be very impressed with someone if they found it! ;)

i saw all the interview. is so cute them so tide...

Speech and press conference given my Prince Frederick and Mary during their engagemen

Hi,

Could someone please post an updated link of the audio/video conference/speech given by the couple on the occassion of their engagement? The present links do not work anymore. Many thanks.

Could someone please post a link of the speech given by John Donaldson (Mary's father) on their wedding day? Thanks so much.

I loved her outfit.It's very classy and timeless.

Back
Top Bottom