Crown Princess Mary's Patronages and Charities: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I adore the coat!!! 90% of the time I spen in sunny Spore and winter coats are not needed so i'm very envious of those living in cooler countries where you have 4 seasons and opportunities to wear winter coats!!!

Princess Mary's new hairdo is lovely too!

I absolutely love Mary's coat. I wasn't to fond of her short, white/cream coat and pants/hair chop outfit earlier on in the week but...Mary seems to have redemmed herself with the red coat and how her hair was done today. Go Princess Mary! :flowers:

I watched a small clip of her speech, and I love listening to her speak in Danish. It's truly amazing how utterly proficient in the language she is. I know she has to be obviously, but she speaks it so fast and with so much ease.....she makes ME want to learn it!

I think is very difficult to have always a perfect hair when is so small has Mary's new hair cut! When the hair is long is easier to put it the way we want! So I think this was not a very good decision to cut it this way, sometimes it may look like is not so perfect and even that we do not cumb our hair!!!
This time, I don't like her coat either, not modern at all, very oldfashion!

Last edited:
i think mary is looking well , love the coat ! the colour really suits her.

Royal ban on bullying

Drawing on a programme from her home country, Crown Princess Mary is hoping a purple bear will teach kids a lesson about tolerance

Denmark.dk: Official website - Denmark - General News

Princess Mary takes on bullies

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark has thrown her support behind an Australian program to stamp out childhood bullying.
The former Tasmanian will launch a similar program in Denmark tomorrow in a bid to eradicate bullying in Danish schools and kindergartens.

The Age: national, world, business, entertainment, sport and technology news from Melbourne's leading newspaper.

I think she should wear something below the jacket, I really don't like to see a jacket with nothing inside it!

biboquinhas said:
I think she should wear something below the jacket, I really don't like to see a jacket with nothing inside it!

are you talking about the red jacket ? beacuse if so, in this picture it looks like she is wearing a black skirt - picture

Sister Morphine said:
I watched a small clip of her speech, and I love listening to her speak in Danish. It's truly amazing how utterly proficient in the language she is. I know she has to be obviously, but she speaks it so fast and with so much ease.....she makes ME want to learn it!

Where can I see this little clip? i am sorry if it was posted before, I didn't find it.

biboquinhas said:

She's wearing either a black dress or a black blouse and skirt underneath the coat. :flowers:

Princess Mary looks really great in red, she's very beautiful. :flowers:

MUM-TO-BE MARY HELPS KIDS BECOME BETTER BUDDIES

With one hand resting gently on her growing bump and the other cuddling a furry teddy-bear, an expectant Princess Mary was the epitome of motherhood as she attended the launch of a new anti-bullying campaign in her adopted homeland of Denmark.
The caring Aussie-born royal, who is already international patron of a similar Australian scheme, had gone along to promote the Save the Children Better Buddies programme, an initiative which aims to stamp out bullying in Danish schools and kindergartens by teaching children to care about other kids.

Pictures:
Princess Mary
Princess Mary 2

I love the red coat!! Mary has this glow about her that expecting mothers get. She looked great!

Danish Crownprincess Mary attends a chinese new year concert with "The Chinese Traditional Orchestra Zhejiang" in Danish Radio's concerthall sunday feb.18
Pictures from ANP

Picture 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really digging the outfit, hairdo, and jewelry (haven't we seen that necklace before??? I like!)

ANP Beeldbank

It looks like her hair is now out of shock from having been cut recently.

Lady Bluffton said:
I'm really digging the outfit, hairdo, and jewelry (haven't we seen that necklace before??? I like!)

ANP Beeldbank

It looks like her hair is now out of shock from having been cut recently.
Yes her hair looks really nice, very thick, in this picture.

I think Mary wore this necklace at the dinner for Prince Henrik at his 70th birthday. She wore a black dress then as well as her wedding tiara.

Mary at Chinese New Year concert Feb 19, 2006 - Pictures & article on the danish royal watchers

The outfit is beautiful, make-up is very clean the necklace is elegent.

The necklace at the chinees new year's concert has been worn several times. Just like an above poster said at Prince Henriks b day but also at a sailing banquet or presentation when she was with Fred. I love it too. It is one of my favorites. At the Aids benefit she also wore another one of my favorites.

I dont really like the pants, i think they were abit too silky, the dress/jacket was very pretty, she looked very radiant at this event

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh .. not a fan of the chineese concert outfit :S

There are pictures from Today on Polfoto.dk

POLFOTO - altid med i billedet

Do my eyes deceive me or is she eating in possibly 2 of the pics. :ermm: If she is eating I think it's great that she's not afraid to have some food in public. If I remember correctly I have actaully seen other pics of Mary in public eating. I have to admit I have been critical of Mary in the past, but in recent months I have seen Mary in a very different light. I see that she is in many ways not afraid to show that despite being a princess she really is just a normal woman. I can't really remember off the top of my head any other princesses eating in public. :ROFLMAO:

Do my eyes deceive me or is she eating in possibly 2 of the pics. :ermm: If she is eating I think it's great that she's not afraid to have some food in public. If I remember correctly I have actaully seen other pics of Mary in public eating. I have to admit I have been critical of Mary in the past, but in recent months I have seen Mary in a very different light. I see that she is in many ways not afraid to show that despite being a princess she really is just a normal woman. I can't really remember off the top of my head any other princesses eating in public. :ROFLMAO:

Yep, she's eating!:rolleyes: It looks quite popcorn-ish to me. Reminds me of the early picture, where she's stuffed her mouth with popcorn and looks very un-poised. Now she eats with great honor and dignity, and looks seriously polished!

Princess Mary looks fabulous in these pics with the jacket on....but her black top is a bit too see-through for my taste...you can actually see her bra in each of the photos (without the jacket)!

What beautiful pictures. Mary had some cute, funny expressions. Its good to see her not so serioues & having a laugh infront of the cameras. Good she recycled that beautiful coat. Thanks for the pictures

Great pictures. I think that she always manages to choose colors that suit her complexion really well. And it is nice to see her out and about enjoying herself.

On another note - has everyone cast their vote in the picture of the month poll? If not just click through to that thread using my signature and off you go!

Sorry, may I ask this...

I know, if I ask this, I will get many "angry" replies:
But I saw the pictures of Crownprincess Mary at the Benneweis Circus and I asked myself:
Was she (maybe) tipsy?
Nobody else cheered so much (you can see the other visitors in the background) like her.
Her eyes (the way she look) and her movement remains me to a close friend of mine which reacts in the same way, when she is tipsy - a little bit exaggerated.
I know, that these are just photos - have anybody heard her talking or seen a movie about the visit at the Benneweis Circus. Maybe she drunk a glas wine or champagne before the show (which is okay, I think...)

... or are the other visitors just humourless?

Last edited:
I know, if I ask this, I will get many "angry" replies:
But I saw the pictures of Crownprincess Mary at the Benneweis Circus and I asked myself:
Was she (maybe) tipsy?
Nobody else cheered so much (you can see the other visitors in the background) like her.
Her eyes (the way she look) and her movement remains me to a close friend of mine which reacts in the same way, when she is tipsy - a little bit exaggerated.
I know, that these are just photos - have anybody heard her talking or seen a movie about the visit at the Benneweis Circus. Maybe she drunk a glas wine or champagne before the show (which is okay, I think...)

... or are the other visitor just humourless?
Well, when Alexandra and Joachim and their kids see the same Beneweis show every July, they sure look like they're having even more fun than Mary seems to be having here.

I don't know why the people behind her look so unanimated :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom