Crown Princess Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Mary and Frederik!!!!...wow... Pregnancy in mass...oh... to Cristhian too...

So, will Mary be delivering before Maxima and Letizia? Or are Maxima and Letizia in a more advanced state of pregnancy?

RachelD said:
So, will Mary be delivering before Maxima and Letizia? Or are Maxima and Letizia in a more advanced state of pregnancy?

i dont know if who will deliver first

Oh My! I don't know how I missed this thread before! I can't believe Mary's expecting. I was one of the few (apparently) who thought when I first heard rumors, "nah, that would be too much of a coincidence with Letizia & Maxima expecting too". And now low and behold, it's true! Well, congrats to Frederick & Mary!

Maxima is supposedly due in April, so I would assume Maxima first and then it would be a toss up between Mary and Letizia. I have a feeling Mary might go first, but then again Letizia might just end up having hers a few weeks earlier as she did with Leonor.

gudeeya said:
Maxima is supposedly due in April, so I would assume Maxima first and then it would be a toss up between Mary and Letizia. I have a feeling Mary might go first, but then again Letizia might just end up having hers a few weeks earlier as she did with Leonor.

I thought CP Mary had Christian, Oct 15th, before Letizia had Leonor, Oct 31st?

crisscross1 said:
I thought CP Mary had Christian, Oct 15th, before Letizia had Leonor, Oct 31st?

Yes she did. Both women gave birth approximately 2 weeks before their due date.

I understand what gudeeya was saying, Letizia had Leonor before her due date not before Mary had Christian!
Apologies gudeeya : )

I've just learned about Mary's pregnancy. Hope it will be a girl but when I see how Christian is so cute, after all, it doesn't matter as long as the baby is OK.

Congratulations to Frederik and Mary on the news of their upcoming baby!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure they are very happy and I hope the baby is healthy. I'm sure it will be beautiful.:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

" On another family note, Billed Bladet reports everything is ready for Mary's labour at Rigshospitalet (where Christian, Nikolai and Felix were born). The clinic is prepared for the royal guest and the doctor and midwives are now on 24 hour stand by. Probably there is still some time to go, but Mary could start giving birth from now on. Prince Christian was born 2 weeks before term. For this reason the team, headed by Doctor Morten Hedegaard and midwife Birgitte Hillerup (pictured), is already on a 24 hour watch"
from Danish royal watchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom