Crown Princess Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to the Royal family and people of Denmark.

lise said:
Congratulations Frederik, Mary and Christian. I hope it will be a girl but think it will be a boy. :ROFLMAO: :w00t2:

That is exactly what I thought! :lol:

That's a good news,congrats.

Such as an other royal baby-boom.

Many congratulations and I hope she has a safe and carefree pregnancy and gives birth to a healthy and beautiful sweet baby girl In Sha' Allah. Ameen

Congratulations to the happy couple and to the people of Denmark! Hopefully it is a girl although it could be another boy.:flowers:

WoW! Another baby boom! This is great news :flowers:

I hope they have a girl this time. :wub:

THIS IS AWSOME Congrats to Frederik Mary and Christian and all of Denmark !!!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!!

Congratulations to our the royal family of Denmark, to our Danish Forum friends, and all of Denmark's Royal Watchers and fans!

CONGRADULATIONS!!! That is great news for the Danish Royal House and the people of Denmark. Congrdulations to the future parents

Congratulations! I hope that it's a girl too.

:flowers:My wish came true!!!!! Will have another cute and beautifull baby!
Congrats for all Danish and Donaldson family...specially to Mary, Frederick and
Christian!! I wish all them all the best...they deserved!
I enjoy the fact that they only done de announce after litle prince birthday!!
They are my favorite royal couple...:wub:

I am so happy!! The fact she was looking tired was due to morning sickness!! I love it!! It's so uncanny that the Mary/Fred and Felipe/Letizia have their lives intertwined :)

a big enormous gigantic congratulations for australia's LOL! favourite crown prince and princess. :)

Congratulations to the couple!
My best wishes for a safe delivery of a healthy baby :flowers:

GREAT NEWS CONGRATULATIONS TO MARY AND FRED:flowers: :clap:

Congrats!

What a great news!!!!!!!!2007 will be another year of ROYAL BABY BOOM :flowers::cool::):rolleyes:!
I hope they will announce the sex of the baby soon. Did they announce that with baby Christian? I already forgot it.

congrat to mary....

we have another crown princessess baby boomer with maxima, letizia, and mary....

I am so happy for both of them! Such great news!!

Australians celebrate Danish Princess Mary's pregnancy

SYDNEY - Australians celebrated the news Danish Crown Princess Mary is expecting a second child, swelling with pride in her native land and downing drinks in the pub where she met her prince. Source/full article

Mary expecting second baby

Princess Mary will be showing off not just one new family addition but two when she visits Australia next month.

The Danish royal house announced the Australian-raised princess is ... Source/full article

Last edited by a moderator:
Great great great new, I.m very happy for them

By curiosity, when is Letizia expecting to give birth???

They have always done in the same calendar with Mary, wedding, first baby, and now a second one, funny !!!

Wouldnt it be awsome if it happened on the same day lol

Latest "HOLA" edition

Look at what HOLA wrote in the table of contents about Mary´s pregnancy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom