CP Mary as Patron of the United Nations Population Fund: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Muhler :flowers:

Dizzy-goal means turning 17 times around yourself and then kick the ball towards the goal... And so did Mary.

Had I done that I hadn't even could hit the ball :lol:

Great Mary visited Lolland.

Thanks Muhler :flowers:

Dizzy-goal means turning 17 times around yourself and then kick the ball towards the goal... And so did Mary.

Had I done that I hadn't even could hit the ball :lol:

Great Mary visited Lolland.

And then she rushed to the toilets to throw up, while her lady-in-waiting held her hair out of her face. :p

Crown Princess Mary was present at the UNFPA's presentation of the book #Childmothers during the Book Forum 2017 at the Bella Centre in Copenhagen today, November 10. As Patron of the UN's Population Fund Mary has written the preface of the book:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

** kongehuset.dk gallery: H.K.H. Kronprinsessen besøgte Bogforum **

** kendte.dk gallery: Mary på messe: Se hvad hun præsenterede **

** BB: Kronprinsesse Mary fik sig et godt grin i sofaen ** translation **

Last edited:
This afternoon HRH The Crown Princess received Under-Secretary-General and Executive Director (ED) of UNFPA Dr. Natalia Kanem, who is currently visiting Denmark. At the meeting, the director of the United Nations Population Fund, which the Crown Princess is the patron of, briefed about the organization's ongoing work and priorities and the challenges the organization faces in its global work. Her Royal Highness and Dr. Natalia Kanem also discussed possible joint activities.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtjK6j-gRWh/?utm_source=ig_embed

:previous: Mary's agenda for her visit to Nairobi
November
09:30- HRH The Crown Princess attends a welcome ceremony at the Nairobi Summit
10:30- HRH The Crown Princess watches the panel debate “Rights and Choices for All” at the Nairobi Summit
11:30- HRH The Crown Princess watches the performance of singer Youssou N'Dour at the Nairobi Summit
12:00- HRH The Crown Princess attends a pledge session at the Nairobi Summit
14:00- HRH The Crown Princess participates in the "Meet the Leader" session at the Nairobi Summit
15:00- HRH Crown Princess attends parallel engagement on Beijing + 25 at Nairobi Summit
17:00- HRH The Crown Princess Attends the Signature Session "Ending Unmet Need for Family Planning: Reproductive Rights and Contraceptive Choices" at the Nairobi Summit
18:30-HRH Crown Princess attends dinner at the Nairobi Summit with Kenya's Foreign Minister Monica Juma as host

Wednesday, November 13
09:00- HRH The Crown Princess participates in the panel debate “Investing in Education to Invest in A Better Future” with the International Center for Research on Women (ICRW) as host
11:00- HRH The Crown Princess participates in the panel discussion "Women Leaders High Level Dialogue" at the Nairobi Summit
13:00- HRH Crown Princess attends signature session "Fulfilling the Promise of Cairo in a Fragile World" at the Nairobi Summit

Last edited:
Gosh Princess Mary must be one of the hardest working Royal she is always busy

I am absolutely charmed by Princess Mary and her dedication to her new country, new language , her loyalty to husband, mother-in-law and children. She seems to work really hard at all she does, plus does it with class. Fredrick should certainly be proud.

Visit to Indonesia, December 2019

Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the United Nations Population Fund will visit Indonesia from December 2 - 4.

She will be accompanied by Danish Minister for Development Rasmus Prehn and Executive Director of the United Nations Population Fund Natalia Kanem.

The visit will focus on sexual and reproductive health and rights as well as on empowerment of women. There will also be a celebration of the 70th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between Denmark and Indonesia.

** kongehuset: H.K.H. Kronprinsessen besøger Indonesien **

Here's another video of day 2 today:

i’ve been wondering since Indonesia is quite close to Australia, will princess Mary stop over to Aussie for couple of days before flying back to Denmark

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom