CP Mary as Patron of the Royal Danish Academy of Music Children's Choir: 2007 - 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I love that Mary took the whole family to church today. It must have been a tradition.

Truly delightful pictures. The pictures of Vincent with his big brother Christian and big sister Isabella on the stairs is marvelous. Little Josephine appears to be a mommy's girl :) F+M's children always look so happy. Look at Isabella's face in these pictures
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:40221322:preview:watermark?m=klknigjd
http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:40221316:preview:watermark?m=injaegnl

Thanks for the link, FasterB :flowers:

Little Josephine is a mirror of the then little Princess Isabella, when she was almost 2 years and attending this concert :)

Love!!!! One of my CP Family favorite events. So happy to see Vincent and Josephine join the group this year!

There are no photos of Princess Marie Chantal and Olympia because they went there on Friday.

Nice family outing.
Vincent looked ready to run out the door. Very attentive older siblings Christian and Isabella.
Josephine looks like she is wearing Isabella's dress from when she was younger.

Mary and Frederik look like they divide and conquer to try to keep control of their 4 ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pictures :flowers:
Nice to see the family out in 'full force'.

From his last two appearances, Vincent appears to have taken a leaf out of Bella's book of how to act entertainingly. These two alone must be keeping their parents on their toes :)

Just love all the photos. Must be great fun for Christian and Isabella to have gorgeous little playmates to look after. This looks to be the first time they received gifts at the choir. The organisers just couldn't help themselves it seems. And Christian has a great laugh with his good friend Emily Heering in the row behind. And Vincent has such long blonde hair. Don't remember Christian having hair that long at the same age.

Love seeing these children all together. They are all very handsome, but just enough of a difference in each of them. Can't wait to see them all grow over the years.

Awww, so nice to see the whole family on an outing. They all look hale and hearty. It's good to see the children being children and grow up happily.

Little Josephine is a mirror of the then little Princess Isabella, when she was almost 2 years and attending this concert :)

I beg to differ...I think little Jojo looks exactly like her mother, Mary at the same age...if anyone can do a bit of creative photoshopping and put that photo of Mary at 4 years old beside a current photo of Josephine would see the resemblence...Isabella definitely looks like her Daddy...

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:40222077:preview:watermark?m=jiajgoil

Josephine looking very much like her Mum :D

Very cute pictures. The little ones are so cute and Christian and Bella look so grown up!

Do all children who attend the Christmas service receive a gift?

It is a sweet little celebration and the four royal children and their friends appear very happy.
Are Caroline's husband and Fred close friends do you think?

Do all children who attend the Christmas service receive a gift?

It is a sweet little celebration and the four royal children and their friends appear very happy.
Are Caroline's husband and Fred close friends do you think?

Thanks for the pics. :)
Perhaps some of you will try to get a seat at Esajas Church next year?

I think it was only M&F's children and probably the Heering children as well, who got an "advent-present".
I believe Peter Heering and Frederik are close. Their families have been friends since QMII was young, if not earlier.

ADDED:
I thought I would post this video for those who are new here and who may not be familiar with Lucia day.

On the 13th December a Lucia bride is chosen and she will walk through the corridors of the school, with her bridesmaids behind. Sometimes the boys are shanghaied too as bridegrooms - with more or less enthusiasm. The age differs as well from school to school. Often they go on a procession at a local retirement home as well.
There is a tendency for the Lucia bride to light blonde, because that's apparantly how it's imagined Lucia looked like.
As for the religious part of it, that I'll leave to FasterB.

As you can see and hear in the video, each birds chirps in a different way but that doesn't make them less charming, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX29X5K317s

Last edited:
There are no photos of Princess Marie Chantal and Olympia because they went there on Friday.
CPss Marie-Chantal and Pss Maria-Olympia went to see THE NUTCRACKER on Saturday.

I beg to differ...I think little Jojo looks exactly like her mother, Mary at the same age...if anyone can do a bit of creative photoshopping and put that photo of Mary at 4 years old beside a current photo of Josephine would see the resemblence...Isabella definitely looks like her Daddy...

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/picture:40222077:preview:watermark?m=jiajgoil

Josephine looking very much like her Mum :D
I didn´t mean her spitting image, but if you look at photos from the christmas concert in 2008 you´ll see a precious little girl sitting on her mother with the same long hair and the same dress :)

The twins have grown so much! Josephine in particular, I almost couldn't recognize her there for a second. All four of them are so sweet and adorable.
Isabella and Vincent look like quite the couple and I'm sure Bella enjoys having a new partner in crime (which seems to be very evident in this picture) :D
I agree with previous posters than Josephine is a real little Princess, not only literally but also in appearance - a precious little one. Christian is just a wonderful and happy little guy.

I think Josephine is a great mix of Mary and her grandfather, Prince Henrik - with her grandmother, QMII's (and I'll say it again) lovely, chubby baby cheeks. Christian and Vincent are still their mother's sons and Isabella is a carbon copy of Frederik :p

I beg to differ...I think little Jojo looks exactly like her mother, Mary at the same age...if anyone can do a bit of creative photoshopping and put that photo of Mary at 4 years old beside a current photo of Josephine would see the resemblence..
Jojo...:rolleyes: Josephine is such a lovely name....

I think Josephine is the one whose going to resemble Mary most.

Jojo...:rolleyes: Josephine is such a lovely name....

I think Josephine is the one whose going to resemble Mary most.

I agree, but I'd take Jojo (how horrid it might sound) over Josie any day :lol:

We know that Isabella is called Bella, I wonder if the other three have nicknames?

i heard many times that Mary and Frederik call Christian by his full name, and not by a nickname, however, yes, Isabella is called Bella.
has for the twins i dont know, but if they were to have nicknames, that would be Vincent "Vince" and Josephine "Josie".

back on topic, i LOVE when families are enjoying themselfes but when they are complete. im really happy that Frederik and Mary took the twins with them, though it must be really dificult to handle all 4 of them.
and i always loved couples with 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, its such an amazing and perfect family, like Mathilde's 4 and Rania's 4 (of course i like the other families as well, but i would want to have a big family myself with 2 boys and 2 girls, its a dream of mine)

I agree, but I'd take Jojo (how horrid it might sound) over Josie any day :lol:

We know that Isabella is called Bella, I wonder if the other three have nicknames?
I don´t think that Christian and Vincent has nicknames. Perhaps Josephine has and it might be "Fine" or "Jose" - the two most common nicknames for Josephine in Denmark :)

It's wonderful seeing the whole family together. The children looked like they enjoyed themselves, both Mary and Frederik's group and the Heerings. The twins are getting so big now. I think Josephine is the odd one out in the family in that she doesn't really look like the other three kids. All four are sweet, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom