CP Mary as Patron of the Royal Danish Academy of Music Children's Choir: 2007 - 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, is that really little Isabella? :ohmy: She's grown up so much since we last saw her (when was that, September?), her hair has gotten so long too!

lovely to see them all together! the children are really growing up and they all look so happy.

WOW Isabella has made the transition from babyhood! I cant believe how big & old she looks! :)

the little princess isabella is such a cutie!!!!! a real doll!!! it's so great to see her again! she has changed a lot since the last summer!!!

Frederik and Mary have a very beautiful family!!!

My my, the little princess really has grown these past months and what a character Christian is...cheeky cheeky.

They're such a vibrant and happy young family. Always a pleasure to see them together so thank you for the pictures...:)

Oh my what two beautiful children. Isabella certainly has her dad's blue eyes. Lovely to see that she is walking.

they look like they enjoyed themseleves the children are so sweet !

Nice gesture to bring the kids to this ! They are a very good looking family, the kids are so sweet :wub:

Great to see Isabella walking after a long time out of the public eye. She's cute and quite a personality already. Christian definitely gets cuter with age. Both, especially Isabella, are still quite young for such an event. There certainly is some effort behind it to keep them sit still and have them behave well enough in public. As a consequence especially Fred looks quite tense at times, and the smiles are more forced than relaxed. But still kudos to them that they are brave enough to bring the children along even though it's a trying task.

When I looked at the pics,I couldn't believe this girl is Isabella.She's grown up so much since I last saw her but she is still very cute.

Isabella's hair is getting long. She looks less like a baby, and more like a little girl. They are such a beautiful family.

I hope that this is a new tradition the the Crown Princely couple have started... i.e to bring their children along to this concert every year.

I hope that this is a new tradition the the Crown Princely couple have started... i.e to bring their children along to this concert every year.

It makes sense, especially since it is a children's choir. I'm sure that Christian and Isabella loved seeing the "big kids" performing. Maybe it will inspire an interest in music in the prince and princess.

Am I correct? Was prince Christian with his parents and his grandparent (Mary's dad and stepmom) last year?

Judging by the pics I saw at ppe agency little Isabella looks wild. Christian seemed to sit and behave but not Isabella. Possibly she is too young to sit through such a concert. I really wish Fred and Mary would dress their children in cuter clothes with more vibrant in color.

Judging by the pics I saw at ppe agency little Isabella looks wild. Christian seemed to sit and behave but not Isabella. Possibly she is too young to sit through such a concert. I really wish Fred and Mary would dress their children in cuter clothes with more vibrant in color.

Well at least Isabella's cloak is in a vibrant red as seen on the Bunte galary of the concert:

Was ist besser als Musik? - Bilder - BUNTE

That little red coat is very cute! I am not surprised that Isabella had a difficult time sitting still during the concert. She's not even two yet. I can't think of any child her age that could sit still for a long period of time. She's a very normal toddler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom