Crown Princess Mary as Patron of The Danish Heart Association: 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the photos, i think thats the skirt she wore to the christening.

Yes, I thought exactly the same..and actually it seems the shoes are the same as well :flowers:

Mary looks gorgeous in all the present events...She appears extremely elegant and happy!!! I think she's doing a great job...She look soo tender to those kids!...

I really think that is a very positive action for Princess Mary to recycle her clothes!

One more time that Mary amazes us....She looks great with this outfit!
Mary looks beautiful ! Pregnancy gives her a candid and placid look!!

Agree, judging by recent pictures, Mary's never looked better!

So radiant, wow!!!
I don't know why but she reminds me Letizia on the first photo from 7 Nov.

Mary's skirt is from the Heartmade Autumn/Winter 2006 collection. It seems like her pregnancy is going smoothly.

Mary always has the nicest bouquets to carry. I do like her shoes but not with the outfit. The outfit is nice though.

Lovely, but a bit too normal although sometimes it is needed!

Lovely suit. Nice shoes. Okay belt.

I love that Mary is as involved as she is, in her patronages.

Taree

Pretty suit, just right, but I'm not a fan of strappy shoes. IMO plain court shoes would have been better. The straps break the line. Just MO.
Taree

just beautiful and sober. princess mary at her best! and the shoes... wow! where can i buy them? :rolleyes:

Love the shoes! Mary looks indeed simple but very elegant

Love the whole outfit bag and shoes included. The first thing that always catches my eyes are her bouquets. Just about every one she has received over the years have been beautiful, the choice of flowers, colours and how it is put together.

Stellad

Is she wearing the same suit that she wore when she first took over the patronage? It´s nice the way she often manages to get a touch of symbolism into her outfits.

Is she wearing the same suit that she wore when she first took over the patronage? It´s nice the way she often manages to get a touch of symbolism into her outfits.

that was my first impression when i sew the pictures, but no the suit is not the same, but very similar color's, the belt is recycled :)

Mine to eirann!

Is the tiny badge that Mary is wearing just a sweet addition that Mary added or is the associations symbol or something? Does anyone know?

I love her polished physical appearance and her professionalism! No doubt she she is a Professional!
Thank you for the pictures! :)

Mine to eirann!

Is the tiny badge that Mary is wearing just a sweet addition that Mary added or is the associations symbol or something? Does anyone know?

I think its to do with the association since it was a badge in a shape of a heart;) maybe its something they sell for fund raising

Picture and an article in Danish (sorry) - found here
A video from the event of Mary arriving which is about 1:46 min long - found here - she seemed to be so happy at this event

Last edited:
The event was for kid's who have congenital heart failure. The event is part of the Danish Heart Association which Mary is a patron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom