CP Mary as Patron of The Christmas Seal Foundation (Julemærkefonden): 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Mary visited the Kildemose institution for overweight children in Olsted in western Zealand.
She is protector of Julemaerkefonden, which runs all together four of these homes,
where children can stay for 9-12 weeks in order to loose weight and have fun at the same time.
Jumping is one way to do it.

Btw, Mary is the patroness of the 6th Nordic Congress of Eating Disorders which will be held
from 13 – 15 September 2006 in Aarhus
Theme: Body and Eating Disorders. In a biological, psychological and cultural perspective.

Last edited:
They're the ones of the most "fun" pictures of Mary i've seen so far.
She seem very relax & at ease.. and yes, jumping around with the children is a great thing...
Thanks for the pictures, Larzen.

great photos thank you
i enjoy seeing her interacting and having fun, looks like she's enjoying herself, her smile reaches her eyes.

Larzen said:
MAry today and the Christmas seal Home
Pics by Keld Navntoft for BT
Wonderful pictures, it's so funny to see Mary jumping around with these youngsters, what a fabulous moment :D

Awww Mary looked like she was having a great time. She's one of my favorite princesses because she's so relateable, good job Mary!:)

oh my god, these pictures are one of the funniest I've ever seen. Good for Mary, its amazing not to be so conscious about your appearance and just have fun with the kids.

Hello everyone!

I think Princess Mary looks so down to earth and approachable in these pictures. Isn't this the first time we have seen her playing with children?

Mary is having so fun as the children there. It`s great to see how down to earth she can be

It is nice to see Mary spending time with children that probably feel marginalized sometimes. Dream come true for many of them.

I love those pictures of her jumping on the trampoline. Looks like she was having fun!

What fun pictures! Thanks for sharing them! :)

I love seeing pictures like this where royals roll up their sleeves so to speak and get actively involved in an event. Not to mention that Mary looked like she was having a good time herself!

Mary looks great jumping around with the kids! I love it when royals put down their diginified fronts. It reminds me of Maxima and that biscuit-jumping thing....:rolleyes: :p :D

It is so nice to see royals that are performing their royal duties while at the same time they appear approachable, relazed and happy. Some of them always look stiff and too dignified sometimes that it makes us wonder over their true personality.

Those pictures which shows the Crown Princess jumping and enjoying with the kids is one of the best captured moments of her. She may not be wearing a regal dress with a tiara but it shows what a real heart she possesses.

This pics are awesome!
You can be a royal yet have fun when necessary, one of the things I like about Mary is that she looks at ease whether in a State Dinner or jumping with kids, she's so awesome!:)

Well Mary jumping with the kids is something I didn't think I'd ever see. I like this because it seems so down to earth and casual. I hope we see more of this type of outing.

She truly looks like she is a having a fun time with those children.

lise said:
Well Mary jumping with the kids is something I didn't think I'd ever see. I like this because it seems so down to earth and casual. I hope we see more of this type of outing.

If the occassion calls for it, I am sure we shall :)

They are gorgeous photo's, without a doubt!!!!

"MII"

Last edited:
Margrethe II said:
If the occassion calls for it, I am sure we shall :)

They are gorgeous photo's, without a doubt!!!!

"MII"

I wholeheartedly agree- she looks amazing and having so much fun- good on her- I bet she loved every minute of it. Had me laughing !!!:D

To me Mary has always been one of the most down to earth princesses out there. There are times when she seems to put on the heir of a princess for the specific event, but then times like this her true personality shines through.

good for you Mary! Have a ball!

In a few years your son will be jumping with you.

From Hellomagazine:

Princess Mary springs into action with danish kids
Denmark's enormously popular Crown Princess Mary had a certain spring in her step when she visited a children's centre this week. And her happy disposition wasn't the only reason she was in top form, as the mum of one took her royal duties to new heights when she tried out a trampoline...
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/05/31/princessmary/

Weeeeeeee! She looks as though she had a bouncing good time!:D

One can probably assume that there are no babies on the way at the moment.

grevinnan said:
One can probably assume that there are no babies on the way at the moment.

well is too soon!!! Only if she is crazy! Lillte baby only is 6 months:mad: !!!

lise said:
I am in total agreement, I too didn't think this was something that I would ever see, but it's definately nice to see it. I would love to see more of this and less of the Princess Mary that seemed to appear shortly after the wedding.

princess gertrude said:
I am in total agreement, I too didn't think this was something that I would ever see, but it's definately nice to see it. I would love to see more of this and less of the Princess Mary that seemed to appear shortly after the wedding.

Well it seems that after the wedding, Mary was professional and determined to prove that she would be a good Crown Princess. If pictures like these first surfaced at the very beginning of their marriage, I think some people would have said that she wasn't taking her job seriously and that she's just jumping around with kids. Now, after two years of marriage and producing an absolutely adorable heir, I think she has the freedom to show off her fun personality and know that she won't be criticized for it.

Lucky Mary, I haven't been on a trampoline in a very long time...:p

I loved seeing Mary on the trampoline. She's so down to earth and natural. She's been such an asset to Denmark.
It's disgusting to me what papers will write just to sell their rags.

Attachments

• mary-dop1b.jpg
    mary-dop1b.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 565
Nice junp for Mar....eh eh eh...lovely!!!

Photos of Mary inside Julemærkehjemmet Kildemose (from Polfoto)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom