Crown Princess Mary as Patron of the Children's Aid Foundation: 2005 - 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
:previous:Oh my God!!! I have so much snow I see in my city do not remember how long. Thanks for the reminding me Roskilde. ;) Nice pictures.

Summary of a shor tarticle in Billed Bladet #48, 2015.
Written by the indomitable Ulrik Ulriksen.

When Mary met Caroline Wozniacki she exclaimed: "It's nice to see you (informal) again. It has sure been a long time".
As part of the event Caroline Wozniacki was to play with two teenagers, Nikolai and Tobias, who while being tennis-talents are also among the children who have been placed in a foster family due to issues.
Mary contended herself with cheering but she did meet and chat with the two boys, as well as a lot of other children.

- Sport, especially team sport, is encouraged for the children who do carry in some cases quite a lot of mental luggage. Partly because it's healthy. But just as much because physical activity release endorphins giving you a sense of well being. And via sport they meet other children often in a similar situation as themselves and the team activity foster a sense of belonging, which children who have been placed outside their families need.

I always like events related to sport. It feels so motivating. :flowers:

Crown Princess Mary as Patron attended the Children's Day's tennis event with Danish tennis player Caroline Wozniacki in Frederiksberg today, November 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** kongehuset.dk video ** belga gallery **

** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 ** Pic 8 ** Pic 9 ** kongehuset.dk gallery **

** kendte.dk gallery: Kronprinsesse og dansk tennisstjerne inspirerede børn **

** bt.dk: Se billederne: Caroline Wozniacki på besøg i København - med sin forlovede ** translation **

** BB: SE BILLEDET: Kronprinsesse Mary mødte tennisdronningen og hendes forlovede ** translation **

Last edited:
Very odd video, Mary seems distracted always looking to something or somebody in the background. She hardly focuses on the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom