Crown Princess Mary as Patron of Designers Nest: 2005 - 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks really good in the tan dress/coat! :) Thanks for the pictures everyone, in some of the PPE pictures does anyone else see a slight resemblance (pose, overall look - not physical atributes) of Mathilde?

Big International names on board for Designers' Nest!

...Patron of Designers' Nest, H.R.H. Crown Princess Mary, will attend the Award Show on Saturday 8 August... - Full Article

I would love to see Mary participating in this as a judge someday! I can understand why she doesn't, but she seems to have such lovely taste, and I think that she would make an excellent judge. I would be curious to see what she would choose.

:previous:
It would be nice to see Mary judge the event.
Should be a good event. :flowers:

Here is an article about this year's event, which took place earlier today:
Mary med til at krone modens nye talenter - Kultur
The winner was Elina Maattanen from Finland. She is a student at the University of Art and Design in Helsinki. She won the top prize, which was 15,000 kroner.

And some photos from PPE:
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/PPE09080827-1.jpg
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/PPE09080824-1-1.jpg
http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww177/sgl_blog/PPE09080825.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the whole ppe gallery from today:

08-08-2009 Oeksnehallen Crown Princess Mary attends
the Designers Nest Award Show as patron in Oeksnehallen.

** ppe gallery **

Thanks for the pictures from today. I love this dress on Mary. It looks like a wrap or maybe just the top is. The shoes match perfectly. Very pretty!

Here are a few additional pics of Mary at the award ceremony
yesterday. And I totally agree about the dress, another very
nice choice :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

What a stunning woman, Princess Mary ! She reminds to me Princess Caroline of Monaco 20 years ago, during her best moments. Mary has the same bearing, charisma and glamour, even if Caroline was more beautiful.

She does look amazing. This patronae was designed for such a stylish women as Mary. Thank you Iceflower. :flowers:

Princess Mary looks lovely and stylish when she attened at the award ceremony. It looks like she really enjoyed herself at the fashion shows.

:previous:
She does indeed. Mary puts her whole heart into all of her patronages but i like to think she enjoys the fashion ones, just a little more. :flowers:

Both Princesses attend fashion week -- did the Countess Alexandra also attend ??
Did any of the Princesses attend the sdame show at the same time ??

Both Princesses attend fashion week -- did the Countess Alexandra also attend ??
Did any of the Princesses attend the sdame show at the same time ??

I don't believe Alexandra attended any. The only one Marie went to I think was Malene Birger, and Mary didn't attend that one. :flowers:

Oh dear, what a choice... I guess, Liam Gallagher Mary has met yesterday
would have liked that..:D

Here's the ppe gallery!

I don't like this outfit either. She looks too pale and the top does not go at all with the pants. Sorry, she has done a weak job here.

Not crazy about either yesterday or todays outfits.

The blouse from yesterday had pretty colors that looked good on Mary but not crazy for a slouchy blouse paired with a slouchy belt.

Today's blouse is pretty, but I dont like the pants.

My favorite thing was her earrings. very nice!

Not really, imo. It's a disaster. A transparent top with a tank top with ill fitting pants and the wrong choice of shoes and that belt. Why must she always wear a belt?

Such a bad choice, imo. Mary can do much better.

A kind of funny pic was taken yesterday when Mary met Sanne Salomonsen,
a Danish rock singer, who has a very royal tattoo on her upper arm, not
really a fashioninspiration for Mary, is it? ;)

More pics - including the mentioned one - can be found here:

** Mary så Sannes kongelige tatovering **

Sanne Salomonsen, hasn't she sung a song for Mary at some point?
It's a very nice tattoo.

The look is young, sexy, fashion-forward! Love it!!! :p

The look is all of the above but it is not Mary's look. Her Lady-in-Waiting who was with her that day looked far more elegant and appropriate. Mary is a Crown Princess, not a rock star.

Sanne sang for Frederik and Mary in their pre-wedding royal concert. Sanne was the one who sang "Proud Mary."

The look is all of the above but it is not Mary's look. Her Lady-in-Waiting who was with her that day looked far more elegant and appropriate. Mary is a Crown Princess, not a rock star.

Why can't she have a little fun? The heels are killer; I think some of the Forum members are unforgiving sometimes. Let a woman even a Princess have some fun. ;)

Love Mary's look, its a young fresh edgy fashion look without going over the top. Just goes to show why we have such a big fashion industry as not all clothes appeal to everyone. Some will like the look and others will not. I was not fussed on the CIFF choice of blouse and skirt but it worked for her. It looked like a safe outfit, whereas todays she was in a different mood Imo.

Why can't she have a little fun? The heels are killer; I think some of the Forum members are unforgiving sometimes. Let a woman even a Princess have some fun. ;)

Just didn't think this ensemble was her best look, that is all. I enjoy much of what she wears, but not today. There has been no sin committed by Mary so no need for forgiveness.:whistling:

This is a fashion event, so her choice of clothes is probably just the ticket. (Not my cup of tea) I am wondering if anyone knows, when Mary attends an event like this does a designer send her something specific to wear?

Fashion is a matter of taste, please respect other people's opinions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom