Crown Princess Mary as Patron of Copenhagen International Fashion Fair (2005-2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ups, I was expecting a bit more from Mary than this frumpy outfit when visiting a fashion fair. Very boring, she has done a lot better a million times before. Same for the hair. Don't like it at all today, she looks as if she's wearing a wig. When I look at her killer heels I sometimes wonder how she or CP Letizia will move forward in 20 or 30 years from now because their feet and backs must be severly damaged. It's elegant though and I definitely admire them for being able to walk so comfortably in such shoes.

thanks for those pics!!

she's just perfect in dark grey and red!!!! really beautiful!!

I thought Mary looked very nice. Liked the outfit. I know she went to a fashion fair but doesnt mean that she is supposed to be all dressed up. I love seeing Mary at such events, shows she shows so mcuh intrested, I mean while looking at the things and feeling the texture etc.

thanks for the photos, (sigh i miss maddiedk, she would have got us a good photo of the detail on the skirt ;). i like mary in red (vibrant) colors. in my experience when you are used to high heels it's more comfortable to wear them all the time, it's only when i got off of them the feet and back problems started- ouch! has anyone seen a full photo of l-i-w tanja? i can see her in the background,she looks pretty, i just wondered what she was wearing.

I love Mary's blouse. Red is a great color for her, and I think that she looks very chic. Thanks for the photos.

A quick article from Ekstra Bladet regarding Mary's event today. Plus a series of photos of Mary watching a show. And two more.

Second, if you are able to access LocalEyes.dk you will be able to see the show later on today. To access the site go over to the Crown Prince Couple Links, located within this sub-forum, and click on LocalEyes.dk. Or simply click here. If you are having trouble signing up, PM and I will take you through it step by step.

If anyone is interested the CIFF has a website detailing the event. Click the link, it's in English, to read the latest news and so forth.

A couple of new additions:

This blog is one of my favorites and they made a great collague of Mary from today's event. [URL="http://royals.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/mary_7_febr.jpg"]This[/URL] site did the same thing. So thanks Troono Volgers and Royals.weblog for taking the time to make two photo series.

Last edited:
She is beatiful, indeed. And she seems to be injoying herself, for sure...But this is what a Crownprincess must do, in the kind of world we are living in? :neutral:

Vanesa.

A short clip of Mary at today's CIFF event.

Enjoy:flowers:

But this is what a Crownprincess must do, in the kind of world we are living in?

Well, I do believe she does a lot more than attend fashion shows, Vanesa. There is a link to all her patronages which you can find at the top of this sub-forum which details each charity once you click the links.

Here are a few examples:

Social and Health
Children's Aid Foundation Mary's Thread
Danish Association for Mental Health Mary's Thread
Mothers Help Mary's Thread
Rare Disorders Denmark Mary's Thread
The Alannah & Madeline Foundation Mary's Thread
The Christmas Seal Foundation Mary's Thread
The Danish Brain Injury Association Mary's Thread
The Danish Heart Association Mary's Thread
The Danish Kidney Association Mary's Thread
The Danish Mental Health Fund Mary's Thread
The Danish Stroke Association
World Health Organization, Regional Office for Europe Mary's Thread

Last edited:
She seams to really enjoy fashion. In the future I will love to see Mary and Marie together on these kind of events! It will be wonderful to see the two of them together in a fashion event.

I've got the empression that Mary was really interested in this event. May be it's because of children clothes. I like the way she dresses Christian and Isabella. :flowers:

Mary's wearing the top part of the earrings from the ruby parure, just as she did at the New Years Gala Banquet. I much prefer them this way, myself.

I just noticed that her skirt has a ruched detail at the top. It looks nice. I really like this outifit, and I think that red is best color.

Mary @ DAY Birger et Mikkelsen fashion show - article & picture

Its nice to see Mary at the event even though it wasnt official. Im not too sure about her fur scarf, looks liked plucked feathers though i am a fan of fur, besides that, she looked nice.

Mary @ DAY Birger et Mikkelsen fashion show - article & picture

Its nice to see Mary at the event even though it wasnt official. Im not too sure about her fur scarf, looks liked plucked feathers though i am a fan of fur, besides that, she looked nice.

Thanks, Dazzling. The fur scarf thingy (if it's real) works with the emsemble, but I have the opposite opinion: I don't like fur especially after watching a graphic documentary showing how fur coats, scarfs, etc are made from the very beginning.:eek: Not pretty.

I don't like her outfit at the CIFF. SHe looks matronly in that outfit. The fur around her neck seemed distracting too.

I am pretty much a fan of all the Crown Princesses but for me Mary is by far the most fashionable and carries off her outfits well.

Stellad

I haven't seen Mary in jeans for a while! She really looks nice in this jeans couture style and that silk top, very trendy!

Last edited:
Wasnt Mary's stylist (dont know her name) with her attending the show?

Jeans - very fashionable but out of place on first row at a fashion event and worn by the representant of the royal house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom