CP Mary as Patron of The Christmas Seal Foundation (Julemærkefonden): 2005 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennism

Majesty
City
East of the sun and west of the moon
Country
United States
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark arriving at meeting with the
Julemærkefonden (organisation to help children) in
Copenhagen Denmark today.

Attachments

• IS2.jpeg
    IS2.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 537
  • IS3.jpeg
    IS3.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 642
  • IS4.jpeg
    IS4.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 598
  • IS5.jpeg
    IS5.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 694
  • IS6.jpeg
    IS6.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 755
  • IS7.jpeg
    IS7.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 596
  • IS8.jpeg
    IS8.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 562
  • IS9.jpeg
    IS9.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 600
  • IS1.jpeg
    IS1.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 936
Edit: Dennis you were 4 minutes faster than me with the pics ( grr ;) )

What do you think about the coat? I don´t think it looks really elegant. Looks like something for a pregnant woman ;)

Lena said:
Edit: Dennis you were 4 minutes faster than me with the pics ( grr ;) )

What do you think about the coat? I don´t think it looks really elegant. Looks like something for a pregnant woman ;)
Pregnant women normally avoid horizontal stripes (or they should) because it makes them look wider then they really are...

I like the coat, although I agree it doesn't really look elegant. It's different.

Like say Britters: " Is different." , Mary always wear different things and i love that a lot.
Thanks for the pics.

I like the whole ensemble. The coat is very lovely and elegant when paired with the black slacks, and her earrings are very subtle but beautiful. I think she looks great, this is probably one of my favorite looks from her.

Thanks for the pictures. I also like the ensemble and I think that Mary looks very good.

Wow nice coat.Like what she was wearing.I have to be honest, i dont like her hair color

Thanks for the photos. :) I really love the coat. Does anyone know who designed it?

hillary_nugent said:
I like Princess Alexandra, she's a great princess, but i must admit i agree with Napoleon...sometimes her gala dresses are so boofy and not very elegant...
I agree she does great work. I just think it's almost like she became a present and thought she had to dress like the princess in the castle. I particularly disliked the lolly pink ball gown she wore to M+F's wedding, with the embroidered cape. If nothing else, it just didn't seem very age-appropriate.

Thanks for the pics! I think Mary's coat looks lovely!

I really like her coat! Those colors are awesome and look nice on her. Any idea who designed it?

ShksprNLov said:
I really like her coat! Those colors are awesome and look nice on her. Any idea who designed it?

yes, I like the colours too, very much and because she is tall and elegant she can wear horizontal stripes and manage not to look broad.

August 6, 2005: Crown Princess Mary received the collected money from Inner Wheel for The Christmas Seal Foundation at Kancellihuset (translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com

Attachments

• kjfei92ldlee.jpg
    kjfei92ldlee.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 898
  • ke9udkels.jpg
    ke9udkels.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 653
  • kdue9283kdle.jpg
    kdue9283kdle.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 561
  • kd9283ksle.jpg
    kd9283ksle.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 740
  • j9283ldle.jpg
    j9283ldle.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 681
pdas1201 said:
August 6, 2005: Crown Princess Mary received the collected money from Inner Wheel for The Christmas Seal Foundation at Kancellihuset (translated by GrandDuchess)

www.colourpress.com

Oh no! she forgot to take off her bathrobe that morning.:eek:

I like the top -- I think she's wearing pants too, is that right?

I also certainly she takes her fashion cues from her lady-in-waiting. CP's style was very different when she was doing her wardrobe by herself -- but it seems to me that her style seems to take a little from her elegant 'lady-in waiting' -- has anyone one else see the similarities in other pictures?

just my opinion...could be wrong...

Are these pictures w/the aqua robe outfit from today or August 6, as it reads where the photos were posted. Thanks. I just like to keep track.Thank you for posting the pictures. She looks confident and lovely and seems to be doing a great job, especially on all of these solo engagements.

carlota said:
i was going to ask... does anyone know how mary talks with the people she needs to meet? when fred is there it must be easier, but... what about when she goes alone? what if she doesn't understand danish? is she allowed to speak in english for a bit or does she have a person to help her in that kind of situation?

Mary has worked very hard to learn Danish and now speaks it fluently.

pdas1201 said:

www.colourpress.com

WOW, many thanks for the fantastic photos of Crown Princess Mary.

Mary looks just amazing and relaxed!!!!! I love the color and the style of this beautiful outfit....very Japanese!!!!!!!!!!!!
wub.gif

I am so glad that I can look inside the Chancellery house - Mary and Frederik's private home. It is a nice, comfortable and elegant room. :p

Last edited:
pdas1201 said:

www.colourpress.com
That's a great outfit Mary is wearing. I hope she continues to wear these sorts of things after her pregnancy because they really suit her.

Wow Mary looks wonderful in the green top. I'm very jealous of it!

Thanks pdas1201 for the last photos of Princess Mary. I like her outfit too, she is really elegant whatever she dresses. Her skin is also very good (does anyone know what cosmetic brands she use?). That room is so full of light and like Linda_Hsu wrote is a very elegant room!

Lillia said:
I like the top -- I think she's wearing pants too, is that right?

I also certainly she takes her fashion cues from her lady-in-waiting. CP's style was very different when she was doing her wardrobe by herself -- but it seems to me that her style seems to take a little from her elegant 'lady-in waiting' -- has anyone one else see the similarities in other pictures?

just my opinion...could be wrong...

I think it might be the other way round, her lady-in-waiting probably looks at what CPss Mary is going to wear beforehand to make sure she wears something that goes with it and that doesn't clash. However the CPss does have a stylist (Anja Neitzel) whom she probably takes some fashion cues from.:)

Cissan said:

I agree, the top is very bright with the bold green and yellows. Very summery and feminine. I like seeing her in such colors, they suit her very well.

Cissan said:

I LOOOVE her clothes!

Ok, I might be biased here ;) , but I just love what she wears!

She never looks dowdy (ok maybe once or twice), and she always wears funky stuff (funky for a princess anyway... eventhough Laurentien and Martha Louise are the ultimate princesses of punk!). I love how she's decidedly modern... and I know I can wear most of what she wears to work. Has anyone seen her recent outfit? (blue striped feminine blouse paired with white pants?) I love it!!

Yes such things I guess, and furnitures, unofficial secreatry etc, not the limo though I think as they have a drivers and cars avaiable;) I suppose Frederik also has some private money he has inheirted one way or another.

MAry today and the Christmas seal Home
Pics by Keld Navntoft for BT

Attachments

• 339632_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339632_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 851
  • 339634_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339634_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 796
  • 339636_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339636_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 885
  • 339638_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339638_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 788
  • 339640_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339640_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 784
  • 339642_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339642_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 914
  • 339644_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339644_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 836
  • 339646_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339646_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 899
  • 339648_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339648_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 862
  • 339650_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    339650_picture_gallery_large.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 901
Wow..its always soo fantastic to see Princess Mary in these kind of events..soo cheerful, well dressed and soo comfy..thats awesome!:eek:

great pictures! :) loved to see them!
Mary seemed really relaxed!

Thank you Larzen for your reply.

It's not an absurd quantity of money then.

Nice pictures of Mary. What kind of event was it?!

Regards,
mtbcm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom