Crown Princess Mary and the Twins Leave Hospital: January 14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanvanmaxima

Courtier
City
Elburg
Country
Netherlands
Tomorrow afternoon they will leave hospital, says Amalienborg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow afternoon they will leave hospital, says Amalienborg.
Correct!:flowers::)

Its is Official!
Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Nyheder
<H1>D.K.H. Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen forlader Rigshospitalet
Deres Kongelige Højheder Kronprinsen og Kronprinsessen forlader Rigshospitalet med de nyfødte tvillinger sidst på eftermiddagen i morgen fredag den 14. januar. Der vil være en kort fotomulighed i Rigshospitalets forhal.
Af hensyn til de nyfødte må der ikke benyttes blitz.
Med venlig hilsen
Lene Balleby
Kommunikationschef

Interesting, that they have chosen to do it another, and more efficient way this time. It's no doubt because there are TWO of them this time. Wonder if Chris and Bella will be there, I doubt it though.
They will reportedly stand still on a black line in stead of answering questions on the side, while going out of the lobby.

I can't wait to see the babies.

You don´t have to hit play. At my computer it starts automatically :flowers:

Well, something weird must be going on with my Mac then.. :ermm: I get the player on top of the page but it stays black. I wonder if others have this problem too.

The journalist at DR just told us that neither Prince Christian nor Princess Isabella will be there... Only Lene Balleby and Tanja Doky

Well, something weird must be going on with my Mac then.. :ermm: I get the player on top of the page but it stays black. I wonder if others have this problem too.

Same here. Maybe it only plays in Denmark and not in foreign countries:sad:

Christian and Isabella will NOT be there during the pressconference :)

It really is a shame if we don't get to see the press conference. :ermm: I remember watching Prince Henrik being released live on DR (or was it some other channel, can't remember exactly). You would think they'd be prepared to send out something internationally considering the large interest surrounding the twin birth.

There is another broadcast that start in about five minute on TV2.dk
We will try to see if it works

I remember that when Isabella has left the hospital almost four years ago, I saw the broadcast live!

Does anyone know the URL to TV2 live stream? Last time I could not find it, only short clips, not live.

Still not seeing anything live... :bang: If they are blocking out other countries with no live streams to watch then this must be the worst organized royal baby showing I've witnessed...

I guess in that case I can just leave and do other stuff and watch clips later. :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom