Crown Princess Mary and the Twins Leave Hospital: January 14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are so cute. Happy family , I canť wait for the first pictures of full family (with Isabella and Christian).

soooooooooo cute! now I'm looking forward to the official photos to come out

There has been a lot of talk in Denmark to let the twins sleep together.

Advice from other twin mothers.

Nice to hear CP Mary let them find safety and comfort in each other.

A very happy mother and faher I can read from he newspaper too.

Why? It is not like she did her hair and make up for public appearances for the first time? She has experience doing it :)
How you know she does her own hai and make up for public aparences, I cenrtanly I don't belive it, Sorry!

How you know she does her own hai and make up for public aparences, I cenrtanly I don't belive it, Sorry!

Because Soeren has been spotted at different places even before Mary had a public appearance ;) So unless he has a twin or clone, he couldn't have done her hair ;)

Wow, I just managed to see the photos! they are so cute, make me to feel I want twins too! I think they have dark hair but blond eyelashes! can't wait to see them open their eyes!!!!! just incredible beautfuls!!!!! and she looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and a red carpet in the way out of the hospital, all stunning!
God Bless them and Denmark!

What a beautiful family! The twins are precious. Can't wait to see pics of them with Christian and Isabella at some point. Mary looks great and Fred does too. What a happy day for them!

What lovely babies! And they do look different from what you can see. God bless them and their parents.

They are georgeous! In my opinion the boy looks a lot like his brother and mother and the girl is exactly her dad and sister!
I love this two beautiful babies!

Frederick really is a perfect prince of modern times. While neither family connections (aka pedigree) nor political reasons are important anymore when a prince marries but a good example for his people is, he chose his wife wisely. A nice to look at, charming and obviously lovng spouse who does not only share his burdens but provides him with a wonderful family of his own. Which Dane could not agree (monarchists and republicans alike) that these pictures are just lovely to look at and feel happiness for this young family.

I missed the TV transmissions! But nice to read all the commens here :flowers:

The twins really are cute! Look more like Isabella as a baby than Christian IMO.

And now they have two beautiful baby blankets. One must be the same they carried Christian and Isabella home in; does any one know whether they have got the other one from the same person who made the first blanket. It's beautiful handiwork :)

Thanks for a the lovely pictures. Its a truly special moment for M&F to take their twins home, hopefully now they find some space to grow together as a family unit.

I know Mary has all imaginable help but its still an achievement to give birth to healthy twins and be up and running with two other kids and public engagements.

Thanks for all the pics and translations. Been at work all day so just caught up.

The twins are too cute! :wub:

:)
Because Soeren has been spotted at different places even before Mary had a public appearance ;) So unless he has a twin or clone, he couldn't have done her hair ;)
well, i think there are lots of other hairdressers in Denmark. Probably she asks Sören only when she needs her hair done for a gala/wedding or magazine foto shoot - so something really important. For other occasions she has a permanent help. Sören could have sent a member of his staff, if he as a salon. I do not believe that she made her hair and make up herself today. That is just my opinion.

the twins are really sweet. The girl is so beautiful. She seems to me more beautiful then her siblings.
i compared pictures. The little girl seems to have Christian's nose and lips and Isabella's eyes. The little boy has Isabella's nose.

Last edited:
The point was that some think, that she gets her hair done by a hairdresser everytime when she has an engagement :) Which I strongly doubt, not every woman who goes to work with salon-like hair every day, has a personal aid/hairdresser to take care of it every day ;)

It bothers me how tired Mary looked on leaving hospital with the babies. So, I hope that she gets lots of help and some rest when back at the palace. Poor woman!

It bothers me how tired Mary looked on leaving hospital with the babies. So, I hope that she gets lots of help and some rest when back at the palace. Poor woman!

She's just had two kids, she's not going to look perfect.

Today has been a truely wonderful day for me, and the twins look wonderful. :flowers:

The babies are cute, and I liked Mary's top or at least the little I saw.

Last edited:
The twins are so cute and Mary looks beautiful

The twins are so adorable! And MAry and Frederik look so excited and delighted to be bringing home their new babies!

Gotta go I'm off to visit another newborn, born to my friends this week

God Bless their family and children!One of the most sincere and really-in-love couples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom