Crown Princess Mary and the Twins Leave Hospital: January 14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's working for me... and I am outside Denmark. ;)
Did you try the link posted by Princess_Robijn?

I can see TV2 News but I'm not sure they will be showing anything live. DR and TV2 would be, but they cannot be viewed outside Denmark.

Oh the time is almost here!

I'm frozen at 15:10 on the stream and I have this woman with the leather jacket and short hair with a weird facial expression just staring at me from the screen! :lol:

Have any of you tried DR1? They are also showing live right now.

The problem is that I don't know if it can be seen outside DK, so one of our resident experts needs to help out.

15 minuttes or so now, according to TV2.

You are joking right? Imagine her just preparing 20-30 minutes before going out in the media storm with hundreds of people and ditto cameras! :ROFLMAO:

Why? It is not like she did her hair and make up for public appearances for the first time? She has experience doing it :)

Oh, yes I am on TV2 news. I really hope they at least go to hospital shots when the CPC are present...

Me too - I am just seeing a lot of people in suits........

Why? It is not like she did her hair and make up for public appearances for the first time? She has experience doing it :)
I' don't know, but i assume Mary is hardly ever making her hair and makeup herself, if she knows ahead that fotos will be taken. She is probably having 1 maid and a hairdresser around all the time at home and today in hospital.

Well, I surely believe she does not do it herself, she has a personal hairdresser, stylist etc. ;)

I' don't know, but i assume Mary is hardly ever making her hair and makeup herself, if she knows ahead that fotos will be taken. She is probably having 1 maid and a hairdresser around all the time at home and today in hospital.

Well, I surely believe she does not do it herself, she has a personal hairdresser, stylist etc. ;)

She doesn't have a full time haidresser, Søren Hedegaard is also working for other customers, doesn't he also have his own salon? He is mainly doing her hair for tiara-occassions and cutting and colouring her hair ;) Same as Anja is not working exclusively for her ;)

People, People, really???? Does it really matter in the face of what is about to happen? And what this thread is named?

Hi everyone. Could you please tell me where i can see the video on TV2News? I see only some short videos but not the whole process.

I think TV2 will show the very last minute when Mary & the twins step out of the elevator, I guess they don't want to broadcast the press & well-wishers outside.

I am sick of hearing stupid politicians! Hello there are more important things going on then politics, like babies leaving hospital!!!:p

When the twins were born, the video of Frederik announcing they arrived was up on youtube very quickly so I'm hoping to see it up asap after it happens!

yay yay yay!!!!! I have TV2!!! Now on to the most important news please........

They are here. One each in every arm!

ahhh here they are :flowers:
oh sweet. both have very dark hair.

Mary wearing a black jacket and rose blouse And trousers

Last edited:
Mary does not look like she has just given birth to twins, she looks great. Love the dark hair on the twins.

Oh I can hear them leaving the hospital....I'm so bummed I can't see it live. I hear her talking

tv2 news just had a beautiful shot of the baby in Fred's arms.

Mary wearing pink, Fred wearhing Blue

The babies are beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
The babies are gorgeous. Mary is looking great.

Mary is holding their son and Frederick, their daughter.

(nothing sexier than a man holding a baby....lucky, lucky Mary!)

Hot off the press
Courtesy TV2 Denmark, live feed

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 576
  • Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 552
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 522
  • Capture3.jpg
    Capture3.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:
IMO the little girl looks soooo much like Fred :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom