Crown Princess Mary and The Mary Foundation : 2007 - 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The videos are apart of a documentary that will be air on the the 16 Dec
All the best mitchell

Thank you, Mitchell! Hopefully, we will get to see the documentary.

The video was very nice. It seems as though they are talking about the Mary Foundation. What is the announcer saying about it?

I don't believe that it has aired yet. I think that the link posted by Mitchell was highlighting the documentary; trying to get interest in it for an upcoming airing. I'm not entirely sure though. Perhaps one of the Danish members knows more?

The Documentary was aired on December 16. Unfortunately the there isn´t any link to wacht the whole Documentary.
Here is another video

TV 2 Programmer

Woow she looks amazing:) Thanks for the video Paty:flowers: I must say that she has improved her Danish and I am looking forward for more photos of the event:)

Lovely photos, and lovely to see!!!!! Thanks

Mary looks wonderful.

Thanks for all the pics & videos. It's very good to see her when she speaks Danish.

Is it only me that see either the outfit a little big or Mary lost some weight?

Gorgeous photos and i love the videos as always. I think there is no doubt about Marys ability to speak fluent danish now. She looked very pretty.

http://www.kronprinsparret.dk/50f0029

I've only just read about the Mary Foundation and i know i am a bit delayed, but i think it's wonderful what HRH is doing. She is a wonderful princess, with the right mind on how to help people

x

Here is an article that discusses CP Mary's participation in an upcoming relay designed to raise awareness of bullying. The article states that this is in conjunction with the Mary Foundation. The princess will be there to award medals, and may even participate in the relays herself.

Mary klar til stafetløb
Note to mods-this article didn't say anything about the Alannah and Madeleine foundation, but the Mary Foundation; however, I am using a translator, so if I missed something, please feel free to move this post to the appropriate thread.

Here is an article that discusses CP Mary's participation in an upcoming relay designed to raise awareness of bullying. The article states that this is in conjunction with the Mary Foundation. The princess will be there to award medals, and may even participate in the relays herself.

Mary klar til stafetløb
Note to mods-this article didn't say anything about the Alannah and Madeleine foundation, but the Mary Foundation; however, I am using a translator, so if I missed something, please feel free to move this post to the appropriate thread.

Do you know when this is going to take place? cant find it on the calender

:previous:

If I read the article correctly, the relay will take place on June 14th. Quite possible that the DRF calenders (thus the forum calender) have not been updated till that date yet.

Fri for Mobberi Søndag 14. juni 2009 kl. 10:50
H.K.H. Kronprinsessen deltager i Mary Fonden og Red Barnets "Fri for Mobberi" børnestafet i Fælledparken, København.
June 14, The Crown Princess participates in the Mary Foundation and Save the Children Fund 'Free from Bullying' children's relay in Fælledparken, Copenhagen

14-06-2009 Copenhagen Crown Princess Mary attented together with The Mary Foundation and Save the Children a campagne "Stop Bullying" in Faelledparken in Copenhagen
PPE gallery

I love the photos of the princess awarding medals to the children! What a lovely memory for these kids.

In the MSN gallery, there is a man singing. Who is he?

I love the photos of the princess awarding medals to the children! What a lovely memory for these kids.

In the MSN gallery, there is a man singing. Who is he?

It's the 16-year-old Basim, he has been a contestant at the
Danish talent show "X Factor" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom