Crown Prince Frederik's Patronages and Charities: 2003 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or did this man get up and make an appearance without shaving?:ermm:

Is it just me or did this man get up and make an appearance without shaving?:ermm:

I doubt that very much. But the photos are really bad and that has got something to do with the skills of the photographer - not CP Frederiks shaving.

Could be Frederiks new look :rolleyes: Must saythe pictures are not well taken not that only, Fred looks quite tired but look on the bright side, Fred is in a well fitted suit :D

:previous: Actually I had noticed just that. In the previous photo's his bowtie is askew as is the pink tie with the grey suit.

I don't know . . . he has access to the best tailors in the world and yet his suits never seem to fit properly and he almost always looks like a kid whose mother took her eyes off him five minutes before they left the house. :ROFLMAO:

He looks like his thoughts are miles away, not necessarily getting ill or so, more like ill at ease.

Pics 2.6.2009

02-06-2009 Copenhagen :Crown Prince Frederik giving out
grants from Kronprins Frederiks Fond at Amalienborg Palace
in Copenhagen.

** ppe gallery **

:previous: One thing that I have noticed about CP Frederik is that he always looks relaxed and happy at these events (no, I'm not making a remark about the alcohol). He just seems very friendly and comfortable during these events; like a person who is easy-going and likes to meet new people. He doesn't seem overly-formal.

Crown Prince Frederik as Patron of the Danish Dyslexia Organization

On 19 August 2009, HRH Crown Prince Frederik as protector of the Danish Dyslexia Organization (Ordblinde/Dysleksiforeningen in Denmark) will attend the opening of the conference Ord09 of Copenhagen at the cultural center at 8.50 AM.

Information from the CP's webpage

Ordblind,orblind,orblin,orblid

Here are some bigger versions of yesterday's pics:

Crown Prince Frederik attends as patron of the Danish Dyslectic
Association the opening of the conference Ord09 (Words09) at
Copenhagen's Kulturcenter.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe **

:previous:
Lovely pictures and a wonderful video. Thank you Dazzling and Iceflower. :flowers:

Yesterday, the Crown Prince attended the opening of the Copenhagen Design Week at Dansk Design Center.

PPE Agency

More links from the event
The flickr pictures are wonderful, looked like a fun event to attened.

Yesterday, the Crown Prince attended the opening of the Copenhagen Design Week at Dansk Design Center.

PPE Agency

:previous:
He looks every so suntanned. :)
The video clip is so nice. Frederik seemed to have a fun time from the pictures.

Prince Frederik is Patron of Rows

September 9
The Crown Prince Has patron of rows will attened the Climate Cup 2009 grand prize at the Bella Center in Copenhagen at 16.20

Here is a video
and here is Frederiks speech in English
Brief discription on the awards

Last edited:
I'm pleased to see Frederik continuing to promote causes that deal with sustainability and the environment. This seems like a good tie-in with the earlier event with Victoria of Sweden and Haakon of Norway.

Crown Prince Frederik as Patron of the Royal Awards for Sustainability

Prince Frederik handed out the Climate Cup prize at the Nordic Climate Solutions Conference at the Bella Center on Wed. Sep. 9. 2009. The Prize is handed out in co-operation of the Climate Cup and Royal Awards for Sustainability. The award was won by Stirling DK.

Picture Gallery
Video

I'm pleased to see Frederik continuing to promote causes that deal with sustainability and the environment. This seems like a good tie-in with the earlier event with Victoria of Sweden and Haakon of Norway.
I agree SGL. I think it's a good thing he's doing and I hope he continues with it.

Crown Prince Frederik as Patron of Wrestling

September 27, 2009 - Crown Prince, as patron, attends the finale of the World Championships in Wrestling in Messecenter Herning at 19:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom