Crown Prince Frederik's Patronages and Charities: 2003 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I.e. preparatory meetings and briefings prior to M&F heading business delegations abroad - or feedback, analysis and conclusions after such foreign business-offensives.
Vital, but rarely considered "work."

I.e. preparatory meetings and briefings prior to M&F heading business delegations abroad - or feedback, analysis and conclusions after such foreign business-offensives.
Vital, but rarely considered "work."

And that is just such a faulty mentality on their part...or on the part of whoever determines what should be included on the calendar. I doubt this is the thinking of M&F. Also, it is totally opposite of how other royal family handle the entries on their calendars! I hope that this changes and the calendar keeping is revised to better reflect all they do! Maybe there are reasons at the moment for doing it the current way, but personally I don't think it is sustainable in the long run.

I think it would be a good idea to have a documentary about M&F covering "an ordinary day at the office."

It is shown in documentaries but more en passant.

And there really are a lot of people who believe the royals, not least the DRF, are just idling about when they are not out cutting ribbons somewhere.
It doesn't exactly help when some papers willfully angle their stories by completely ignoring time at the office, briefings and meetings.

I think it would be a good idea to have a documentary about M&F covering "an ordinary day at the office."

It is shown in documentaries but more en passant.

And there really are a lot of people who believe the royals, not least the DRF, are just idling about when they are not out cutting ribbons somewhere.
It doesn't exactly help when some papers willfully angle their stories by completely ignoring time at the office, briefings and meetings.

That's a great idea!! Give people a bit of a bts look at what they do when they are not out at a public event. The preparation it takes for an event, including all that goes into preparing for a visit abroad. Following them at some events also.

What are all those duties/responsibilities they have on a daily basis...I am sure there are many.

Paint a better portrait of what their roles entail in total...not just at a public event. I know that there have been a couple of documentaries focusing on the family as a whole but there we only got snippets. A documentary focusing just on them and their work would be wonderful!

But optics.....:whistling:

Last edited:
Trap Denmark is a comprehensive universe of stories and professional descriptions about the Kingdom of Denmark .Through more than 12,000 pages and in 36 volumes, readers can learn more about the Commonwealth's geology, geography, biology, history, culture, architecture as well as social and business community.

Since Trap Danmark was first published in the period 1858-60, the book has been edited and republished in contemporary versions. During the latest editing, which has lasted seven years, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has been the work's patron.

Thus, the Crown Prince, together with the main forces behind the sixth edition of Trap Denmark, could today celebrate the finished publication of the book. At today's event, which took place in the banquet hall at the University of Copenhagen, the Crown Prince was presented with volumes one and two.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckv2-sL...d&ig_rid=7b8fccb2-d764-42e5-b7f1-1c57bbe70d20

Last edited:
It is indeed a very controversial question.

I understand William of the BRF won't be going.

Anyone else?

It is indeed a very controversial question.

I understand William of the BRF won't be going.

Anyone else?

I read that Philippe of Belgium would only go if they reach the semifinals. Let me look for the source of where I saw that.

Another small photo of Frederik at his event today
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckv6Rjvt-o2/

"H.K.H. The Crown Prince participated yesterday at the celebration of the end of Trap Denmark and its continuation as part of Denmark's national encyclopedia.
The party hall at the University of Copenhagen set the most beautiful setting for the closing reception, where approx. 250 people participated: Trap Denmark's patron the Crown Prince, experts, professional consultants and advisors, municipal consultants, the granting funds, the board, partners, subscribers - and not least the editorial office of Trap Denmark.
It turned into a very festive event with speeches by the principal of the University of Copenhagen, Henrik C. Wegener, chairman of the board of Trap Denmark and lex. dk, Joachim Malling, and editor-in-chief of Trap Denmark and lex. dk, Niels Elers chef.
The Crown Prince has previously participated at Trap launches in Aalborg and at DTU in Kongens Lyngby.
In the past seven years, Trap Denmark has published a bookwork of 34 hardback volumes https://trap.dk/kommuneboegerne/ and 98 municipal books https://trap.dk/udgivelser/ as well as the freely accessible, digital universe https://trap.lex.dk. In addition to that, Trap Greenland and Trap Faroe Islands, which will be released before the end of the year."

gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful honour for the city of Copenhagen:previous:

Crown Prince Frederik as Patron attended the launch of Copenhagen as "UNESCO-UIA World Capital of Architecture 2023" in Copenhagen today, January 17 (see also the post above):

** rex gallery ** tt.se gallery **

Last edited:
:previous: So QMII and Benedikte are probably staying with their sister. That's perfectly understandable under the circumstances.

Frederik attends, as patron, DenmarkBridge CEO Summit, 7.-9. May 2023. San Fransisco, USA.

DenmarkBridge is a non-profit membership-driven initiative consisting of leading, Danish corporations that all share a common interest in exploring the opportunities that emerge from the vibrant innovation ecosystems in Silicon Valley and other key hotspots around the world.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsCOKFFAlrN/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

The Golden Gate bridge in the background, very appropriate.

Did you meet him, Polyesco? San Francisco is just a little up the road and to the left from where you live.

It's a pity this is not covered much outside the business papers here in DK, because this is actually important! DK is really working hard on getting a solid foothold in USA in regards to infrastructure and not least alternative energy, where California is in the lead I understand.
All that requires a lot of cooperation between different branches!
Everything from building foundations and securing energy cables against earth quake. To sharing experience about migratory routes for seabirds. To PR arguments about the benefits of fish and sea shells around the huge windmill farms. (No commercial fishing in these areas.) And so on and so on.

I agree 100% Muhler, very important work and cooperation.
I propose a F&M official visit to California, San Diego in particular : )

An additional picture with the Ambassador of Denmark to the US

some words of praise for Frederik and the DRF from the Adm. director of Dansk Industri - Denmark's largest business organization.

"It is simply a pleasure to experience how much H.K.H. Crown Prince Frederik contributes abroad.
We have just been to the DenmarkBridge CEO Summit in San Francisco. Again this year we had the pleasure of the Crown Prince's company.
When we discuss artificial intelligence, geopolitics, green technology, sustainability, etc., the Crown Prince actively intervenes. It is clear that the Crown Prince is interested in international cooperation.
The royal family makes a big contribution by not just putting Danish values such as freedom and sustainability on the world map. They also help to focus on the many solutions that Danish business can offer the world, and they are part of the strategic work.
The royal family and Danish business have quite simply an excellent collaboration.
We can only be happy and proud of that ??"

nice picture too :flowers:

some words of praise for Frederik and the DRF from the Adm. director of Dansk Industri - Denmark's largest business organization.

"It is simply a pleasure to experience how much H.K.H. Crown Prince Frederik contributes abroad.
We have just been to the DenmarkBridge CEO Summit in San Francisco. Again this year we had the pleasure of the Crown Prince's company.
When we discuss artificial intelligence, geopolitics, green technology, sustainability, etc., the Crown Prince actively intervenes. It is clear that the Crown Prince is interested in international cooperation.
The royal family makes a big contribution by not just putting Danish values such as freedom and sustainability on the world map. They also help to focus on the many solutions that Danish business can offer the world, and they are part of the strategic work.
The royal family and Danish business have quite simply an excellent collaboration.
We can only be happy and proud of that ??"

nice picture too :flowers:

Only thing I'll say is that I wish Frederik got more credit for his hard work in these areas. He (along with Mary and to an extent Joachim and Marie) is the one that could give the DRF more of an international presence (like the other RFs have). These are important and relevant issues he's involved in and they should get more attention than they do. And, it would show he's more than just about sports (and that he's intelligent).

As Patron of the World Championships in Badminton that will take place in Copenhagen from August 21 - 27, Crown Prince Frederik paid a visit today, August 18, to see the final preparations among the Danish players:

** instagram post with video **

DK has a prominent place in the world of badminton and the game (played it myself as a teen) is extremely popular in China and south-east Asia in particular.
So our top players often leave for Asia where some of them have a very illustrious career.

He is truly at ease with the next generation. Top form.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwsegkyICgZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?id=100044636580170&story_fbid=872477674250111

The first video of Frederik helping the kid with his glove is just too cute. He was in dad mode.

"Secretary General of the Danish Red Cross:
@danskrodekors is proud to have a patron like HRH Crown Prince Frederik. Yesterday he gave 100 holiday camp children a great experience and an infinite number of selfies for the @URKdk 100th anniversary celebration at the Alchemist restaurant."

Selfie time
https://imgix.billedbladet.dk/2023-...1&auto=format&fit=min&fp-x=0.5&fp-y=0.5&w=927
https://content.invisioncic.com/r38...humb.jpg.464de7310d7d462ce5586f8e921f55bc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom