Crown Prince Frederik's 40th Birthday: May 26, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isabella seems to be wearing the same outfit she wore on her birthday right!

Here is one (grainy) picture from the CP family on the balcony I took from the DR video

:flowers:

I believe the balcony scene finished a while ago, when the news update began again (it's on a loop) at 12:10 Danish time, there was none of the balcony scene featured in it.

Last edited:
A lovely family!! All the best to CP Frederick and his family. Mary looks beautiful and Isabella looks very pretty. Look at Christian waving like a pro.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the video links GT! (and thank Emma at CPMB as well). I haven't seen many photos of Henrik in his younger years, quite the handsome devil! And Frederik was an adorable baby. I think both Christian and Isabella look quite a bit like him. Of course, I haven't seen baby photos of Mary to compare the little ones to. Loved the photo from the balcony today and can't wait to see who shows up for the birthday party next Saturday!

Cat

I've just watched a little part of it here: TV 2 Kongelig - Kronprins Frederik 40 år
Too bad it takes Mary so long to lift Christian (judging from the pictures she lifted him later) because the cute little boy is waving very enthusiastically, but not very clearly visible!

Oh Christian is so adorable, I love the way he came out waving. :wub: He certainly doesn't seem in the least bit shy. :lol:

Photos from Rex Features: Rex Features

Last edited:
Oh Christian is so adorable, I love the way he came out waving. :wub: He certainly doesn't seem in the least bit shy. :lol:

Photos from Rex Features: Rex Features

Thanks Amelia the pictures are lovely! Is there anyone who has access to the site though and could put bigger versions of them on this thread? (sorry I would just love to have a better look at them) Isabella is unable to sit still isn't she, it looked like she wanted to fly down the balcony on some of them, she sure gave mommy quite a handfull :lol:

Love the balcony photos! Christian must be an arm-breaker at his age, and Isabella appears to be a little wiggle-worm. It is so heartwarming to see this little family together. They show very clearly that "duty" and family can mix quite nicely.:wub:

Cat

Isabella dress is lovely and Mary's has a pink coat to macht and they all look so happy!

The cids are so cute:wub:. Mary and Frederik looks great. I like Marys outfit.
Thanks for the picturesand the video link.

Such great pictures! Everybody, especially Isabella and Christian, seems to be having a wonderful time. I love Isabella's huge smile!

aw, isabella is so pretty. she is like a little doll... :)

beautiful pictures.

thanks everyone for the marvelous photos. Looks like Isa hasn't learned waving yet, but rather calling out to the people and winning them over with cute little faces! What an adorable child!

Last edited:
Thanks to all who posted pictures the family is lovely!

thanks for the links!
they look so happy, and the kids are cutter than ever!
they are defenitevely my favorite royal couple!
i can't to the see the pictures of the big party!

Back
Top Bottom