Crown Prince Frederik as Patron of the Danish Red Cross: 2005 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Prince Frederik made a Red Cross Appeal:
search in www.youtube.com for: Kronprinsen opfordrer: Støt Røde Kors-indsamlingen
I just love his voice:wub: and the cause he's supporting is very important, go Fred!:flowers:

Last edited:
He does have a gorgeous voice, even though I had no idea what he said.
He looks thinner in the face than in pictures, but still very handsome.

Frederik will travel with the Danish Red Cross travel to Mozambique, Africa for four days sometime end of May. Frederik will visit several projects that the Danish Red Cross has started.
BB

Frederik will travel with the Danish Red Cross travel to Mozambique, Africa for four days sometime end of May. Frederik will visit several projects that the Danish Red Cross has started.
BB

No photos of the trip?

H.K.H. Kronprinsen foretager i sin egenskab af kommitteret i Dansk Røde Kors en rejse til Mozambique i perioden 23.-25. maj.

Last edited:
Summary of article in Billed Bladet #21, 2011.
Frederik på lyntur til Afrika - Frederik on a lightening visit to Africa.
Written by Trine Larsen.

In his capacity as patron for Danish Red Cross Frederik went to Mosambique recently to visit a number of ongoing projects in that country.
He touched down in the town of Vilankulo in central Mosambique last Monday at went to work at once.
He was recieved at the airport with traditional song and dance before being greeted by the Danish ambassador to Mosambique, Johnny Flantøe.
Then it was off to Hotel Pescador for a change of shirt and a bite.

Frederik visited a number of projects initiated by Red Cross but also took part in small TV-spots that will shown later this year in connection with a fundraiser.

Frederik and the delegation spent the night in a camp in Pambarra. The women of that village cooked for them. During dinner the local women told about their problems making ends meet.
The women also sang and danced for Frederik and tried to lure him to join in, in vain apparantly.

- Many of the projects in Africa are specifically aimed at women, as they are considered more responsible.

Thank ypu Iceflower. I found these photographs of the Crown Prince most interesting. A far way to travel but a very noble gesture in support of the Red Cross. Reminds me of the type of thing Prince William or Prince Harry would do. Crown Prince Frederik just never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
Crown Prince Frederik was Patron spoke at the Red Cross' virtual national meeting this morning, November 7:

** video **

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom