Crown Prince Frederik and Sailing Competitions: 2003 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the wonderful photos. I can’t get over how grown both the children are. It’s so hard to believe that Isabella is almost two.

Thanks for the pictures, Paty. If not for the presence of Christian and Isabella, it would be a blast from the past--to me, Mary, in both her appearance and manner, looks more like Mary Donaldson than Crown Princess of Denmark. :ohmy: :lol:

Her manner?. How can you see it??. I really doubt she stopped being Mary Donaldson. People don't change their essence I would say she is Mary donaldson+Crown Princess of Denmark, and right now, relaxing with her kids she doesn't need to be a Princess but just her self

Great pics Paty

I belive it is the first time we see Isabella walking. She looks big!!!I like to see Mary wearing sucht casual clothes however I didn't like the long skirt and also I think it is not proper for a day in a boat.

aww they look great! so much fun in the sun... kids these days grow up so fast next thing we know isabella and christian are walking down the aisle!

Lovely pictures of happy family.
The children are sooo cute.

Prince throws king-size tantrum

A fact that is sure to reassure all parents of young children is that even a little prince will act up in public.

Prince Christian was there in Miami, Florida on Friday as his father sailed in the opening day of the 2009 Acura Miami Grand Prix for Farr 40s... - Full Article

Poor Christian! He wanted to be with his daddy.

I can't believe that Isabella is walking. She looks like a little girl now. So cute!

Baggy clothes for mary I see.
I adore Isabella shows, they are so cute.
Christian looks just like his father :)
:flowers:

I was just seeing those pix. The children look wonderful!!! I like how Mary looks too, so relaxed.

Mary looks wonderful without any make up!

Isabella looks like her father!!

Well I'am not at all surprise that she is not afraid of this enormous dog because she has one at home and she lives with Ziggy all the time so it is quite normal of course Mary must be very careful because Isabell and Christian will put their hands in every dog they see in the street like my son does!!!! I like the baggy clothes they are in fashion and so so confortable!!!

Hmmm lovely pictures from Miami :)
Shame about Frederiks injury.
x

I think that was just later in the day bc Christian is the same clothes too. Maybe Mary just wanted more comfy clothes and changed.

It was intended to be a jokee... and no Christian was not in the same clothes, the first day he was wearing a floral short and a purple shirt, the second day he wears burgundy pants and a white shirt.

Pics 18.4.2009

Crown Prince Frederik sailing in Copenhagen, Denmark - 18/04/2009

I'm not sure if it's been a competition or only sailing for fun ;) but
I post the pics here nevertheless.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Thank you IceFlower for the picture links.
It's wonderful to see Frederik indulging in his favourite sport, wonder if he could compete at 2012?
x

Thank you IceFlower for the picture links.
It's wonderful to see Frederik indulging in his favourite sport, wonder if he could compete at 2012?
x

I don't know if he would consider competing, but he definitely seems happiest when he is sailing.

Ooo looking forward to that, wonder if Mary, Isabella and Christian will join him.
x:ROFLMAO:

Crown Prince Frederik is in Sardinia, hoping to win the Farr 40, but has been dealing with some uncooperative weather. The championship ends on Saturday. There is no mention of whether or not his family is with him.

Billed-Bladet - Frederik i modvind på Sardinien

:previous:
I was wondering whether Frederik would attend the race this year. But as I hadn't heard anything on here, I assumed he wouldn't. IOC meeting is quite soon aswell. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom