Crown Prince Frederik and Sailing Competitions: 2003 - 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her jeans were not the best choice to me!These seams the same jeans she wear during the afternoon

Even wearing a pair of jeans Mary looks great and Fred, :blush: he looked gorgeous. They look great together.

Thank you for the pics MissSaga :)
The last one where Isabella is giggling is gorgeous!

..there won't be lengthy threads about who Isabella resembles as there has been with her big brother. She is practically a clone of her dad :)

..there won't be lengthy threads about who Isabella resembles as there has been with her big brother. She is practically a clone of her dad :)
It's really astonishing, the eyes, the expression on her face...
They should have called her Frederikke. That would have been very funny. :)

It's really astonishing, the eyes, the expression on her face...
They should have called her Frederikke. That would have been very funny. :)

They should! And Frederikke is a lovely name for a girl :)

Christian is so adorable. I just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks. :wub:

I actually like her top and I don't think it is her bra. On the other pictures, Isabella looks so big now and so precious! Looks just like her dad.

Beautiful family...Frederik very handsome...he seems a very happy man when the kids were around... Mary looks great, as ever... even when she dresses sport wear she looks elegant...Isabella is a lovely babe, what a beautiful smile...Christian is a tenderness, he's cuter as time pass...
They look great together...hope see more and more pics of them

I kind of like what Mary is wearing it's very normal indeed. But that's ok she's not doing anything official. I find it kind of refreshing once in awhile to see royals dressing in very normal attire that I would also wear. And I agree with those that said it's not her bra that is showing, I can't imagine her going out in public with her bra showing.

Lady Bluffton you got her name wrong is Isabella

Are you serious or trying to be funny? I mean it looks like a simple spelling error. People accidentally spell things wrong all the time in these threads, no one is perfect.

Last edited:
Her jeans were not the best choice to me!These seams the same jeans she wear during the afternoon
I agree... these are the same jeans she has worn during the afternoon... But I think, that this is okay... I don't know, how serious the evening-event was. It was definitely allright to wear a jeans. We know, that she has her own stylist who will tell her, which dress will be the right dress...

I agree... these are the same jeans she has worn during the afternoon... But I think, that this is okay... I don't know, how serious the evening-event was. It was definitely allright to wear a jeans. We know, that she has her own stylist who will tell her, which dress will be the right dress...
I think you are seriously overestimating the financial resources of the DRF - and their wish to spend money - if you think that Mary has a stylist on call all the time. Of course she picks out a lot of her outfits herself like other princesses.
I like her trousers; they fit her and she has an eviable body - not least after 4 months of having given birth. Good for her to show it.:lol:

I think you are seriously overestimating the financial resources of the DRF - and their wish to spend money - if you think that Mary has a stylist on call all the time. Of course she picks out a lot of her outfits herself like other princesses.
I like her trousers; they fit her and she has an eviable body - not least after 4 months of having given birth. Good for her to show it.:lol:

I understand by reading different newspaper articles, that [SIZE=-1]Anja Camilla Alajdi is her personal stylist, who Crownprincess Mary can call all the time and who came with her shopping and visiting fashion fairs... So I got the wrong information. I'm sorry...:flowers:

I forgot... I understand it so, that Anja Camilla Alajdi is there every day - really working for Crownprincess Mary - working together with a hairstylist and a stylist for make-up.
And sorry again: It is not my opinion, that the Danish Royal Family spend money for it... like I said - I read it...
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Well, Camilla was so much around Mary that Frederik's bodyguard fell in love with her and they are now a couple ;)
I cannot believe that Camilla is anything approaching full-time or even part-time employee. The DRF is not a particularly wealthy royal family - and if they decided to cut down on one of Henrik's favorite passtimes - good food - :chef: to an extent that made their cook quit - I don't think the family would spend money on a full-time stylist for the crown princess.
Though I like most of the things Mary wears, I am not particularly keen on Camilla's own style (though that need not reflect on her professional work as a consultant of course).

I don't think they made the cook quit. I thought he said all the Queen wanted to do was reheat meals and left overs for dinner and lunch. So he had nothing to do.

I don't think they made the cook quit. I thought he said all the Queen wanted to do was reheat meals and left overs for dinner and lunch. So he had nothing to do.
I think that the cook who was dissatisfied was Takashi Kondo who had been with the royal family for more than 20 years. He decided to resign and was replaced by Jesper Vollmer.

Well, Camilla was so much around Mary that Frederik's bodyguard fell in love with her and they are now a couple ;)
I cannot believe that Camilla is anything approaching full-time or even part-time employee. The DRF is not a particularly wealthy royal family - and if they decided to cut down on one of Henrik's favorite passtimes - good food - :chef: to an extent that made their cook quit - I don't think the family would spend money on a full-time stylist for the crown princess.
Though I like most of the things Mary wears, I am not particularly keen on Camilla's own style (though that need not reflect on her professional work as a consultant of course).

Like Royal_Darkness, I also read from the magazines that Anja worked part-time, 2 (or 3) days per week for Mary. This has changed now ? If 2 days per week can't even put together 2-3 outfits for weekly appearance, then the money must have been wasted.
The Danish CP couple has their own allowance from the state. When the Queen cut her staffs, the CP couple doesn't have to.

THE bodyguard who wrote a book about Crownprince Frederik?
I don't know - don't think so though. They have been pretty low-key about it. He is no longer working as a bodyguard for Frederik; but they were at Isabella's christening together (the TV commentator mentioned it when they showed pics of guests arriving).

I think that Mary will enjoy sometimes to cook! And also I think that nowadays Royals want to live their lives mucht more like a normal couple! They should be allowed to enter the kitchen at nigth and to drink a glass of Milk, to make their own bread with butter when they want, or sometimes to even cook some quick meals! This is an interesting question to ask Mary in the future!!

This week, January 21-25, Frederik is in Key West, Florida to participate in the Acura Key West Sailing competition.

Click [url=http://www.premiere-racing.com/08_KW_Results/kw08_race_week_news.htm]here[/URL] to read the latest stats, photos, and so forth. So far the weather in the Keys is, well, not so good - 50-60% chance of rain tomorrow, very choppy seas through Wednesday. Thursday will be cloudy with partial sun. Temp is at 76* so that's a plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Is he doing this just for fun? It's not an official engagement, is it?

Frederik loves sailing, and I think it's safe to say he's just doing it for fun. It would be strange if it was an official engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom