Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 3: November 2015 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already 8 years tomorrow for Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine.
Here a large and very lovely gallery to warm up with :flowers: :daneflag2:

Tomorrow, January 8, 2019,Denmark's, but foremost Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary's, twins Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine are already 8 years old. While waiting for new birthday pictures tomorrow, we will take you through their first 8 years

January 8, 2011: The entire Denmark goes to a halt. Crown Prince Frederik has been seen driving his wife to Rigshospitalet. Denmark is waiting in excitement.
With a semester late in January, Crown Princess Mary ended up giving birth to her twins a little before time. And it became a natural birth that started spontaneously. The Crown Prince Couple contacted chief midwive Birgitte Hillerup shortly before six o'clock in the morning and an hour later the Crown Prince Couple arrived at the Rigshospitalet's maternity ward.
On arrival, the Crown Princess was already well into birth and gave birth to her No. 3 and No. 4 of approx. four hours. At 10.30 the first twin was born - a little boy of 2,674 grams and 47 centimeters. Almost half an hour later at 10:56 the Crown Princess gave birth to the second twin - a little girl of 2,554 grams and 46 centimeters.
A proud Crown Prince Frederik came down and told joyfully that: "My wonderful wife has gave birth to first a boy ...... and then a girl", and both the press and Danmark went ga-ga.

8 years have gone ... Lovely year. Today, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine are two charming kids full of sparkle. Daily, they go to the same primary school as their older siblings. This year have they been very much out at official events with their parents, when the Crown Prince celebrated his 50th birthday. In the spirit of the Crown Prince Couple, all four children attended each event for the whole week: Inauguration, they joined Royal Run, the celebrate at Amalienborg, participated in DR's live birthday show - their children will came along them in the backpack as they always said. And the kids beamed to their father's 50th birthday.

Enjoy this little birthday gallery - we'll let the pictures speak for themselves. A big and warm congratulations to the Crown Prince Couple's wonderful twins, Vincent and Josephine.

Last edited:
:previous: great gallery of the lively twins, 8 years already :wub:

8 YEARS Already!! Gosh how time has flown by. It doesn't seem that long ago Fred and Mary had a bundle each carrying them from the hospital. I remember well as the proud parents made their way along the long foyer speaking with the media. At the end where a few patients sat in wheel chairs with nurses in attendance just before the main doors, Fred and Mary bent down so people could put the bonnets on the babies heads before they entered the cold blast from outside.
It just seemed like a very natural and lovely special moment between parents and the public.
I will never forget that.
Now look at them growing up so fast.

And I think you are right Muhler the trees give it away as being the Trend estate.

How are they eight already!?
Very nice pictures of these two sweet kids!
I imagine they were taken near trend too.

some articles
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ry-shares-three-new-adorable-snaps-twins.html
https://honey.nine.com.au/2017/08/16/10/27/princess-mary-children#10

The DM has outdone itself, IMO:

"The twins are the youngest of Princess Mary and Crown Prince Nikolai's brood, who are also parents to Prince Christian, 13, and Princess Isabella, 11."

Does anybody ever read these articles before publishing them?

The DM has outdone itself, IMO:

"The twins are the youngest of Princess Mary and Crown Prince Nikolai's brood, who are also parents to Prince Christian, 13, and Princess Isabella, 11."

Does anybody ever read these articles before publishing them?

:lol: Does anyone read anything but the captions?

Wow; I can't believe that Vincent and Josephine are eight already! Time really has flown - they'll be teenagers before we know it. Vincent is a handsome little boy, and Josephine's little character reminds me a lot of Isabella at that age with her cheeky smile. Lovely photos and I hope the twins had a nice birthday with Margrethe.

Seems like Vincent and Josephine were only toddlers a moments ago,how time flies by!

Most of the tabloid articles I say to myself at least they got the names right! The rest of the story is usually rubbish.
But this time not even the Names Right!!!
Arrrrg.

Wow; I can't believe that Vincent and Josephine are eight already! Time really has flown - they'll be teenagers before we know it. Vincent is a handsome little boy, and Josephine's little character reminds me a lot of Isabella at that age with her cheeky smile. Lovely photos and I hope the twins had a nice birthday with Margrethe.

Yep! ?
It is my strong impression that Josephine is and will remain a wonderful little ham, who loves to be on stage. :D
She doesn't have to be the "responsible" older sister like Bella.
And who knows, perhaps she will go into showbiz. - And that is possible. The close friend of M&F, the in DK successful actress Ellen Hillingsø, has managed to land herself many good roles, without having to appear in the buff. (AFAIK that is) Something that otherwise is almost mandatory for actors nowadays... :ermm:

And Vincent, he is destined to be a poet IMO. A gentle, kind and sensitive soul. Who is no doubt going to cause many hearts to swoon when he reads from his poetry at sessions. I can actually see it before me! :wub::wub::cry::in_love::author:?:wub::in_love:
Except when he gets anywhere near cattle... ;)

Now, now, Tarlita & Muriel.
They got the mother right...

Last edited:
Dear Muhler You made me laugh out loud. I guess one out of two isn't too bad.

Re in the Buff;
Do you mean Mads Mikkelson has been "in the buff." Now that I would like to see!

Last edited:
Dear Muhler You made me laugh out loud. I guess one out of two isn't too bad.

Re in the Buff;
Do you mean Mads Mikkelson has been "in the buff." Now that I would like to see!

I actually believe so.
We have another member here who is an expert on Mads Mikkelsen, perhaps she will shed light over this question? ;)

Last edited:
Lovely natural new pictures of Vincent and Josephine taken by mom!
They are some beautiful children with a lot of personalities.
I like that Mary prefer to take natural pictures taken out in nature with fresh hair and red cheeks. That's Frederik and Mary's lifestyle and it gives a good impression of the children's personalities. It doesn't have to be perfect formally pictures. I really like F&M for that.

Here a sweet little section (from the portrait book of Crown Prince Frederik) where Frederik and Mary, quite surprised/shocked, find out they are having twins:

Crown Prince Frederik: "Twins? Are it twins?"

Per Thornit: When Mary was pregnant in 2010, the Crown Prince Couple were to their first scan at the hospital. I was in my cottage, and then Mary called and told me it was twins. "Ah, it's wonderful!" I said. "Well, Per, you should have seen Frederik when we were told it was twins! He looked so funny and he kept saying: Twins? Twins? Are it twins? Are it twins? I wish I had taken a picture of him!” It wasn't necessary because I saw it all for myself. He has always dreamed of getting all those children.

Per Thornit is the Crown Prince Couple's former chief of staff.

Last edited:
Yep! ?
It is my strong impression that Josephine is and will remain a wonderful little ham, who loves to be on stage. :D
She doesn't have to be the "responsible" older sister like Bella.
And who knows, perhaps she will go into showbiz. - And that is possible. The close friend of M&F, the in DK successful actress Ellen Hillingsø, has managed to land herself many good roles, without having to appear in the buff. (AFAIK that is) Something that otherwise is almost mandatory for actors nowadays... :ermm:

And Vincent, he is destined to be a poet IMO. A gentle, kind and sensitive soul. Who is no doubt going to cause many hearts to swoon when he reads from his poetry at sessions. I can actually see it before me! :wub::wub::cry::in_love::author:?:wub::in_love:
Except when he gets anywhere near cattle... ;)

Now, now, Tarlita & Muriel.
They got the mother right...

Haha, I can imagine Josephine being an actress! She seems perfect for the job.
I too think Vincent will perhaps go into a more creative job. I can see him as an artist perhaps using Trend as his residence and source of inspiration... ;)

I agree with you Gerry. Now even just a shirtless Mads on here would satisfy most of us.

Per Thornit was so close to the couple. We owe him a big thanks for helping Mary adjust to Everything. It is my opinion that on the wedding day --yes her dad was a proud man. But i honestly believe the happiest man in the ballroom was Per Thornit.
His charge --Frederik was finally married to a good girl and there was no scandal anywhere.
Per Thornit was beaming that day. He had plenty of time to get to know Mary by then.

It was only natural that the couple being so excited about the scan would ring him right away to tell him.

You and your Mads! :lol:

Okay, he has got the Knights Cross, so QMII at least has met him:
https://ekstrabladet.dk/migration_c...TERNATES/p910/Mads Mikkelsen med ridderkorset
Though perhaps not dressed like this at the audience:
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wNiwG2TR...qd_NfdVE/s1600/mads+mikkelsen+shirtless+1.jpg

By now Christian at least should be old enough to appreciate the very, very dark humor in some of the Danish movies Mads Mikkelsen has appeared in.
Like where he as a violent psychopath is having a bad day and is picking a fight with a cow.
As we all know, cows can be sooo annoying and provocative!! :furious::voodoo:

Josephine has a strong resemblance to Princess Theodora as a child IMO.

Thanks Eya.

The last two photos of Bella are really good! Made about half an hour or so after the balcony show at Marselisborg.
Judging from the background it's somewhere in the huge park around Marselisborg.

The first photo with the dog was made in the afternoon the following day.

The children are growing so fast. Prince Christian is going to end up being much taller than his Dad. My prediction anyway.

I'd forgotten that Isabella shares Queen Elizabeth's birthday.
Isabella is looking more and more like her great Grandfather, the father of Queen Margrethe, I think.
A lovely picture with her dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom