Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 3: November 2015 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can be pretty sure that Frederik, Mary and all four children celebrated Isabella's birthday yesterday in the amusement park Tivoli (they were also spotted in Tivoli last year on Isabella's birthday, new tradition maybe?) :)

I have seen 2-3 comments from ordinary Danes on Facebook who writes they spotted the Crown Prince Family strolling relaxed around in Tivoli yesterday:

One of the comments:
"Aha, so that was why Crown Prince Frederik and Mary and their four children were in Tivoli yesterday! Hahaha. They were lovely and waved to us! I am excited to tell my son about it"

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=514453838742037&id=235227816664642

No pictures from photographers and I doubt we will get some - thankfully F&M and children can walk around in Tivoli in peace.

Last edited:
Great photos of Isabella! She looks beautiful. I love her outfit. Mary is an amazing photographer.

I think this can only bring a big smile on the lips? :wub:

Princess Isabella in a Instagram picture with singer/singwriter Brandon Beal, who just has won/been nominated to the Danish Music Award for 'the hit of the year' and the Danish Music Award for 'the song writer of the year.

I guess Isabella met him some time last week to a concert maybe? (As Billedbladet has it in their issue tommorrow)

Brandon Beal sweet words about Bella:

"This Little Princess is actually that... a 'Little Princess'. What a pleasure and honor to meet Princess Isabella, and I must say if every princess was as cool, down to earth and ongoing as her, I think the world would be a better place.
We can only thanks her parents."

Isabella really is a beautiful mix of her father and mother.

EDIT: Yes the picture is taken exactly a week ago.

Here's the orginal link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGW-yiHFCfB/?taken-by=brandonbealmusic

Attachments

• Unavngivet.jpgdxfcgvh.jpg
    Unavngivet.jpgdxfcgvh.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 2,162
Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Isabella in a Instagram picture with singer/singwriter Brandon Beal, who just has won/been nominated to the Danish Music Award for 'the hit of the year' and the Danish Music Award for 'the song writer of the year.

I guess Isabella met him some time last week to a concert maybe? (As Billedbladet has it in their issue tommorrow)

"This Little Princess is actually that... a 'Little Princess'. What a pleasure and honor to meet Princess Isabella, and I must say if every princess was as cool, down to earth and ongoing as her, I think the world would be a better place.

She looks happy and beautiful. I'm glad she had fun! ♡

Isabella favors her grandmother Margrethe. A very pretty little girl

I guess if her parents allow a nine year old to listen to that and presumably watch the video.... They know best.

:previous: I guess it's more a question of how to prevent them. :lol:

Basically you can't so IMO it's better to talk with them about the things they see and hear and experience on the Net. (Because who buys DVDs nowadays?)
Or even better: Let them overhear what we think they should know, and do... Children have very long ears when adults are talking.

I guess if her parents allow a nine year old to listen to that and presumably watch the video.... They know best.

my thoughts exactly. i would not let my young child watch this as a standard activity, or go to a concert of the person who made it (or any other concerts for that matter, at that age). the video is a tad too sexual for a 'little princess', or any little girl, to watch (let alone mediocre at best, both the music and the video, so i am surprised this gentleman is nominated to anything...).

Basically you can't so IMO it's better to talk with them about the things they see and hear and experience on the Net.

i guess that's also true, it's hard to limit these days the consumption that kids do online, but i would still not promote it further by allowing the kid to attend concerts of this sort. we saw isabella at adele's concert some time ago, and that's completely fine, i guess, but this music takes it to another level of exposure that i don't feel comfortable allowing as a parent of a 9 year old.

Last edited:
:previous: They present prizes and awards to everybody and everyone and his dog. - That, alas, has got little to do with talent...

I recently saw that my fourteen year old daughter know how to twerk. I'm not quite sure I appreciate that talent. :ermm::lol:
So I found it wiser to keep quiet. But I'll let her "accidentally" overhear some barracks-talk about someone twerking later. - Better to let her know that the signals she send out are also noted by someone who is as old and fossilized like her dad. :D

i guess that's also true, it's hard to limit these days the consumption that kids do online, but i would still not promote it further by allowing the kid to attend concerts of this sort. we saw isabella at adele's concert some time ago, and that's completely fine, i guess, but this music takes it to another level of exposure that i don't feel comfortable allowing as a parent of a 9 year old.

Wasn't Isabella at a Lucas Graham concert? Not this guy, whoever he is.

Wasn't Isabella at a Lucas Graham concert? Not this guy, whoever he is.

Yeah, but the dude was there too. Guess she was in the VIP section, at least for some of the time.

Last edited:

What a beautiful girl. Isabella seems to be a big fan of music and dance.
Regarding 9 year olds going to concerts it's a common thing in my neighborhood.
The best thing to do is talk with them and explain. I'm sure Frederik and Mary do this with their children .
It's great that they go with them. I'm sure Isabella went with a friend and their parents if Frederik and Mary did not go with her.
Can't stop them from growing up but best to explain and go with them.

Last edited:
That was very nice of Brandon to say such nice things about Isabella. Well I must be an old fossil because I still buy DVDs.

That was very nice of Brandon to say such nice things about Isabella. Well I must be an old fossil because I still buy DVDs.
You're not a fossil. If you to Japan, one of the most advanced countries, you will not feel like a fossil. The market there is strong for CDs and DVDs, of course, not the same like 10 years ago, but very strong IMO
I love Japan, because no matter how advanced you are in technologies and other things, you will keep the traditional things alive.

Well, this was a Lukas Graham concert so I assume Bella mainly knows Brandon Beal from his more sober collaboration with LG, Golden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAq69lIx8YQ
I didn't attend the concert myself but I can't imagine that they would play other songs of Brandon's unless he was opening for LG as well as performing Golden. Regardless, it's pretty tough to downright prevent your children from listening to "that" kind of music. It's all over the radio. Besides, I remember adoring a song like Darling Nikki when I was younger (and I still do) and not only did I not understand the context until I was much older, it also never caused permanent damage ;)

Last edited:
Pokémon Go har indtaget kongehuset - Her og nu

I guess you all know about Pokemon Go! And it has also reached Frederik and Mary's foursome, Christian, Bella, Vincer and Phine.

Frederik revealed it when he and Prince Christian participated at the World Championships:

- (...) it's also nice that Prince Christian likes sailing. So he's not constantly out doing Pokémon Go, said a smiling Crown Prince to HER&NU after having Prince Christian with him at the crew on the "Nanoq".

Frederik and Mary once said in an interview (last year, I think) that they always try to plan something for their children when they are away on official duties, so the waiting time to mom and dad coming home doesn't feel so long for the children.

Perhaps, therefore, while F&M took care of their official duties last Saturday in Holstebro, we could see Christian, Bella, Vincent and Josephine enjoy a cozy evening with a trip to the theater while mom and dad presented the Crown Prince Couple's Awards.

Saturday 8 October - Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine at Eventyrteatret's family musical
'Nilens Stjerne' (The Nile's star):

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jed1Oho4...ROLD+EVENTYRTEATRET+Premiere+8+10+2016+1a.jpg

They all 4 looks so adorable! Now it must soon be time to see them all in action again, doesn't it? And their lively, spunky and happy personalities :) The Hubertus Jagt would be a good reason.

Last edited:
:previous: how lovely to see them again. A night out at the musical while their parents worked. very sweet, and I believe we have seen that couple with the kids and F&M at various musical plays over the years

Thanks, Roskilde. :flowers:

Christian is very much his dad's son...:p

Last edited:
Lovely photo! Frederik and Mary are obviously doing something right, their children are confident in public! They will grow up to be comfortable in their roles.

Thanks, Roskilde. :flowers:

Frederik is very much his dad's son...:p

Muhler! What do you mean by this? Are you referring to Prince Henrik's love of culture and the arts so that sending the four crown princely children to the theatre demonstrates support to this end? And, do you know who the two adults are with the children in this photo? Such mysteries today on our forum!:bang::flowers:

Muhler! What do you mean by this? Are you referring to Prince Henrik's love of culture and the arts so that sending the four crown princely children to the theatre demonstrates support to this end? And, do you know who the two adults are with the children in this photo? Such mysteries today on our forum!:bang::flowers:

The man is Fritz Schur, friend of the regent couple. He usually receives the royals attending the shows. He is on the board of the theater. I guess the lady is too. You can see the nanny (ies?) behind the kids. Mette.

I am guessing Muhler meant Christian as his fathers son, with his hands in his pockets.

Last edited:
No, no, no - my keyboard merely typed Frederik rather than Christian. It ain't my fault. ;)

Frederik and Mary once said in an interview (last year, I think) that they always try to plan something for their children when they are away on official duties, so the waiting time to mom and dad coming home doesn't feel so long for the children.

Perhaps, therefore, while F&M took care of their official duties last Saturday in Holstebro, we could see Christian, Bella, Vincent and Josephine enjoy a cozy evening with a trip to the theater while mom and dad presented the Crown Prince Couple's Awards.

Saturday 8 October - Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine at Eventyrteatret's family musical
'Nilens Stjerne' (The Nile's star):

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jed1Oho4...ROLD+EVENTYRTEATRET+Premiere+8+10+2016+1a.jpg

They all 4 looks so adorable! Now it must soon be time to see them all in action again, doesn't it? And their lively, spunky and happy personalities :) The Hubertus Jagt would be a good reason.

What a wonderful picture! I hardly recognize Isabella she looks so grown up. Darling children!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom