Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine, News Part 3: November 2015 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its hard to believe Prince Christian is 15 years old tomorrow!

What an beautiful and handsome young man Prince Christian has become!

You get a feeling of a strong future King when you look into his eyes. That boy has always seemed like such a happy and harmonious boy who is very confident in himself. A healthy boy. I have always had a soft spot for him. There are two very good and stable parents behind! Good job Mom and Dad.

And when he smiles ... he is all like his mother! He looks so much like his beautiful mom (and his grandpa John Donaldson). The smile is his mother's, but the gaze is his father's!

Wonderful new pictures. Happy birthday to a charming 15 year old Christian.. also to his father and mother who must be bursting with pride! ?

Do I need to say that the Danish social media is going crazy right know? :wub:

Last edited:
Amazing pictures indeed!
No doubt those pictures are going to be posters for swooning teenage girls!

Happy Birthday Christian, very nice pictures, a cool teenager who seems to feel good in his own skin.
While in the first picture I could still see Frederik, especially the last picture Christian laughing is all Mary!!!

I don't like the lead photo. It is too much "model like". It would be appropriate for a movie/TV celebrity, but not for a future Crown Prince. Well, that is just my opinion.

I would be more than a little surprised if you didn't have something negative to say, seeing it is a memer of the Crown Princely Family.

Lovely photos, it seems like only yeterday he was born. He has always been a caring and loving member of the family, he grows to a charming teenager. Happy birthday to Christian.

Last edited:
Christian is increasingly looking like his father.

I like the first and fourth picture, the middle two are contrived looking. I think that the photographer Franne Voigt has taken quite a few pictures of Frederik and other Danish royals and I suppose the photos that I find contrived looking will look better in a future picture book.

Last edited:
Wow!!!! So handsome!!! What a lovely set of pictures to mark his birthday! He looks so grown up now!

It's hard to believe that Prince Emmanuel and Prince Christian are exact the same age (only days difference), but growing works differently on each person, and it seems Prince Christian got an early growth (he looks like a 18 year old).

I would be more than a little surprised if you didn't have something negative to say, seeing it is a memer of the Crown Princely Family.

To the contrary, the Crown Princely Family receives more praise regarding their photographs than any other branch of the family.

To the contrary, the Crown Princely Family receives more praise regarding their photographs than any other branch of the family.

Both the Crown Princely family and Prince Joachim's family are good-looking and very photogenic. My criticism was not that the photos didn't look good (they are actually very nice), but rather that they look more like pictures of a fashion model than of a royal prince.

I also agree with Kathia Sophia that Prince Christian already looks older than 15, especially in those pictures.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Christian, very nice pictures, a cool teenager who seems to feel good in his own skin.
While in the first picture I could still see Frederik, especially the last picture Christian laughing is all Mary!!!

I agree. He has Frederik's look and gestures, but Mary's smile.

A lovely young man, a complete sweet heart with his siblings and parents. The pictures strike a good modern balance. And at 15 I'm sure Christian had a say or two. :flowers:

Mary's smile
https://www.bt.dk/royale/kan-du-se-ligheden-folk-mener-at-have-set-prins-christians-smil-foer

Nice modern photos, eye level with the Danes
https://www.bt.dk/royale/ekspert-om...agsbilleder-kongehuset-sender-tydeligt-signal

Both the Crown Princely family and Prince Joachim's family are good-looking and very photogenic. My criticism was not that the photos didn't look good (they are actually very nice), but rather that they look more like pictures of a fashion model than of a royal prince.

I also agree with Kathia Sophia that Prince Christian already looks older than 15, especially in those pictures.
That´s way young Royalty is being photographed today - relaxed and "natural"- Denmark is not an exception here. And, no, looking at these photos, especially the b/w one and the one with dog "Grace", Christian looks the average 15 years old look like. I think one cannot compare the belgian Prince with Christian, as Emmanuel looks younger than he is whild Prince Christian looks the age he is.

Last edited:
Yes he has his father's eyes but definitely ugly his mother's smile or laugh. The photos were an interesting mix and yes Christian looked older than his years in the sports jacket but when smiling or laughing with his family he looked 15 maybe going in 16.

My sister texted me the photos of my 16yo nephew with. his date for the School Formal and he looked so suave and debonair wearing black tie and far older than 16. I smiled when I remembered he and his Grampy came into town to pick up his suit and stopped in for coffee. There they sat/slouched together on the sofa, identical expressions and mannerisms but he still looked 16.

He is definitely Mary's son in the picture of him smiling. He looks just like her.

ugly? Nice.... I hope that is a typo?...

I'm using my phone and the autocorrect drives me nuts. I type a word, it's okay. Then I hit space and merrily type on unaware that a word has been "corrected". Funny how the correction always seems to be in complete opposition to the sentiment being expressed.

As to where the "ugly" came from? Your guess is as good as mine because that entire family are differing versions of one or both parents as they grow through differing ages or stages.

Oh my! I remember the announcement when Prince Christian was born! And now he's grown up into a young man :ohmy:

He is all Donaldson - he is the male version of his mother and has a lot of grandpa Donaldson too! Especially the smile and expressions.

I will always stand that Princess Isabella is the female version of her father

To think I have been following this debonair young man from birth, as a bonnie baby for 15 yrs.
I bet he inherits his father's devastating charm -- look out girls!
His puppy fat in the face has long gone and his features have fined out to a more angular look.
I remember Ulrik's wonderful photo of a very young Christian holding his mothers face under the chin, while on snow holidays. Mary was crouched down eye level with this cute as a button toddler.
My other favourite photo is when Prince Henrik took a rather large bite from Christians hot dog or something similiar -- sausage type of thing. Poor little fella was devastated.

I swear to you all that Royal Princes grow up with an extra dollup of Charm, and I doubt that Prince Christian has missed out.

Last edited:
BB had an article this weekend about Prince Christian in 2021 where he both will have his confirmation and finish his primary school.

It will be an very exciting year for Christian the coming year. I look much forward to follow him and see which way he goes. How time has flies.... And then I look much forward to his confirmation. I hope it all managed to could be held despite the corona.

Article:
https://www.billedbladet.dk/kongelige/danmark/spaendende-aar-i-vente-prins-christian

Resume:
The Crown Prince Couple's eldest son is facing an exciting time next year.

2021 will be a very special year for Prince Christian and his parents, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary.
Prince Christian will after next summer no longer be a pupil at the primary school Tranegårdskolen in Hellerup, which only goes up to 9th grade.
At the same time, this means that the 15-year-old prince, as a 9th grade student, gets busy with final exams at the end of the school year.

What awaits Prince Christian after graduation is still unknown.
He has of course, the opportunity to start at a gymnasium (high school) but can also choose, for example, to take a 10th grade at another school.

But it is not only in a school context that Prince Christian can look forward to an exciting time. Next year, Prince Christian is scheduled to finally be confirmed. What the corona situation looks like for next year is still unknown, but the Crown Prince and Crown Princess are hoping for the best.

This is one of the many difficulties living with restrictions due to Coronavirus, and that is how school children want to prepare and make plans for the future when everything is up in the air so to speak, as to what they can do.
Fred and Mary are facing the same problems as every other parent of children the same age as Christian, in trying to work out a future for him that suits him.
I wish darling Vincent well for next year and hope he enjoys highschool.

Due to a rise in the number of Corona cases, the government has tightened the restrictions.
That means the older classes at the schools will be home-schooled from Wednesday. - And that includes Isabella and Christian.
The younger classes will stay in school until the Christmas holiday starts in two weeks. And that includes Vincent and Josephine.

- Felix and Nikolai will also be affected BTW. As high school students and students at universities, business schools and so on will also be send home to receive their lessons online.

Breaking:

Christian has been tested positive for Corona.

https://jyllands-posten.dk/indland/ECE12612354/prins-christian-er-testet-positiv-for-covid19/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eya
https://kongehuset.dk/nyheder/hkh-prins-christian-er-i-dag-testet-positiv-for-covid-19

"His Royal Highness stays in isolation at Frederik VIII's Palace at Amalienborg. Apart from the Crown Prince family, Prince Christian has not been in contact with other members of the royal family in recent times.

In connection with the test response, the Royal House has received advice from the Danish Agency for Patient Safety regarding infection detection and testing of the Crown Prince's family. In the coming days, the family will remain in isolation at Frederik VIII's Palace, until it is safe to break the isolation again according to the current guidelines."

A quick recovery to Christian.
With kids in schools I guess it was only a matter of time for one to be affected.
Frederik and Mary have events the 10th and 13th, no doubt would be cancelled or changed.

Last edited:
Due to a rise in the number of Corona cases, the government has tightened the restrictions.
That means the older classes at the schools will be home-schooled from Wednesday. - And that includes Isabella and Christian.
The younger classes will stay in school until the Christmas holiday starts in two weeks. And that includes Vincent and Josephine.

- Felix and Nikolai will also be affected BTW. As high school students and students at universities, business schools and so on will also be send home to receive their lessons online.

So, the homeschooling is coming too late for Christian; and his siblings will start their homeschooling a few days early or are also restricted to homeschooling.

Prince Christian of Denmark, tested positive for Covid 19. He and the CP Family are in isolation. Hope he will recover very soon. The best to him and his family.

:previous:
I hope Prince Christian will recover quickly and have no symptoms.
I also hope that no other family member is infected.

Realistically most likely the rest of the kids And possibly the crowN prince coupe will get it now. That’s the way COVID is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom