Christening of Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine: April 14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're "fixing" something on the website,can't enter,must be the adding of the names,not to be released untill we're all in church..

Erik Norman Svendsen has revealed that NOW he knows the names and that many will get a surprise :)

Who's he?:ermm:

Anyway...Alexandra for the girl......
Fleming for the boy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Erik Norman Svendsen has revealed that NOW he knows the names and that many will get a surprise :)

I got the feeling that a lot of us here at the forums expected a surprise!

Maybe they have decided to follow our suggestion and call them Elvis and Shirley!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The man who will conduct the baptism and christened Christian and Isabella

I think Mary will wear the headpiece that she wore at Christian and Isabella's christening. Gotta check out the site!

Its a lovely church. All the air shots are fantastic.

Erik Norman Svendsen has revealed that NOW he knows the names and that many will be surprised :)

So it is Elvis and Shirley after all...... :D

Viv ( still betting on Patricia and for the boy, Arthur!).

Looking at the numbers of forum members and lurkers into the thread here,I'd say Mary's church is a full house...:p

As a reference point: The clock here in DK as this is written is 14.15.

Around 15.00 the royal guests will arrive.

The christening will start around 15.30.

It will end around 16.00-16.15. After which M&F will leave the church.

They will, according to my info, drive to Amaliehaven, a garden next to Amalienborg, and walk a couple of hundred meters to their home at Amalienborg.
That must happen around 16.30-17.00.
Even if they don't go on a walkabout I guess we'll still see them outside Amalienborg.
Then the official photos will be taken and presumably published within a few hours afterwards.

Who's he?:ermm:
Oh, he´s just the Bishop, the royal priest, who will christen the twins.
BTW. he was also the priest who married the CPC and christened Prince Christian and Princess Isabella.

I wonder if Nikolai, Felix and Henrik Junior will be present

The yellow flowers outside the church are daffidols, I believe that the names will be a suprise in the fact that they will be a mix of names of tradition and Australian.

They will, at least Prince Nikolai and Prince Felix.

Martin Jørgensen has just set them off at Amalienborg.

Last edited:

I would assume so, as the two elder boys attended both Christian and Isabella's christenings, and in turn Christian and Isabella attended Bette Henrik's christening. There is often a number of children at the Danish christenings of recent times - the children of the friends/family.

Who are these people getting on the bus? I assume your regular friends and family?

The guests will soon start arriving at Holmens.

Who are these people getting on the bus? I assume your regular friends and family?
Yes, that´s the familyguests :flowers:

i am between forums to understand something... and to know everything 'bout the christening...

Is the lady in the red suit pink hat and blonde hair Amber Petty?

So, Caroline Flemming is there (in a blush pink cloche hat, with a reddish/plum jacket).

The invitiations appear to be green and yellow (or maybe they are the seating cards?).

So, Caroline Flemming is there (in a blush pink cloche hat, with a plum jacket).

The invitiations appear to be green and yellow (or maybe they are the seating cards?).

Thanks knew I recognised her from somewhere

My last minute guess at the names will be Catherine and Alexander

Am I to understand correctly that the priest, Erik Norman Svendsen has said that we are in for a big surprise?

The navy NCO's assisting the guests in church are junior cadets from the naval academy.
Some of them are wearing service medals from missions abroad.

Holmens Church is 492 years old.

The guest list: Billed-Bladet - Se hele den store gæsteliste til tvillingedåben

Looks like Mary is wearing a different hat and some BIG (maybe new) earrings?

:previous:

I think that was actually Patricia Bailey in the 'Gavno' car - there were no kiddies in the car, so I don't think it was Mary and Frederik.

Otto and Helle Retz-Thott (sorry about the spelling) and count Michael Ahlefeldt have been seen driving to Amalienborg, so DR1 guess that they must be among the sponsors since the sponsors will gather at Amalienborg and leave for the church as a group.

Interesting that Nikolaus and Tatiana will attend. Perhaps they are godparents?

Back
Top Bottom