Christening of Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine: April 14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mary is looking beautiful - unusual hairdo.

According to TV2 - the prince is wearing the heirloom christening gown, the princess is wearing a christening gown which the queen found in the belongings after her late mother queen Ingrid.

Does anyone know the significance of the headpiece Mary is wearing, and why she's chosen to wear it to all of the christenings? Was it made from her wedding dress or something? It just seems like an odd thing to repeat...

What a stunning family! Love what Isabella is wearing. Which twin is which?

The little booklet that people are looking through seems to have an emblem on the front that looks a bit like two F's, an M and a H - possible name clue?

Okay, Mary gets bonus points for curtseying so gracefully while carrying a baby!

IF TV2's claims about the christening gowns are correct, Mary must be holding the girl and Frederik the boy. My, they have grown the little ones!

LOL - it's a pretty lively row with Christian and Isabella !

And not falling down the steps! Mary's back foot looked close to the edge of the step!

Aw. Princess Isabella is such a cutie. She stroked her sister's head. Adorable! :wub:

Okay, Mary gets bonus points for curtseying so gracefully while carrying a baby!

Double bonus points given the baby has such a long dress on that she could so easily have stood on or tripped over!

Isabella is the cutest thing stroking her baby sister!

Isabella is absolutely darling :)

The list someone posted said Felipe was one of Lilleprinsen's godfathers, but I don't see him sitting with the others, is he there or is someone else standing in for them?

pic.............

Attachments

• Christening Apr2011.jpg
    Christening Apr2011.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 10,571
I think the dress of mary's sister is from mary!!!
is from hugo boss!

Last edited:
Isabella is so adoreble, and Mary looks beauthifull, :)

Mary's parents will try to sing in Danish but Prince Henrik won't?

I love how robustly the Queen is singing, while looking around. She clearly doesn't need the words to the hymn.

Isabella looks so cute, love how she petted the baby in Marys arms. is that Elvis or Shirley?

How are the seatings for the godparents? is it 1st row the Prince godparents & the 2nd row the Princesses godparents?

The little booklet that people are looking through seems to have an emblem on the front that looks a bit like two F's, an M and a H - possible name clue?

Probably it is Frederik and Mary's jopint monogramm.

I love how grown up Christian is looking like! Ans Isabella being the little doll she always is+

Isabella is pointing everything out to Mary!

I noticed that one of the little chairs C&I are sitting has a coat of arms whilst the other doesn't. And Isabella is sitting on the one with the arms. Any idea why?

I have to say Susan Donaldson's outfit isn't very flattering!

I noticed that one of the little chairs C&I are sitting has a coat of arms whilst the other doesn't. And Isabella is sitting on the one with the arms. Any idea why?
I believe the one with the coat of arm was embroidered by queen Margrethe for Christian for Isabella's christening and he used it then.

Back
Top Bottom