Annual Holiday to Verbier, Switzerland: 2002-2015, 2017, 2018, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
was there no skiing holiday in verbier this year?

Usually it's on february so soon!

I doubt whether they will be going to Verbier this year as it has been revealed in a Danish magazine that Mary and Fred will be going to the Winter Olympics.

I doubt whether they will be going to Verbier this year as it has been revealed in a Danish magazine that Mary and Fred will be going to the Winter Olympics.

OMG - that's great maybe I will be able to catch a glimpse??!!

Games don't start till the 12th.
The could go to Verbier now, celebrate Mary's birthday and be back in time for the games. :)

Games don't start till the 12th.
The could go to Verbier now, celebrate Mary's birthday and be back in time for the games. :)

that seems like a possibility, i believe they celebrated mary's birthday in verbier some years before!

Princess Mary, Prince Frederik, Prince Christian and Princess Isabella are on vacations in Verbier. I'm not sure but I think the pictures were taken today.

Btw, they probrably will stay there until the end of the week, as they don't have any official engagement util next week.

PPE Agency

Last edited:
Thanks alot for the pictures, cant wait to see more. Were the above pictures part of a photoshoot or randomly taken by a photographer who is in Verbier?
Nobody looked like they were in the mood of a photoshoot. I thought the outfits were quite boring, I do recall that you can get pretty snow outfits.

Last edited:
Were the above pictures part of a photoshoot or randomly taken by a photographer who is in Verbier?

The photo shoots are usually planned at the beginning of the trip so that they have privacy for the rest of their holidays.

Nobody looked like they were in the mood of a photoshoot.

Princess Isabella was a little ill which is why the photo shoot ended early.
An article from Prinsesse Isabella syg i sneen - Royale - BT.dk explains!

It's always a pleasure to see the whole family!!!

Very beautiful and nice pictures. We should be thankful for every picture this family gives us :)

Thank you all who posted these links.
They are a very beatiful family.

Well, whatever she has, I hope she´ll be fine soon ;)
This is a bad season for children´s illnesses, maybe she has got a cold.
The photos are really nice, they seem to be having fun! I hope they´ll have a great time in Verbier (and they´ll give us more lovely photos, too) :flowers:

Btw, they probrably will stay there until the end of the week, as they don't have any official engagement util next week.

PPE Agency

Thats what I was thinking, or they may fly from Verbier straight to Vancouver, but that would mean they would take Isabella and Christian.

I imagine their holidays are paid for by the money they recieve from parliament. :)

:previous:
Lots of pictures.

Isabella has grown so much.
I adore this picture of Christian possible asleep.
ANP Beeldbank

Princess Isabella was a little ill which is why the photo shoot ended early.
An article from Prinsesse Isabella syg i sneen - Royale - BT.dk explains!

Perhaps you get this impression because Isabella have apparently been taken ill - according to TV2 online news - Prinsesse Isabella syg på ferien - TV 2 Vip

Thanks for the links, hadnt of known that :)
I hope we get a few other pictures during the visit, would be really nice.

:previous:
Christian and Isabella are ever so lucky. :flowers:

Isabella seems much better than the photoshot.
Christian looks cute on his ski's, nice to see Mary watching her son during his lesson.
Thanks for the pic's.

All of the Danish Royal Family with the exception of Prince Henrik go on winter holidays. The Crown Princely Family to Switzerland. Prince Joachim, Marie and the boys also go to Marie's former hometown in Switzerland where her family owns a chalet. Queen Margrethe goes to Norway.
So it is a royal annual tradition.

It's so interesting to see Christian during the skii lessons - I had no idea that these kind of lessons are used to teach him. I thought that Mary & Frederick themselves will teach their kid. But anyway it's a great opportunity for use :)

These kids are just so cute! Christian will no doubt be a great skier one day.;)

Back
Top Bottom