Annual Holiday to Verbier, Switzerland: 2002-2015, 2017, 2018, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was there an interview?? Christian can now start to learn how to ski. it would be great to see some pictures!:flowers:

great pictures, nice to see them as a family. fred looks happy, mary in some pictures incredibly posey and isabella doesn't wear gloves, maybe that's why she's crying. christian is getting there and isabella is one of my favourites anyway.

there wasn't much in february apart from military training & skiing, was there?

I enjoy spending time with my friends too, but I find Caroline's constant presence everywhere, a bit much.

Hofdame, private secretary, shopping and holidaying companion...I wonder if she tries to tuck her 'boss' into bed at night too..haha..j/k.

How did you know that Caroline went on this holiday with the family? I don't recall seeing her in any photos, or reading about her.

Lovely pictures, i see a few candidates for this years Christmas card.

How did you know that Caroline went on this holiday with the family? I don't recall seeing her in any photos, or reading about her.

It is mentioned in the weekly Billed-Bladet magazine (not on the website though). Prince Frederik and Princess Mary were accompanied by
Caroline and Peter Heering, Malou and Jørgen Skeel, and Sofie Kirk Kristiansen and her husband Christopher Kjær Thomsen. And all their children.

Since the photoshoot was just for the CP Family, none of their friends would be photographed. Pictures of these friends might surface from paparazzi photos.

the pictures look great. i love frederik's and mary's matching jackets! i wonder where they got them...

The quote seems to be: (translated from Danish)

It seems to be one of those Danish expressions with double meaning that Mary may have misunderstood from Frederik. :ermm:

i guess babies are always a bit chubby when they are young.

Originally Posted by Madame Royale
I enjoy spending time with my friends too, but I find Caroline's constant presence everywhere, a bit much.

Hofdame, private secretary, shopping and holidaying companion...I wonder if she tries to tuck her 'boss' into bed at night too..haha..j/k.

i think caroline wasn't the only one there. there were many couples with their children all together for a holiday. i find it great. i'm sure mary doesn't mind caroline being with her and they enjoy the company of each other. besides, i'm sure she was (and still is) a huge help for mary.

It is mentioned in the weekly Billed-Bladet magazine (not on the website though). Prince Frederik and Princess Mary were accompanied by
Caroline and Peter Heering, Malou and Jørgen Skeel, and Sofie Kirk Kristiansen and her husband Christopher Kjær Thomsen. And all their children.

Since the photoshoot was just for the CP Family, none of their friends would be photographed. Pictures of these friends might surface from paparazzi photos.

Thank you, Ayvee! I was trying to find something about Caroline online, and didn't have any luck. It sounds like it is probably a very fun holiday with all of their friends, especially since they are all there with their children. It is probably more fun for Christian and Isabella to have other children around.

i think caroline wasn't the only one there. there were many couples with their children all together for a holiday. i find it great. i'm sure mary doesn't mind caroline being with her and they enjoy the company of each other. besides, i'm sure she was (and still is) a huge help for mary.

I knew that Caroline and her family were not the only families in attendance of the Crown Princely entourage, and I too am certain Mary thoroughly enjoys the time shared with all her friends, not least of all Caroline.

I just couldnt imagine spending so much time with a friend who also happens to work for me and I'd be in contact with every other day, is all. And I certainly value my friends..haha.

Do you guys mean Caroline of Monaco?

Forgive me, but why would we mean HRH Princess Caroline of Monaco? No, we're talking of Mary's private secretary and personal friend, Caroline Heering.

Can someone translate what Christian said in the interview ;)? I think there where some mucht more photos than those few that where showing , can anyone find more of this photosession?

Prince Christian had been askded what was the most fun part of the holiday, and he answered: "To ski. I've been skiing...Like this".
Then he was asked "are you goo at skiing, Christian? and he answered "yes".
We as asked again "What else is fun on the holiday with Isabella and mom and dad?
e answered: "The Flash McQueen, Doc Hudson and Hudson Hornet". Christian is a great fan of the animation fim "Cars".

Prince Christian and Princess Isabella looks so cute when Christian looks at his sister, Isabella. I can't find a video where Prince Christian talked to the reporter. Does anyone know where to find the video? Thanks in advance.:)

Go back to post #190. There is a link on that post, click on that link, when the link opened, you will see the picuture of two reporters and Christian. Scoll down, there is another link below the picture you will see the link it said

klik her: Hor Christian blive interviewet

That is a video, click on that link
http://download.aller.dk/billedbladet/christian.mp3

Actually, I think it is just audio.. unless I clicked on something else.

It is only an audio interview.

Christian's voice is very cute, and you can also hear Mary in the background. I think that she is helping the interviewers to be able to understand what Christian is saying.

There is no video. It's an audio interview. Prince Christian's voice sounded so cute. :flowers:

what cute photos, I love the one at the end with the children looking at each other

I just wonder why the two brothers didn't spend this winter holidays all together. Was just because of the agenda? Was just because of the different place where they went??? I really don't think so.. We never saw them spending free time together with the kids...

We never saw them on holidays together, so why are you wondering?

I don't think i've ever seen Joachim and Frederik together on a holiday??
Have they been on one? With their familys?
x

Because we never see them holiday together that is why I'am asking. Now both of them have family at the same time and kids. My son loves to play with his cousins, and they are about the same age has Christian and his cousins, so I think it would be healthy for the boys and for the both family to spend holidays and happy times together and not only on official ocassions! I just found it weird that they never holiday together.

they are not in Switzerland anymore! they are in Miami!
I don't know when they come back to Denmark! I guess at the end of this week

they are not in Switzerland anymore! they are in Miami!
I don't know when they come back to Denmark! I guess at the end of this week

When did they leave for Miami?
x

Back
Top Bottom