Annual Holiday to Verbier, Switzerland: 2002-2015, 2017, 2018, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A really beautiful family. Christian looks so soft and cuddly when he's all bundled up like that.

Last edited:
They are a beautiful family. Christian is so cute. I love the photo where Christian waving to the photographer.

It's really nive to read the interview / talk they have with the Journalist in Verbier, once again they show to be very open with all their questions, very natural and friendly with all the journalist, again I have never seen that in other royals and to me that is very positive for them!!Also I think they really enjoy life out of the Palace!! We cannot see that for example with Letizia and Filipe, they only appear in public acts!!!To me this is really negative for them!

Very nice pics those of Mary, Frederick and Christian...The litle boy looks sweeter ther ever...Mary and Frederick reappear together hand in hand, looking very in love...
In CIF Mary look refreshed...a new woman with energies refilled!!!

Christian is a copy of Henrik!! The resemblence is uncanny and all this time I thought he looked like Mary! =)

Thank you Alisa they are beautiful pictures i loved the first one especially because it looks like he has been hiding :flowers:

He's very cute and he certainly seems to favor his paternal side as far as looks. Interesting to see what side the next baby will favor!

The second picture with him smiling and waving is my favorite. Absolutely adorable little prince!

Photosession in Verbier 2008

Here you can find photos and articles about the Crown Princely Family during their skiing holidays in Verbier.
Here are a few pictures of the shoot shoot today: :flowers:

Mary , Fred and the Kids
Family
Family
Family
Family
Family
IBL

The kids always make me melt away! Isabella is such a little cute doll. So is Christian.

Last edited:
GOSHHHHHHHH I knew they were in verbier now!!!So nice to see these pictures

Lovely, lovely photos, and lovely to see!!!!!! They all look so happy.

Last edited:
What a lovely suprise from the Cp couple, an unexpected photoshoot:ROFLMAO:
The entire family seem to be happy & enjoying the day in the snow. Christian & Isabella have grown. Isabella looks lovely in her snow suit.

Btw, I thought the Cp couple Where Regent when QM was away:ermm:

What a lovely suprise from the Cp couple, an unexpected photoshoot:ROFLMAO:
The entire family seem to be happy & enjoying the day in the snow. Christian & Isabella have grown. Isabella looks lovely in her snow suit.

Btw, I thought the Cp couple Where Regent when QM was away:ermm:
i checked the calender of the cp couple and it states that frederik is regent from 25.2. - 2.3. in the meantime it's joachims turn.

So cute! I love Isabella's snow suit. She looks like a little doll. In these photos, both children really resemble their father.

I think Isabella snow suit belonged to Christian!!!

Last edited:
Isabella snow suit was Christian snow suit!!!
Really? But surely not the one he was wearing last year, because he was already a year and a couple of months old, right? Cute pictures!! I was suprised to see Christian without something covering his head though, judging from his sister's little nose, it's quite cold! His ears must be freezing!!! Mary looks very happy with her little girl

I though I saw this suit on christian when we was doing his nap outside in the pram a long time ago!

So they did go afterall!

Wow, Isabella looks so cute! She's grown a lot.

Isabella & Christian have such beautiful eyes inheritied from their father! Thank you for posting the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom