Weddings in the Arab Gulf States: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
HH Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa of Bahrain married on June 16th HRH princess Sahab bint Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud ,the daughter of King Abdullah bin Abdul Al Saud of Saudi Arabia
| - -

Last edited by a moderator:
He is the son of King Hamad of Bahrain & she is the daughter of King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia.

Congratulations to the couple!
It is great to know that traditional royal marriages still happen.

Yay they finally married, congratulations. :)
There aren't any photos, right?

Sheikh Khalid was born on 23/9/2011 as the fifth son of the King Hamad of Bahrain. He graduated from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in 2008.

lol! I wondered about this too. but don't worry. a quick check shows it to be a simple oversight. he was born in 1977. in keeping with the tradition of the Saudi royals, there is no corresponding info. on the bride. #womennotseenorheard lmao

I was hoping to see some wedding pictures of the couple but I guess they are not allowed? Is there anything available or will there be? Congratulations to the couple. :flowers:

Congratulations to the couple!
It is great to know that traditional royal marriages still happen.
It's a rare thing now in days but yes it still happens.
Congrats to the couple I hope this marriage last a long time.

Hey everyone, just wanted to tell all those who wanted to see Princess Sahab's pics...there is a picture of the invitation and try the videos posted on the facebook wall, one of them has pictures of the engagement. Enjoy :)

H.R.H Princess Sahab Abdullah | Facebook

Sheikh Khaled Al Khalifa & Princess Sahab Al Saud's Wedding; July 30, 2011

Sheikh Khaled Al Khalifa & Princess Sahab Al Saud's Wedding;
July 30, 2011​

The invitation to the men's wedding

Image 1 - The Envelope flap. The reverse side is plain with just the inviters name.

Image 2 - The invitation card.

Image 3 - The invite to the wedding

Basically says that
King Hamad invites you to the reception & dinner on the occasion of
Sheikh Khaled bin Hamad's wedding
at 8:30pm on Saturday July 30, 2011​

Scans done by me

Attachments

• Scanned Image.jpg
    Scanned Image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 600
  • Scanned Image1-1.jpg
    Scanned Image1-1.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 661
  • Scanned Image2.jpg
    Scanned Image2.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 1,052
Weddings in the Arab Gulf States: 2012 and 2013

Welcome to 2012 and 2013 topic about weddings in the Arab Gulf States

Please post news about weddings in the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

Major Royal weddings in the Arab Gulf States will receive their own topic at the TRF-team's discretion.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules [TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines] ]

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.

Thanks and happy Posting!

Last edited:
Sheikh Nahyan bin Saif & Sheikha Fatema bint Mohammed: February 12, 2012

Wedding of Sheikh Nahyan bin Saif & Sheikha Fatema bint Mohammed, daughter of the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi
February 12, 2012​

Last edited:
Yes Sheikh Nahyan Bin Saif He’s Very Nice Man , Happy For Them , The Both The Grandchildren Of Great Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan :flowers:

And where is the bride? (And other women?)

WOW! The 2nd royal wedding in 2012! Congratulations to the couple! :flowers::flowers::flowers:
How old is Sheikha Fatma?
Who is Sheikh Nahyan Bin Saif? Does he play active political role in the UAE or is he just a regular member of Ruling Family?

Women celebrates apart, men apart. I don't remember any pictures from weddings of members of Dubai or Abu Dhabi RF families, except Sheik Mohamed and P Haya, but I think that their wedding was in Jordan not in Dubai. It's a custom in Gulf State countries (and in some others too I think).

Back
Top Bottom