The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings
Click Here to Login

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-24-2020, 05:28 AM
Aristocracy

Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikha Maryam Bint Butti Al Maktoum welcomed a baby girl today, Hind.

Old 11-24-2020, 11:24 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyal View Post
Yes, I say this because Sheikh Hamdan was engaged to Shaikha Saeed in 2008, that is when it was officially announced.

In 2009 Sheikh Hamdan presented a poem in public where he mentioned during the recital a phrase showing how happy he is because of the engagement. The poem was an old one (oldest appearance I could find was 2005) but not sure whether that phrase of engagement was included before 2008 or recently added after the engagement. After the broken engagement, few poems of his indicated his sadness.

Then after 10 years, fate brought them together again and they got married. So definitely looks like a love marriage.

i asked because many of people told he married her just because of family pressure.Many of them told that after the marriage,he was sad and proved in instagram

Old 11-25-2020, 12:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
i asked because many of people told he married her just because of family pressure.Many of them told that after the marriage,he was sad and proved in instagram
Yes I did read about that as well, but in general I guess things seem to be fine and indicates that the marriage is still going on without any issues.
Old 03-02-2021, 06:06 AM
Aristocracy

Sheikh Hamdan and Shaikha Saeed enjoyed their honeymoon together in the Maldives on June 2019. Shaikha’s friend Laila posted parts of the trip , supposedly she is her very close friend and probably entourage.

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxp...99528360136629
Old 03-03-2021, 08:13 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Sheikh Hamdan and Shaikha Saeed enjoyed their honeymoon together in the Maldives on June 2019. Shaikha’s friend Laila posted parts of the trip , supposedly she is her very close friend and probably entourage.

Can u send screen shots of that or downloaded image.i can't open that ,sorry!
Old 03-05-2021, 04:34 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunastro2020 View Post
Can u send screen shots of that or downloaded image.i can't open that ,sorry!
https://postimg.cc/gallery/rtPSVmh
Old 03-06-2021, 09:51 AM
Aristocracy

Apparently the wedding of Sheikh Hamdan to Shaikha Saeed is fake and not genuine. Even her friend Laila had to fake posts of the honeymoon just to show that there was any connection between them.
Old 03-07-2021, 04:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Apparently the wedding of Sheikh Hamdan to Shaikha Saeed is fake and not genuine. Even her friend Laila had to fake posts of the honeymoon just to show that there was any connection between them.
Why would it be fake? We saw actual photographs of the brothers, their father and guests from the Men's Reception and the decorations for the Women's reception.

They might live separate lives and have no genuine affection between them (I have no idea) but a marriage and wedding did take place. Considering the wedding took place a decade after it was first rumoured I guess it wasn't a straight forward match.
Old 03-07-2021, 06:16 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
Why would it be fake? We saw actual photographs of the brothers, their father and guests from the Men's Reception and the decorations for the Women's reception.

They might live separate lives and have no genuine affection between them (I have no idea) but a marriage and wedding did take place. Considering the wedding took place a decade after it was first rumoured I guess it wasn't a straight forward match.
Yes, you are correct, we did see all that even the wedding invitations clearly stating the groom and bride’s names. But now after looking at Laila’s fake posts and actually stealing others pictures to make it seem like a honeymoon actually took place and the fact that even after Shaikha Saeed made her account public we haven’t seen any close up photo of Sheikh Hamdan that she would have taken herself. All the things she actually posts shows that it has been taken from other sources, I mean if she can post other sources of Sheikh Hamdan’s photos, she should be able to post a single photo that would prove she is the owner of that photo. Three years and not even a single true photo captured by her of Sheikh Hamdan?

Even Sheikha Maryam Bint Butti posts pictures of Sheikh Maktoum that clearly show they are together from time to time.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:13 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Yes, you are correct, we did see all that even the wedding invitations clearly stating the groom and bride’s names. But now after looking at Laila’s fake posts and actually stealing others pictures to make it seem like a honeymoon actually took place and the fact that even after Shaikha Saeed made her account public we haven’t seen any close up photo of Sheikh Hamdan that she would have taken herself. All the things she actually posts shows that it has been taken from other sources, I mean if she can post other sources of Sheikh Hamdan’s photos, she should be able to post a single photo that would prove she is the owner of that photo. Three years and not even a single true photo captured by her of Sheikh Hamdan?

Even Sheikha Maryam Bint Butti posts pictures of Sheikh Maktoum that clearly show they are together from time to time.
Okay, got you. You're saying you believe the marriage is on paper only and there's no proof they actually live together as husband and wife.
Old 03-07-2021, 08:38 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Okay, got you. You're saying you believe the marriage is on paper only and there's no proof they actually live together as husband and wife.
On May 15 2019 when the alleged marriage contract took place, the posts of Sheikh Hamdan and from his entourage showed his mood as indifferent and not bothered at all. Even the very next days when he attended the Sports tournament he didn’t look like a happy man who just got married. He didn’t even post anything wedding related and just carried on as normal.

On the men’s wedding reception he was probably just happy celebrating his brothers’ happiness and marriage. He wasn’t even around on the ladies reception day and traveled to the UK a day before. His trips after that have all been with his entourage, basically guys’ trip. He hasn’t accepted any wedding related tagged posts on his Instagram page whereas the two brothers have.

And Shaikha Saeed’s account just shows pictures of him that have been copied from other sources. It really does not make any sense that she hasn’t posted a single photo of Sheikh Hamdan that she would have captured herself. She basically re-posts whatever he does on his page. This is what we can see from her public profile.

I believe this behaviour is quite strange if they were happily married.
Old 03-12-2021, 01:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I mean Laila had to post an image of her hand with a drink on top of a video to make it look like she is part of Shaikha Saeed’s entourage on the fake honeymoon with Sheikh Hamdan.

This is Laila’s Instagram profile account:

https://instagram.com/laila.alm?igshid=14doxredfowsq

This is the Maldives fake trip / honeymoon that she posted on June 2019 on the same exact days as Sheikh Hamdan went with his F3 team members and entourage and posted with guys only throughout his trip:

And this is the video of the hand of Laila on top of the recording of the Velaa private island surroundings. When Laila zooms in, only her hand and drink appear larger, but the island area only appears closer. I clearly remember people refuting this video at that time and saying it was fake and embedded video.

Also notice the white mark on the shade covering side to the right of the video , it’s position changes , it looks like a mark on the screen of the recording.

https://streamable.com/5gzffh

No wonder anything Shaikha Saeed posted later on that was displayed through her own fan pages (which people suspected she opened on her own because her fan pages were not following her and her page was private) was discredited and people started doubting all her posts.

And now clearly we can see after she made her profile public that she doesn’t post anything that can prove she is beside Sheikh Hamdan or even his palace.