Wedding of Sheikh Hamdan & Brothers (Sheikh Maktoum & Sheikh Ahmed): June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mademoiselle Lilo

Former Moderator
City
T/H
Country
Morocco
Wedding of Sheikh Hamdan & Brothers (Sheikh Maktoum & Sheikh Ahmed): June 2019

The Thread for The Wedding of Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rached al Maktoum and His Brothers Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rachid and Sheikh Ahmed Bin Rached.
This Dubai’s Royal triple Wedding to be held start June 6,2019 with first a Men's Reception then a women's Reception next week

Sheikh Hamdan to marry Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum.
Sheikh Maktoum to marry Sheikha Maryam Bint Butti Al Maktoum
Sheikh Ahmed to marry Sheikha Madiyah Bint Dalmook Al Maktoum.​

Last edited:
The most-awaited wedding reception of the year — that of the Dubai’s Crown Prince and his brothers — is taking place on Thursday, three weeks after their marriages were solemnised. The Emirati society has been delighted with the news, with many calling the three unions “a blessing”.

Dubai Palace has been lit up with lights since days which is common in Emirati culture as a way to announce to their community that someone in their home is getting married.

Unlike other weddings of a reigning / royal member in the world, the weddings of UAE's ruling family members are discrete but glamorous affairs. There will be no television, no live broadcast and no photos of the brides available publicly.

In keeping with tradition, men celebrate together following the signing of the marriage contract and women will host their own party later. After the women’s celebrations, the couples can begin their new lives together as newly-weds.

This Dubai’s Royal triple Wedding to be held start June 6,2019 with first a Men's Reception then a women's Reception next week

The women's reception will be held at Friday, June 14.

Last edited:
Photos from the wedding ceremony of Crown Prince Hamdan and his brothers Sheikh Maktoum, and Sheikh Ahmed .

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8YT6HVXoAEfPY5.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8YFwrXXUAE7c3o.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8Yhs_5XoAEqQoy.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8Yhs_zX4AAtaOy.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8Yhs_6XkAATtVV.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8Yhvl_X4AYAUhc.jpg

Yesterday was The Pre-wedding Party (Henna) of Sheikha Shaikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum, The Wife of Sheikh Hamdan , Crown Prince of Dubai at her late grandmother Palace At Za’abeel

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByXf7QrBBvN/

Last edited:
Long before the first official guests arrived, crowds were beginning to gather outside the venue, the Dubai World Trade Centre. Although private, the men’s wedding celebrations had attracted enormous interest. Many of the UAE's ministers, dignitaries, and prominent businessmen were also in attendance.

As is the tradition, the arrivals were also met by Emirati ayala dancers — not one but three troupes beating drums and cymbals at the entrance to the exhibition hall. Glimpses on social media videos showed proceedings inside the hall, the largest in the WTC, which had been decorated in pale gold and cream, to match the groom's outfits - a white kandura and a cream bisht (cloak) with golden embroidery. A screen suspended from the ceiling showed a live feed of the brothers, with cream sofas lining one wall, and tables adorned with bouquets of white and soft pink roses, lilies and orchids.

As the sun began to set on Dubai, casting a warm glow over the city and the guests drifted away from the WTC, the party was set to continue after at Zabeel Palace, spectacularly lit for the event, and where more dancers were performing the leiwah dance and other traditional songs.

A blessed and happy married life to the three couples. All of Dubai are with you.

Last edited:
I was wrong about publicity for the upcoming wedding. It is surprising to learn that Emirati women have henna parties. I thought it is a purely Indian pre-wedding ceremony.

... [snipped]
Yesterday was The Pre-wedding Party (Henna) of Sheikha Shaikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum, The Wife of Sheikh Hamdan , Crown Prince of Dubai at her late grandmother Palace At Za’abeel
Mont Blanc pastries looked nice.

Last edited:
henna party is a tradition in most of the arab/muslim regions,we have one in Morocco and in all the north Africa countries, in Turkey too and also in most of the ME states.

i wonder who attend from outside UAE i mean the foreign guests

The Pre-wedding Party (Henna) of Sheikha Shaikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum, The Wife of Sheikh Hamdan , Crown Prince of Dubai at her late grandmother Palace At Za’abeel

What beautiful caligraphy! What does the caligraphy say?

Long before the first official guests arrived, crowds were beginning to gather outside the venue, the Dubai World Trade Centre. Although private, the men’s wedding celebrations had attracted enormous interest. Many of the UAE's ministers, dignitaries, and prominent businessmen were also in attendance.

As is the tradition, the arrivals were also met by Emirati ayala dancers — not one but three troupes beating drums and cymbals at the entrance to the exhibition hall. Glimpses on social media videos showed proceedings inside the hall, the largest in the WTC, which had been decorated in pale gold and cream, to match the groom's outfits - a white kandura and a cream bisht (cloak) with golden embroidery. A screen suspended from the ceiling showed a live feed of the brothers, with cream sofas lining one wall, and tables adorned with bouquets of white and soft pink roses, lilies and orchids.

As the sun began to set on Dubai, casting a warm glow over the city and the guests drifted away from the WTC, the party was set to continue after at Zabeel Palace, spectacularly lit for the event, and where more dancers were performing the leiwah dance and other traditional songs.

A blessed and happy married life to the three couples. All of Dubai are with you.

Thank you Imanmajed! Sounds amazing. Hopefully we have a glimpse of what the bride's wedding ceremony was like.

Dazzling, did you attend the women's wedding reception? Please let us know how it was if you did. We're eagerly waiting for it.

Beautiful girls.

On the left - Fatima, in the middle - Sheema, on the right - Aisha?

Did I guess well?

The Crown Prince married his cousin. And his parents are cousins too. Cousins in one or both sides. Isn't it too much? That kind of "endogamia" (I don't know how is the world in English) isn't dangerous? In European royal families, across all the history, it didn't end well.

The Crown Prince married his cousin. And his parents are cousins too. Cousins in one or both sides. Isn't it too much? That kind of "endogamia" (I don't know how is the world in English) isn't dangerous? In European royal families, across all the history, it didn't end well.

Marriage amongst cousins is not unlawful in Islam, plus there is usually a blood test done before the marriage can take place.

Marriage between cousins ​​also exists in my country, Indonesia (their grandparents are same). And that is not a problem. Moreover if cousins ​​with distant genealogies such as Fazza & Shaikha. Their grandparents are different. ❣️

Last edited:
did sheikh hamdan married sheikha sheikha for love?

Yes, I say this because Sheikh Hamdan was engaged to Shaikha Saeed in 2008, that is when it was officially announced.

In 2009 Sheikh Hamdan presented a poem in public where he mentioned during the recital a phrase showing how happy he is because of the engagement. The poem was an old one (oldest appearance I could find was 2005) but not sure whether that phrase of engagement was included before 2008 or recently added after the engagement. After the broken engagement, few poems of his indicated his sadness.

Then after 10 years, fate brought them together again and they got married. So definitely looks like a love marriage.

Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Sheikha Maryam Bint Butti Al Maktoum welcomed a baby girl today, Hind.

Yes, I say this because Sheikh Hamdan was engaged to Shaikha Saeed in 2008, that is when it was officially announced.

In 2009 Sheikh Hamdan presented a poem in public where he mentioned during the recital a phrase showing how happy he is because of the engagement. The poem was an old one (oldest appearance I could find was 2005) but not sure whether that phrase of engagement was included before 2008 or recently added after the engagement. After the broken engagement, few poems of his indicated his sadness.

Then after 10 years, fate brought them together again and they got married. So definitely looks like a love marriage.

i asked because many of people told he married her just because of family pressure.Many of them told that after the marriage,he was sad and proved in instagram

i asked because many of people told he married her just because of family pressure.Many of them told that after the marriage,he was sad and proved in instagram

Yes I did read about that as well, but in general I guess things seem to be fine and indicates that the marriage is still going on without any issues.

Apparently the wedding of Sheikh Hamdan to Shaikha Saeed is fake and not genuine. Even her friend Laila had to fake posts of the honeymoon just to show that there was any connection between them.

Apparently the wedding of Sheikh Hamdan to Shaikha Saeed is fake and not genuine. Even her friend Laila had to fake posts of the honeymoon just to show that there was any connection between them.

Why would it be fake? We saw actual photographs of the brothers, their father and guests from the Men's Reception and the decorations for the Women's reception.

They might live separate lives and have no genuine affection between them (I have no idea) but a marriage and wedding did take place. Considering the wedding took place a decade after it was first rumoured I guess it wasn't a straight forward match.

Why would it be fake? We saw actual photographs of the brothers, their father and guests from the Men's Reception and the decorations for the Women's reception.

They might live separate lives and have no genuine affection between them (I have no idea) but a marriage and wedding did take place. Considering the wedding took place a decade after it was first rumoured I guess it wasn't a straight forward match.

Yes, you are correct, we did see all that even the wedding invitations clearly stating the groom and bride’s names. But now after looking at Laila’s fake posts and actually stealing others pictures to make it seem like a honeymoon actually took place and the fact that even after Shaikha Saeed made her account public we haven’t seen any close up photo of Sheikh Hamdan that she would have taken herself. All the things she actually posts shows that it has been taken from other sources, I mean if she can post other sources of Sheikh Hamdan’s photos, she should be able to post a single photo that would prove she is the owner of that photo. Three years and not even a single true photo captured by her of Sheikh Hamdan?

Even Sheikha Maryam Bint Butti posts pictures of Sheikh Maktoum that clearly show they are together from time to time.

Yes, you are correct, we did see all that even the wedding invitations clearly stating the groom and bride’s names. But now after looking at Laila’s fake posts and actually stealing others pictures to make it seem like a honeymoon actually took place and the fact that even after Shaikha Saeed made her account public we haven’t seen any close up photo of Sheikh Hamdan that she would have taken herself. All the things she actually posts shows that it has been taken from other sources, I mean if she can post other sources of Sheikh Hamdan’s photos, she should be able to post a single photo that would prove she is the owner of that photo. Three years and not even a single true photo captured by her of Sheikh Hamdan?

Even Sheikha Maryam Bint Butti posts pictures of Sheikh Maktoum that clearly show they are together from time to time.

Okay, got you. You're saying you believe the marriage is on paper only and there's no proof they actually live together as husband and wife.

Back
Top Bottom