Wedding of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo, July 25 & August 1, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

This is the thread dedicated to the wedding of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo.

The civil wedding will take place at the Princely Palace in Monaco on Saturday, July 25, 2015.

The couple will celebrate their church wedding at the Isola Bella in Italy on Saturday, August 1, 2015.

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

The civil wedding began just few minutes ago at 11.30 am in the Salle des Glaces of the Palace.

Sent from my BS471 using The Royals Community mobile app

A pity there certainly will be no pix. I'd love to see who was there.

There is no broadcast. We don't even know if they will release pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wedding ? has surely finished and they should be in full party ? now. No pics yet. A pity.
I presume she took Armani for today and Valentino for the religious wedding.

Wedding ? has surely finished and they should be in full party ? now. No pics yet. A pity.
I presume she took Armani for today and Valentino for the religious wedding.

Well thought, fandesacs2003 :) It makes sense to me

It did play for me, first an advert and then the video. A few snapshots of some guests: Donna Beatrice Borromeo came in an old white Bentley (it looks like a classic rallye, I saw vintage cars around). The bride herself was not to be seen. Her sister Donna Lavinia Borromeo with husband John Elkann (from the Agnelli family), colleagues of Donna Beatrice: the journalists Pedro Gomez and Marco Travaglio with their partners, Charlotte Casiraghi, Gad Elmaleh and Princess Alexandra of Hannover (sister and half-sister of the groom), Donna Matilde Borromeo (another sister of the bride) and finally Donna Marta, Countess Marzotto - Vacondio (grandmother of Donna Beatrice). All looked summery but neat, no heavy dresscode.

Last edited:
(...)

Do yo see Beatrice well? What does she look like? I'm glad that there finally is a glimps of her.

Do Lavinia and John have a little girl also? I thought they had not two sons

Last edited:
Do Lavinia and John have a little girl also? I thought they had not two sons

Donna Lavinia and her husband John Elkann have two sons and one daughter:
Leone Mosé Elkann (27 August 2006)
Oceano Noah Elkann (12 November 2007)
Vita Talita Elkann (23 January 2012)

:flowers:

Weekly mags and tabs usually appear on Thursdays. So we'll have to wait till then to see any pictures, provided they release some.

Someone on Twitter said !Hello has the rights to all pictures. Not sure if thats accurate but maybe explains why no pics.

Last edited:
"The Borromeian Islands, owned by the Borromeo family"... sounds good... haha.

No surprise of the wedding gown designers, I guess you can't go wrong with Valentino and Armani.
A pity no pictures but I do hope that they release a few official pictures from both ceremonies.

Lack of photos does not surprise me because Pierre Casiraghi is a private citizen. We may see some photos, if the couple feels like releasing them.

The one wedding I've looked forward to for years featuring one of the few couples I am really, truly interested in seeing.

And NO photos.:bang:

Today guys i don't think to see anything :sad: Maybe tomorrow but still.....

The one wedding I've looked forward to for years featuring one of the few couples I am really, truly interested in seeing

Honest?! Why? It´s as much as interesting as a wedding from any guy or as such as yours or mine. Totally boring stuff...

Back
Top Bottom