Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & February 1,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see only old pics of the couple in this vanity fair link, nothing from tonight. Why?

Wow, she's wearing a fringe tiara and a very eleborate up-do! Now I'm desparately waiting for better pics. And I wand to know if it is the fringe from Princess Charlotte.
That has to be the fringe tiara/necklace from Princess Charlotte which has not been worn as a tiara since the 1920/30's. As she wears it and Charlene got not to wear it it seems it really belongs to Princess Caroline.

Last edited:
Omg this wedding looks so ridiculously stylish and romantic. And an even bigger OMG at the fact that she's wearing a tiara!!

@furstin taxis, thanks a lot.
She looks lovely! I think they gave theme, maybe 1920s or 30s

That has to bwe the fringe tieara/necklace from Princess Charlotte which has not been worn as a tiara since the 1920/30's. As she wears it and Charlene got not to wear it it seems it really belongs to Pricness Caroline.
But Charlene borrowed her wedding jewels (the floral hair ornaments) from Princess Caroline. I think that Charlene could have chosen something else. Imho, she wouldn't have been denied another tiara. Maybe she really liked the look of the floral ornaments.

Well, I always thought that the floral ornaments would fit Tatiana's hippy style very well, but no - she surprised me. :flowers:

Oh to have a proper view. It looks such a beautiful occasion. Loving the cloak, but the tiara is a real surprise.

Wow! Just seeing her from the back, Tatiana looks so beautiful and regal. And the setting is gorgeous. I can't wait to see more pics.

I doubt very much we'll get to see official pix.... they should have been there already, no ?.

Wow incredible pictures from Getty. I'm still in awe of that tiara. The guests look great too.

Somehow I find it sad that Ernst August has never been seen at family occasions. He is stepfather to Andrea so he could join these dasy. I saw pictures of Caroline taking a walk with Ernst´s sons, so you it seems she stayed in contact with them...

And where is P. Caroline?!?!?!

She was at the rugby match today. Probably filling in for Albert.

My God....it all looks so beautiful and romantic that I can't believe it. Everyone looks as if they stepped off a movie set. It's even snowing or raining, which adds to the magic.

And Tatiana!:ohmy: That hair and diamond tiara are among the most elegant I have seen on any woman, Royal or non-Royal in years. I hardly recognized her in a different hairstyle and without the red lipstick...she looks like a princess!

Good job, Grimaldis!:p

Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis tweeted that the wedding guests received Christian Louboutin slippers as party favors..!! Can you imagine the fortune that must have cost?:eek:

But then, these mega-wealthy folks can easily afford such trifles. Good for them.:cool:

Last edited:
Beautiful winterwedding! Tatjana was very beautiful, as a Russian Snowprincess... Very romantic. I hope we can see a few official pictures later.

And once again Daphne, Andrea and Tatiana's little jet-setting French bulldog, was on the scene!:lol:

They apparently go nowhere without Daphne.

I can't get over how beautiful the whole thing looked. Even the weather cooperated, with snowflakes falling. It looked like an enchanted fairytale, and Tatiana was divinely beautiful from what little we saw.:whistling:

Last edited:
from what i see, tatiana looks rather spectacular, and the wedding venue seems very magical and everything looks like planned to the detail. i'm sure we will get a picture, just like it happened for the civil wedding.

it's nice to compare both weddings: one under the sun of monaco in summer, this one in high winter, in the alps covered in snow. in monaco, everything looked low-key and this one looks like a more formal affaire.

i guess what makes it so grand is that it´s a touch different, original and excentric (in a good way obviously). we don't see many royals wedding in winter, in the snow. this amazingness and originality only can come from monaco :)

and wow, the guests! they all look amazing, and can even brave the snow in the most amazing dresses and heels. well done to them.

i'm surprised by the presence of spanish actress macarena gomez. i wonder where her path and that of the newly weds crossed? i would have never imagined them being friends... :)

Somehow I find it sad that Ernst August has never been seen at family occasions. He is stepfather to Andrea so he could join these dasy. I saw pictures of Caroline taking a walk with Ernst´s sons, so you it seems she stayed in contact with them...

Agree with you. I'm part of the people who think that Pcs Ernst was a good husband for Caroline, even if eventually things changed. And indeed, EA sons stayed in good terms with Caroline.
By the way, i did not see pics of Alexandra.

Beautiful fairy tale wedding! Magnificent.

No pics of pcs Caroline, Alexandra and Beatrice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Las llegadas a la boda de Andrea Casiraghi y Tatiana Santo Domingo Caras.pt

Charlene attended on Saturday the 4th Challenge Sainte-Devote of Rugby at Louis II Stadium in Monte-Carlo.
Gad had a performance of his "Sans tambour..." tour in Le Trianon in Paris from 29th January to 2th February every night.

Príncipe Pierre de Mónaco, princesa Charlotte.... shouldn’t Caras ask their journalists to do their work properly?:eek:

I kind of wonder, why so many people were absent: Charlene, (Ernst August’s absence is no surprise, I’ll give you that), Beatrice, Gad (ok, he had a show) ... all the partners of the family are missing. I gather from the picture that Stephanie flew in, but what about her kids? And why didn’t Charlene get into a helicopter as well? And was that engagement of hers really more important than a family wedding? Imho, it gives a strange image of the family. (But on the other hand it’s not the first time that they give us a strange image of themselves.)

AND I WANT TO SEE THE DRESS!!! (stamping my foot indignantly like a frustrated and spoilt child:whistling:;))

Beautiful fairy tale wedding! Magnificent.

No pics of pcs Caroline, Alexandra and Beatrice?

Caroline
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/foto//2014/02/02/14185667/5/F201402020359701.jpeg
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/foto//2014/02/02/14185663/5/F201402020359301.jpeg
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/foto//2014/02/02/14185659/5/F201402020358901.jpeg

Alexandra
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/foto//2014/02/02/14185664/5/F201402020359401.jpeg

Charlene attended at the rugby match, one organizer was her foundation, so it was important for her.
And in the evening she attended at the Monte-Carlo Boxing Bonanza WBA/IBO middleweight world title at Summer Sporting.

Last edited:
@LadyFinn thanks.

Caroline is gorgeous, and perfectly styled as a stepmother/granmother.
Alex is lovely, pitty than we can't see her dress.

Back
Top Bottom