Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & February 1,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats to the happy, good looking couple! I want pics of the family!!!

I am very disappointed not to see the usual pix of the family etc.... and I am sure that I am not the only one

I agree. I am very disappointed as well. Once close up of the family would have been nice.. Well here is to hoping that they might be more...

The bride and groom look exceedingly happy. And I'm so glad that Tatiana stayed true to her sense of style. The dress is actually very pretty and looks to be well made and fits her very well.

I agree. I am very disappointed as well. Once close up of the family would have been nice.. Well here is to hoping that they might be more...

And it goes three of us my friends... What arm could there be in releasing a couple of photos of the ceremony and the family???? Just two or three «official» photos would have been so nice... :ermm: :sad: :ermm:

First last year w/Princess Maria Carolina and now Tatiana. Both have chosen Wedding dresses that are not only lovely and perfect for themselves, but also flattering to so many body types out there and are both dresses that would make any Bride into a Princess. I really love Tatiana's dress and is a style I can easily see myself in, just i could w/Maria Carolina's.

I love this new trend of Royal Wedding Gowns. :D

They just look so happy and are just glowing!! As many have said, it's the best they've both looked in a very long time.

Congratulations to them and a long happy life to them w/that beautiful little boy!! :)

Yes, the dress must be Missoni which means it is embroidered and not lace.

The official photos are great - a very good choice!

It would of course be great if more photos were released during the next days, but we maybe have to be satisfied with these lovely glimpses..

On the group picture I identified from left to right Mélanie de Massy (1), next to her mother Elisabeth-Anne de Massy, Pauline (2), Alexandra in green, Pierre next to Stephanie and Charlotte, Albert and Charlene in the centre, Tatiana's mother, Caroline in red with the Casiraghi's grandmother, Camille (3) - the rest is a bit more difficult to identify ;)

Here are two more galleries with some unofficial shots via zimbio - gallery 1 - gallery 2.
It looked like Cami between Pauline and Alexandra.

I will look forward to the Swiss ceremony in January with much more anticipation than this one.:sad:

I think such a long delay is very strange. By the time of the religious ceremony they will have already been legally married for months. It will be particularly strange, IMO, if they have a big, fancy, traditional sort of church service with wedding dress and attendants, etc.

I think it fits with their style. I'm not say that I agree with their choice, in fact, I think it's utterly ridiculous that the birth of the third in line to the throne (baby Sacha) hasn't even been officially acknowledged! But I didn't expect much than this. I didn't even think they would release official pictures, and they have. I certainly don't expect to see more at their Gstaad's ceremony (I imagine 6 people and a priest and that's all).

I think it fits with their style. I'm not say that I agree with their choice, in fact, I think it's utterly ridiculous that the birth of the third in line to the throne (baby Sacha) hasn't even been officially acknowledged! But I didn't expect much than this. I didn't even think they would release official pictures, and they have. I certainly don't expect to see more at their Gstaad's ceremony (I imagine 6 people and a priest and that's all).

Well, not be shallow - okay, I will be shallow LOL - at least we got to see her dress:flowers:

Well, not be shallow - okay, I will be shallow LOL - at least we got to see her dress:flowers:

But yes, let's be shallow...! I'm glad we got a good look at the dress, too!! :lol:

I was very shocked at how much I liked her dress.

I think we are on the same page, Andolini! :flowers: Aahahah. I actually love the flowers and the fact that she didn't carry a bouquet. It's a hard look to pull off unless you are very young I think, but she did!

I think you can spot Beatrice Borromeo in the back between Prince Albert and Charlene.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Stephanie's next to Pierre and Charlotte. I can spot Alexandra, in a dark green dress on the left side stairs. However, I don't see Gad, unless he's the dude next to the left side stairs wearing sun-glasses.
Hellooooo, official family pics, please!

I think Stephanie's next to Pierre and Charlotte. I can spot Alexandra, in a dark green dress on the left side stairs. However, I don't see Gad, unless he's the dude next to the left side stairs wearing sun-glasses.
Hellooooo, official family pics, please!

I'm afraid these are the official family pictures :ermm:. I don't know if that's Gad but the and Charlotte could be looking at each other...

Well I was an Andrea fan before I was ever a fan of the Casiraghis as a group, I have to say, can't be more pleased with how happy he and Tatiana looked from the wedding photos. Congratulations to them, they really do seem like a perfect match. I particularly like that Tatiana is low key but has such a distinct style and personality.

Here's to hoping they stay as real and unpretentious as they seem to be, and that they continue to do things their way because pleasing everyone is impossible so it's fantastic that they don't even try. :flowers:

It is nice to see that these two are capable of smiling. In every picture I have ever seen of them, they are the most sullen people I have ever seen. They generally look like prime candidates for most miserable people on the planet.

I'm afraid these are the official family pictures :ermm:. I don't know if that's Gad but the and Charlotte could be looking at each other...

Charlotte is looking at Julio Santo Domingo, Tatiana's brother

It seems to fit her style and it's something different. I just dont like the sleeve length, I think it should've been slightly longer. Moreover, Im not crazy about the overall look but it's nice.

It seems to fit her style and it's something different. I just dont like the sleeve length, I think it should've been slightly longer. Moreover, Im not crazy about the overall look but it's nice.

It will be interesting to see what Tatiana wears at the religious wedding in a few months time.

I must admit that the floral headpiece is lovely and also the photo of the little dog on the Palace staircase is funny!

i love how tatiana's dog is in the official pictures and how she got taken to the wedding. such a sweet detail.

i'm not the biggest fan of tatiana's dress and in general i'm not a fan of missoni. i think the cut is the least flattering for her (the V clevage, the sleeves...).

That seemed like a lovely wedding. They look very happy. Very relaxed atmosphere.
I also like the setting on the terrace, with the white bistro chairs and white umbrella's.

I think it's nice that they had the private wedding they wanted and gave us a glimpse.
I only would have liked to see a picture of the actual ceremony.

Mabye Andrea wanted to get married in his native Monaco and Tatiana in her native Switzerland and this was the compormise.

i love how tatiana's dog is in the official pictures and how she got taken to the wedding. such a sweet detail.

i'm not the biggest fan of tatiana's dress and in general i'm not a fan of missoni. i think the cut is the least flattering for her (the V clevage, the sleeves...).

All this with Tatiana's dog seems a little ridiculous, I think.
I would prefer Sasha.

I think they, including Albert and Charléne, consider themselves more of a jet set-celebrity-family rather than a royal one, and it seems they don´t want to be seen as such.
I cannot help myself, but I´ve never reckoned Stéphanie for instance as "Princess", more a wealthy jet-set-lady from the Cote d´ Azur. When they attend european royal weddings or jubilees, they seem to be strangely misplaced.
Living in circus-trucks, dozends of children out of wedlock, affairs, divorces etc. is the opposite of what Rainier and Grace once built up.
Don´t get me wrong - I have nothing against Andrea and his new wife, as I do not even know them. But this "royal Game" in terms of the Grimaldis is quite a farce to me.

I think you're in the wrong thread..this is a wedding discussion thread.

All this with Tatiana's dog seems a little ridiculous, I think.
I would prefer Sasha.

I'm sure we'll get to see a pic with Sasha if Vanity Fair magazine did an exclusive.

Maybe the wedding dress is designed by Karl Lagerfeld? I saw him as a guest at zimbio galery :)

I think they, including Albert and Charléne, consider themselves more of a jet set-celebrity-family rather than a royal one, and it seems they don´t want to be seen as such.
I cannot help myself, but I´ve never reckoned Stéphanie for instance as "Princess", more a wealthy jet-set-lady from the Cote d´ Azur. When they attend european royal weddings or jubilees, they seem to be strangely misplaced.
Living in circus-trucks, dozends of children out of wedlock, affairs, divorces etc. is the opposite of what Rainier and Grace once built up.
Don´t get me wrong - I have nothing against Andrea and his new wife, as I do not even know them. But this "royal Game" in terms of the Grimaldis is quite a farce to me.

Principlaity of Monaco is a big business an the royal fapily is a bysiness family. Their income comes from banking, tourism, their socialite friends etc. So, they invest their public relations on these life-style people.
It is true, Wartenberg7, that Grimaldi family is very different from the other royals. It's a jet-set family. Caroline tried to enter to the eother uropean royal families with her marriage to Ernst, but it didn't work because of Ernst's difficult character. Stephanie seems like not intersting in the Gotha. Albert and Charlene had a very good appearance and acceptance at the royal weddings, though.

Maybe the wedding dress is designed by Karl Lagerfeld? I saw him as a guest at zimbio galery :)

Tatiana's wedding dress was from Missoni
https://twitter.com/Missoni/status/373934295637041152

Karl Lagerfeld is a friend of Caroline and the princely family.

It seems that Andrea arrived to the wedding with rather a personal style, in US Jeep from late grandfather Rainier's collection.
Andrea Casiraghi und Tatiana Santo Domingo Hochzeit in Monaco – Schweizer Illustrierte

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom