Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & February 1,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Priest of the Church was not allowed to celebrate the wedding.
A Priest of Monaco did it .
The Swiss Officials (lord Mayor )were not invited and the situation for the habitants of Gsaad was difficult during 3/4 days.

Judging from the photos, I now completely understand why they wanted a winter wedding in Gstaad. With the evening snowfall, the exquisite flowers, and the elegant guests it simply couldn't have been more enchanted.

As for Tatiana's dress..I am not sure yet. I'd have to see it outside the sketch. But her hair, tiara and especially that hooded cape were perfection.:whistling:

This wedding is going into my Top Three, at least!;)

Judging by the sketch, I am not a fan of the dress. Though I do love the cape. It makes it look interesting and fairytale like.
I loved her dress, her cape not very much :flowers:

Thank you so much LadyFinn :flowers:
Tatiana looks like a Russian Grand Duchess.

Judging from the photos, I now completely understand why they wanted a winter wedding in Gstaad. With the evening snowfall, the exquisite flowers, and the elegant guests it simply couldn't have been more enchanted.

As for Tatiana's dress..I am not sure yet. I'd have to see it outside the sketch. But her hair, tiara and especially that hooded cape were perfection.:whistling:

This wedding is going into my Top Three, at least!;)

I couldn' t agree more..

From what I have seen I like the dress (and the cape too).. I'm waiting for an official photo for the final judgment ..:)

Armani, Valentino... "Italians do it better!" :whistling::D

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the beruffled wedding gown from the sketch and the little I see from the photo Lady Finn posted, but I do like the cape as befitting an evening winter wedding and can't say enough about Tatiana's hair and tiara. I hope for a better photo of her in the gown as well.

What are the C. for the people of Monaco ?? Nothing
The important International Circus who Prince Rainier never missed was important for Stephanie and the Monegasques and the boxing match was attended by the Princess. Prince Albert could do to the wedding

After all, in the 1st of February was Stephanie's birthday!!:flowers:

Attention: Lazuli

Before writing wrong things, kindly catch the right informations.
Princesse Charlene was in Gstaad till February 1st in the morning.
She did not hide herself. what is the reason to do that, from your point OF view?

Here are some pictures of Princesse Charlene and Prince Albert at the Gstaad helipad before her diparture to Monaco.

Marco and Cecilia Casiraghi as well as Daniele Casiraghi attended the Wedding in Gstaad.

Princess Charlene did not attend Andrea and Tatiana's church wedding on February 1, but she obviously attended the celebrations prior to that. She was pictured departing for her events in Monaco on Saturday, February 1, and was kissed goodbye by Albert at the heliport in Gstaad :) Albert departed on February 2nd.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery ** gallery 2 **

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks rather like Tatiana's hair is down in the picture that is posted, could she have undone that glorious "roll" when she removed the tiara?

The best view yet - thank you for posting Lady Finn. I wonder at what point this was snapped as she isn't wearing the tiara.

All the guys have their shirts unbuttoned and ties loosened. I suspect this photo was taken as the evening festivities were winding down;).

... I'm a little disappointed that Charlene and Stephanie didn't attend. A boxing match and the International Circus of Monte Carlo are more important than a family wedding? :ermm:
maybe they were simply not invited? :D

PRINCESS CHARLENE WAS THERE see thread 312 !
Be sure before writing wrong informations !

All the guys have their shirts unbuttoned and ties loosened. I suspect this photo was taken as the evening festivities were winding down;).

Agree with you. Thir pic should have been taken after hours of dance!

It looks rather like Tatiana's hair is down in the picture that is posted, could she have undone that glorious "roll" when she removed the tiara?

Wearing a tiara could create some headache (especially if you are not "used" to it), also maybe some excessive dancing may have emerged towards the end of the night :lol:. So maybe she left the tiara with a bodyguard and left home tiara-less and with open hair.
Bye Bine

Tatiana belongs to a generation not used to have updos, and of course till now she has never worm a tiara.. So after some hours with both in her head... she made herself confortable..

PRINCESS CHARLENE WAS THERE see thread 312 !
Be sure before writing wrong informations !

Well, you stated in your post here that Charlene wasn't in attendance:

Charlene had the attend the boxing Event in Monaco on the same evening.

My comment was based on the information given in yours. Yes, post #312 states that Charlene was in Gstaad, but I think what I and others here were unsure about was the fact that Charlene didn't attend the actual wedding.

Gad had a performance of his "Sans tambour..." tour in Le Trianon in Paris from 29th January to 2th February every night. ;)

Thanks. :flowers: That explains why he wasn't present at Sasha's christening either.

P.S = Thanks for the photo of Tatiana's dress, LadyFinn. I have mixed feelings about it. Not a fan of the ruffles, but I do like the cape. It isn't a favourite royal wedding dress of mine.

Last edited:
Right and wrong , in my thread 296 I said I felt sorry that 50 % of these threads were about Princess Charlène staying home. But thanks thread 312 (Noda) she came to Gstaad with helicopter , and we have pictures enough.

:previous: I don't understand what part of my post is incorrect - it's saying that you stated that Charlene wasn't in attendance when you have also said that she was.

I think the confusion is she was in Gstaad for the christening which happened prior to the wedding, but didn't stay for the wedding itself, whereas Albert did - hence we get the pics of him saying goodbye to Charlene ( the helicopter pics). I think Stephanie did the same.

I don't think Stephanie attended at all. Those photos claiming to be her weren't. They were absolutely Sir Norman Foster and his wife.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

The Princess Stephanie thread has pictures of Stephanie and Pauline attending the Monte Carlo Circus festival for "new talent" February 1st. So she didn't attend the wedding.

Some details about the wedding

The official photos were taken by a brazilian photographer Philippe Kliot.
Andrea Casiraghi e Tatiana Santo Domingo: casamento nos Alpes Suíços » Harper's Bazaar

Brazilian singer Mart'nália sang at the wedding. According to Harpers Bazaar Brazil, Tatiana's mother watched a show of Mart'nália two years ago at a friends house in Brazil and told the singer she would hire her to sing at her daughter's wedding. Mart'nália and her agent thought she was kidding specially because time passed and nothing. But, one day, Tatiana's mother made the call.
Samba nos Alpes: Mart'nália no casamento de Tatiana Santo Domingo » Harper's Bazaar

I think Hola doesn't have any more pictures than the ones we have seen until now...nothing new...:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom