The Royal Wedding in Sultanate of Deli, Indonesia, 19 February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tengku Dicky

Commoner
City
Medan
Country
Indonesia
ths is the style of Royal Wedding in Sultanate of Deli,Indonesia.Sultanate of Deli is one of the biggest Malay Sultanate in North Sumatera,Indonesia.even Indonesia is a republic,some sultanate were not have a power again to reign but The government still respect to The Sultans.Sultanate of Deli has a connection to some Sultanate in Malaysia due to marriage of our late ancestors.

I'm Here as the member from Sultanate of Deli want to share how about our Sultanate and want to build a good connection between other sultanates and kingdoms all over the world.

This is the wedding of the daughter of The Viceroy of Deli Her Royal Highness Tengku Nuhzatul Syima Delikhan and & Dr.Rofihan Kusnan

The Royal Wedding in Kesultanan Deli,Medan. - YouTube

The Photos =
1.Photosession with a Royal Family

2.the bride,Her Royal Highness Tengku Nuhzatul Syima Delikhan

3.The Great Hall of Maimoon Palace,place where the procession of wedding held

4.The Men with a yellow suite and hold the Keris is the father of The Bride Tengku Hamdy Osman Delikhan title The Viceroy of Deli

Attachments

• DSCF2120.jpg
    DSCF2120.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 596
  • DSCF2014.jpg
    DSCF2014.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 507
  • DSCF2020.jpg
    DSCF2020.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 512
  • DSCF2030.jpg
    DSCF2030.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 616
Last edited:
The bride looks rather pretty! Love the colours and such.

I'm Here as the member from Sultanate of Deli want to share how about our Sultanate and want to build a good connection between other sultanates and kingdoms all over the world.

Are you a member of the royal family? Did you mean that or did you mean you are from the Sultanate of Deli?

I'am a member of The royal family of this sultanate. My father and My Mother are descendants from the 12th Sultan of Deli.

It is so soul-stirring.

i loved the dancing as well very moving to watch and the nickah as well

Back
Top Bottom