Sheikh Nasser of Bahrain & Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohd Al Maktoum - Sep28 & Oct 2,2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
today is the day???????

Today is the mens wedding along with a family celebration where the groom takes his wife, its like a small wedding with close family, bride wears a wedding dress not as big as the actuall day.

BTW, what is Nikkah? Isnt it Milcha? :ermm:

:previous:
The Nikah ceremony is singing "a solemn and sacred social contract between bride and groom. This contract is a strong covenant (mithaqun Ghalithun) as expressed in Quran 4:21). The marriage contract in Islam is not a sacrament. It is revocable".
Reference: Marriage in Islam: Nikah

Right, it has different names but from history in my family and friends we call the ''signing'' a nikkah and we have the huge wedding with A LOT of people later on LOL. Usually the more elite families and royal weddings that I've been to wear simplish wedding dresses at the ''nikkah'' and the big wedding is HUGE!!!! Wow I'm so happy for both of them!!!!! Mashallah

Oh okay, I couldnt understand it when typed in english, the other word, locally UAE is milcha.

President, VP attends wedding ceremony of King of Bahrain's son - Article
Mohammed bin Rashid receives King of Bahrain - Article

can anyone explain to me what is poping out in the invitacion? i dont get it, cause i come from whole other tradicion and coulture... ? and by the way, invit.are amasing!!!!!!

The wedding invitations are absolutely stunning and very beautifully designed!

can anyone explain to me what is poping out in the invitacion? i dont get it, cause i come from whole other tradicion and coulture... ? and by the way, invit.are amasing!!!!!!

Its a pop up of the groom and brides first names in Arabic.

two pictures from wam

Groom (tallest out of all, near president) pictured with the President and rulers of the Emirates with King of Bahrain (Father)
Picture

UAE President Sheikh Khalifa, Bahrain King Hamed and Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed. Behind Sheikh Mohammed is the grooms younger brother
Picture

Tons of pictures of the groom, the king and sheikhs

Last edited:
Wooow amazing wedding invitations!! Thank you for the pictures. They are very luck mash'ALLAH, wish them all the best :) I have a question if someone can plz help: Is Sheikh Khaled a full brother of the groom? I'm wondering who will marry Sheikha Maryam lol she is the most beautiful of all Sheikh Mo's daughters ^^

Wooow amazing wedding invitations!! Thank you for the pictures. They are very luck mash'ALLAH, wish them all the best :) I have a question if someone can plz help: Is Sheikh Khaled a full brother of the groom? I'm wondering who will marry Sheikha Maryam lol she is the most beautiful of all Sheikh Mo's daughters ^^

OMG it is such a coincidence! I was thinking the same thing!!! I was researching for any info about Sheikha Maryam and when she is going to get married and your post was the only one that came it. That is so cool! lol. I think that Sheikh Khaled is Sheikh Nassers full brother. But dont take my word for it, but he seems to be with him everywhere! I see him in a lot of pictures with Sheikh Nasser and they give off a glimpse of eachother as well. But I really think that Sheikha Maryam is the most gorgeous out of all Sheikh Mo's daughters. I was looking at all of her pics and she is a really fabulous young lady. Its funny because one of my friends knows her and she wants me to meet her but I told her I'd rather not because I dont like being around royalty. They scare me for some reason...

Sheikh Khaled is full brother to Sheikh Nasser. They had a younger brother who passed away in 2006 in a car accident. I am not quite sure if they have any sisters.

Sheikha Maryam is not engaged.

There will be a dinner ceremony held once Sheikh Nasser gets back to Bahrain. A dinner will also be held for his wife.

Dazzling, Are you going to that dinner ceremony/banquet? You said that you some people of the grooms side too.. And do you know when they will leave for Bahrain? Haha I'm stuck in NY so all my sources are in Dubai ad they are MIA LOL

I read the poem he wrote for her , amazing.

Guys, this thread is about the wedding of Sheikh Nasser and Sheikha Sheikha.
Please don't use it to speculate about possible matches of other daughters of Sheikh Mohammed.

thanks.
Warren
Administrator

Attendees included...

HM King Hamad of Bahrain (father of the groom)
HRH Sheikh Nasser of Bahrain (groom)
HRH Sheikh Khaled of Bahrain (groom's younger brother)
HH Sheikh Khalifa, UAE President and Ruler of Abu Dhabi
HH Sheikh Mohammed, UAE Vice President and Ruler of Dubai (father of the bride)
HH Sheikh Hamad, Ruler of Fujairah
HH Sheikh Saud, Ruler of Umm Al Quwain
HH Sheikh Humaid, Ruler of Ajman
HH Sheikh Sultan bin Zayed of Abu Dhabi
HH Crown Prince Hamdan of Dubai
HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid, Dubai Deputy Ruler
HH Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed, Dubai Deputy Ruler
HH Sheikh Majed bin Mohammed of Dubai
HH Crown Prince Sultan of Sharjah
HH Crown Prince Saud of Ras Al Khaimah
HH Crown Prince Rashid of Umm Al Quwain
HH Sheikh Khalifa, Prime Minister of Bahrain

Last edited:
Married his son Mohammed bin Rashid and huge celebrations

(a) held in Dubai Monday a huge ceremony on the occasion of the marriage of Sheikh Nasser son King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa Bint Mohammed of Shaikha Sheikha Shair daughter Vice-Chairman Prime Emirates Dubai Gulf related media reported Tuesday.
And Sheikh Nasser Bahraini armed forces officer and heads the Bahraini Olympic Committee and charity property.
Attended by the King of Bahrain in World Trade Centre in Dubai, UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the bride's father, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Princes Governors covenants of the United Arab Emirates.
Kinship between dynasties in Gulf common and historically contributed to strengthen relations between the countries.

AFP: مصاهرة جديدة بين الاسر الحاكمة في الخليج:

Congratulations to them both. I hope they will be happy. :)

He is a very dashing groom in the photos. So photogenic and beautifully dressed.

:previous:Congratulations to the couple! Indeed, the groom appears to be very very fairy-tale handsome.

Can someone put the picture of SHEIKHA SHEIKHA???

in the last pic with his daughter after the race maybe we can recognize her

Her is a picture of the Sheikha Sheikha, she is the one wearing the shirt #5
Picture
(originally posted by Zabeel123)

The lady blurred out in the picture is not her mother Sheikha Hind

Back
Top Bottom