Shah Reza Pahlavi of Iran & Farah Diba: 21 Dec 1959

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agreed with Cute Girl I think the most beautiful Shah's wife is Fawzia even She is not Iranian, please member to find Her photo She's very beautiful lady and siste of King Farouk of Eqypt.

it amazes me why she's become such an ideal to you,if you look at the shah's previous wives you'll find that both Fawzia and Soraya were much more beautiful than Farah,besides she was never considerd beautiful among iranians

That's not true at all! Most Iranians, including me, think the Shahbaanou is very beautiful. The empress is much more than just beautiful though - She is most gracious, very elegant, incredibly dignified, charismatic and fabulously statuesque! She is an empress if I have ever seen one! And with a good taste too!

All of them are beautiful. I find Fawzia the most prettier, Soraya the most cativating and Farah the most regal. Three real Ladies.

Thanks for the video fed Queen Malka. :) Anyone knows what the background song is about?

He (Andronik) sings this for the Shah - Basically he moans about that he (the Shah) left us, and how everything turned to darkness when the "our founder" ("Bonyaan-gozaaram") left us - something along those lines. :)

Do you know what were the presents that the Imperial Couple received for their wedding?

Regards!!

Wedding between the Shah of Iran and Farah Diba: 21-XII-1959

Hello!! Post here pics and information about this marvelous wedding that happened fifty years ago!

The dress of Farah was a design of Yves Saint Laurent for Dior, and the tiara a present of the Shah to his new wife, made with pink and yellow diamonds (by the jeweller Harry Winston).

LIFE: Farah Dibafiancee Of Shah Of Iran - Hosted by Google

Regards!!

The wedding dress is really beautiful.Thanks for posting:flowers:

it amazes me why she's become such an ideal to you,if you look at the shah's previous wives you'll find that both Fawzia and Soraya were much more beautiful than Farah,besides she was never considerd beautiful among iranians
Don't be a dream killer. If this member feels that Empress Farah is the most beautiful of royal women, let him have that!

I love her dress she looks fab. At her wedding

Back
Top Bottom