Princess Vanessa of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg & Pieter Haitsma: Sept. 9th 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
This thread is about the wedding of HSH Princess Vanessa-Irina of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berlegurg and Pieter Willem Gaspard Haitsma Mulier. The couple married on September 9th 2007.

Here an article and picture from Westfalische Rundschau.

Here some pictures of the guests.

This thread is about the wedding of HSH Princess Vanessa-Irina of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berlegurg and Pieter Willem Gaspard Haitsma Mulier. The couple married on September 9th 2007.

The wedding took place on 08. September not 09. September.

Is HSH Princess Vanessa-Irina of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg related to HRH Princess Benedikte of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, the sister of HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark?

Is HSH Princess Vanessa-Irina of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg related to HRH Princess Benedikte of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, the sister of HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark?

princess benedikte's husband Richard!

1e) RICHARD-Casimir Karl August Robert Konstantin Fst zu Sayn-Wittgenstein- Berleburg (b.Gießen 29 Oct 1934); m.Schloß Fredensborg 3 Feb 1968 Benedikte Pss of Denmark (b.Amalienborg 29 Apr 1944) .

UNCLE>>3d) Ludwig Ferdinand Paul Franz Stanislaus Ulrich Otto Ludolf (Berleburg 4 Apr 1910-k.a.nr ****omir, Russia 22 Nov 1943); m.Varlar 5 Aug 1935 Friederike Juliane Pss zu Salm-Horstmar (Varlar 5 Oct 1912-Horstmar 3 Jul 2000) .

GRANDAUGHTER>>>4f) Vanessa-Irina Carolina Elsa (b.Siegen 29 Aug 1978); m.London Nov 2006 (rel) Berleburg 8 Sep 2007 Pieter Willem Gaspar Haitsma Mulier (b.Utrecht 21 Feb 1969)

PAGES.PRODIGY.NET/PTHEROFF

Not to Benedikte but her husband Prince Richard. The father of Prince Richard, Gustav Albrecht, 4. Fürst zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg and Vanessa's grandfather, Prince Ludwig Ferdinand where brothers. Vanessa's sister Marie-Louise (Lily) was the first wife of Fürst Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe. Their cousin Anna is married to Prince Manuel of Bavaria.

I saw some images of Benedikte there. Her son Gustav attended too with Carina Axelson.

I saw some images of Benedikte there. Her son Gustav attended too with Carina Axelson.

Yes, Carina was wearing the same dress as to the christening of HRH Princess Isabella of Denmark.

Are there any pictures of the new couple?

The bride's dress was so romantic looking! Now the couple already have one child together or do they have more? I couldn't tell if any of those flower girls were there's.
Carina looked so pretty. Gustav chose such a charming woman to marry.

The bride's dress was so romantic looking! Now the couple already have one child together or do they have more? I couldn't tell if any of those flower girls were there's.
Carina looked so pretty. Gustav chose such a charming woman to marry.

They have another daughter Felicia (* 2010) and a son Louis (* 2013)

oh, really? but i can't see the pictures, overtime already?

Back
Top Bottom